Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) (29153 Views)

How Makinde Is Bringing Professionalism To Governance In Oyo / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
Pictures from the OccupyImo protest currently going on in Imo State.

It is a peacefull rally that calls for the end of bad governance in the State which is governed by Governor Rochas Okorocha.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/pictures-from-occupyimo-protest.html
And the man says he wants to be president of Nigeria! I dont know what this people take us for. You can not rule your state well, instead of being ashamed of yourself, you want to rub your failure on the whole country. God will save us from you o.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by eazykulex(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
thesicilian:
You can't remove a democratically elected governor from seat by carrying out a peaceful rally. You go through the legally recognized routes: law courts, elections, legislative impeachment.
Have U Forgotten The Country We Are?
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by dieBYfire: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
nkemdi89:
Look at hon uche onyeagocha leading the protest, when he was a rep member what did he do for Owerri? When rochas okorocha sponsored him for senate Owerri zone against Sam daddy anayanwu of PDP he didn't complain, now because he is not benefitting from the government he is ranting everyday. Instead for him to garner support for madumere he is there spoiling the chances of Owerri zone come 2019, and its lesson to the zone, mbaise and Owerri should come together and keep their differences aside, 9 local government from the zone is big enough to defeat Orlu zone, else rochas may handover power to his son in-law uche nwosu, besides ugwumba movement is gathering momentum by the day.
Uche can't smell that seat. Not in this life or the next. Seems u don't really understand Ino Politics. If IMO hate you , then you are gone (like Ohakim) , if IMO love you there is hope ( Why Rochas was elected , and even in his reelection there wasn't much reason to hate him). Now IMO Hates Rochas .... Just watch 2019.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by dieBYfire: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bobby808:
when Okorocha wife celebrated her berth day, nor be everybody attended the party? Useless people.. Are they just knowing that apc and Okorocha are very bad group.
Don't be deceived bro. Those are hired crowds , they don't reflect the true feelings of people
!
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rityonyi:
I'm in owerri at the moment and the truth is people are suffering due to scarcity of means of transport since Rochas banned keke.
I pity those that are not mobile.

The thing that is moving market here now is handkerchief, when u drive out you will see lots of people trekking and u will think the are doing a rally but no they have their money in their pocket but no means of transport.

Rochas have converted more that 70% of government land in Imo state into his personal property and wants his son-in-law to be the next governor so he won't be probed after his handover.

Imagine giving his sister commissioner of Happiness and Couples Fulfilment and two days after the heavy backlash from people changed it to Purpose fulfilment. Perhaps this commissioner was to be in "the other room" to check if men did their job well or if there will be an intervention by Rochas undecided

The protest is long overdue
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
WotzupNG:

It is a peacefull rally that calls for the end of bad governance in the State which is governed by Governor Rochas Okorocha.

\Imo State,i'm deeply sorry for such a clueless and myopic governor.
This is exactly what you get when APC led government is in power in South East state.

That is why an average Igbo man hates APC government with impunity

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Creamybabe(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
The only solution, ghost slapping part two.
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Annie939(f): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
FFK is coming for him
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Success1099(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rochas was than lkedi ohakin. lmolites are so unfutunate to have rochas as governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Success1099(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rochas worst than lkedi ohakin. lmolites are so unfutunate to have rochas as governor

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
WotzupNG:

Sorry PDP this can't help try another one grin
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Masterclass32: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
And Rochas wants to be president of Nigeria. We don't want a ministry for statues.
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by justman911(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abagworo:
Where are the occupants? So much for propaganda.

You, I weep for your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Chuksgeo: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Upon all the smart and highly educated people from Imo state yet they were conned by this deceiver, land grabber, sufferer of the poor masses, the Chief customer of China-road, destroyer of properties, friend of corrupt African leaders like Jacob Zuma, moulded of useless statues of every dick, Tom and Harry, and the desecration of Imo state called roaches Okorkcha.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
justman911:

You, I weep for your conscience.

You want to occupy Imo with 7 people. Biko Okorocha remains the best amongst equals in history of Nigeria by 1st of all giving free education from primary to University. No Governor can boast of that. As for infrastructural developments, he has no match in history.

Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by kings11ng(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rityonyi:
I'm in owerri at the moment and the truth is people are suffering due to scarcity of means of transport since Rochas banned keke.

The thing that is moving market here now is handkerchief, when u drive out you will see lots of people trekking and u will think the are doing a rally but no they have their money in their pocket but no means of transport.

Rochas have converted more that 70% of government land in Imo state into his personal property and wants his son-in-law to be the next governor so he won't be probed after his handover.

Imagine giving his sister commissioner of Happiness and Couples Fulfilment and two days after the heavy backlash from people changed it to Purpose Fulfilment. Perhaps this commissioner was to be in "the other room" to check if men did their job well or if there will be an intervention by Rochas undecided
well you people are obviously suffering and smiling cos a protest of this magnitude is suppose to be filled with aggrieved imolites but just look @ the few people protesting. u people ain't ready yet.... till then keep enjoying the suffering
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 3:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Rityonyi:

Imagine giving his sister commissioner of Happiness and Couples Fulfilment and two days after the heavy backlash from people changed it to Purpose Fulfilment. Perhaps this commissioner was to be in "the other room" to check if men did their job well or if there will be an intervention by Rochas undecided
The man has done more harm than good.... If you see the distance I trekked yesterday ehh
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2017
thesicilian:
You can't remove a democratically elected governor from seat by carrying out a peaceful rally. You go through the legally recognized routes: law courts, elections, legislative impeachment.

Who says this administration was democratically elected, people like your make bad governance a reality.

Our courts, legislators have been bought.
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Bishops10:

The man has done more harm than good.... If you see the distance I trekked yesterday ehh

If you don't like Owerri because there's no keke then simply leave the city and go to areas with keke. Owerri is an exotic city and in time will even phase out 2nd hand taxis being used at the moment for a start. There's still keke in Orlu, Nekede, Nazi, Irete, Obinze etc. for carless folks like you
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Some dnt think so!

kennygee:
This administration has the worse governors, ministers and presidency, put together, this is the worse administration this nation has ever seen.
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Abagworo:

If you don't like Owerri because there's no keke then simply leave the city and go to areas with keke. Owerri is an exotic city and in time will even phase out 2nd hand taxis being used at the moment for a start. There's still keke in Orlu, Nekede, Nazi, Irete, Obinze etc. for carless folks like you
Bia, aru odikwa gi mma?
Thought your pay master said they are new taxis? Why saying they are 2nd hand
I have the doubts you're in Owerri, I will give you an assignment.. Once it's 7:am and 7:30pm, visit these places
Douglas junction, wethdral junction, Government house roundabout, Relief by pax supermarket. Toronto Axis. If you can go with your own mind, not that of Rochas come back here and tell me what you saw. Anu mpama

I think you're "Rochas Pikin"
Re: Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) by obaaderemi: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
They should start by pulling down Zuma's statue then Okorocha would take them serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.