Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (99047 Views)

Commonwealth Master's Scholarship Nomination Interview in Abuja. My Experience / Common Mistakes Chevening Scholarship Applicants Make / Whatsapp Group For Commonwealth Scholarship Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
drhammed say something na...just say anything
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Concerning my info concerning MESPOM inviting applicants for interview, here's the response from the CEU admissions office.

Interviews are not an obligatory element of the MESPOM admission process. They are conducted at the direction of reviewers, usually to clarify or supplement information provided in written application. Whether or not you’re invited for an interview is not an indication of the outcome of the selection process.

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Jamaticulus(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
richinex:
Concerning my info concerning MESPOM inviting applicants for interview, here's the response from the CEU admissions office.

Interviews are not an obligatory element of the MESPOM admission process. They are conducted at the direction of reviewers, usually to clarify or supplement information provided in written application. Whether or not you’re invited for an interview is not an indication of the outcome of the selection process.

You still on track bro...

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
richinex:

Frankly speaking, I don't trust those people. Just get yourself ready for any outcome. That was almost the response I got from AMASE when I sent them a message on their Facebook page only yo get a love letter less than 24 hrs after. I am not demoralising you and I still wish you the best.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
solastar2:

Frankly speaking, I don't trust those people. Just get yourself ready for any outcome. That was almost the response I got from AMASE when I sent them a message on their Facebook page only yo get a love letter less than 24 hrs after. I am not demoralising you and I still wish you the best.

lmao...you dey tell that ibo boy.......but its not over until its over sha!...till March 29
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by HenZina: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
solastar2:

I have TOEFL certificate (96) and concerning my residency, I sent various IDs before my nimc card was accepted. What about urs (residency and English)??

I sent them my NYSC and my account statement, though on it, was my former address. Because on the ongoing strike, I couldn't get the attestation letter from my school. I sent them the trail of mail between me and the school, promising to get back to them once the strike is called off.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
HenZina:

I sent them my NYSC and my account statement, though on it, was my former address. Because on the ongoing strike, I couldn't get the attestation letter from my school. I sent them the trail of mail between me and the school, promising to get back to them once the strike is called off.

Ok
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
richinex:
drhammed say something na...just say anything
grin

Let's congratulate our people already invited for Interview

1. IDOH
2. GLOBAL MINDS
3. WOP-PY

I pray they nail it better at Interview.

To all of us waiting, WACOMA, MEDfOR, etc... Let's keep hope high... We shall receive the congratulatory email very soon.

Happy new week fam, the hustle continues again.

4 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2018
05/03/2018....officially 10days more to know my EACH fate. I went to EMA Pakistan page on facebook and my liver started cutting....lmao
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Abdulbaaqi21: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Baba No B Only U Oo, Mesef Dey D Group , Glodep Has More Than 1500 Applicants According To Their Fb Page
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
Baba No B Only U Oo, Mesef Dey D Group , Glodep Has More Than 1500 Applicants According To Their Fb Page
Those guys are bad. very bad
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by baruzeez(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2018
hello! any MAMASELF applicant here
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by solastar2: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2018
richinex:
05/03/2018....officially 10days more to know my EACH fate. I went to EMA Pakistan page on facebook and my liver started cutting....lmao

No cut your liver, they can only take 3 Pakistan and 3 Indians. Even if 1million of them apply.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2018
solastar2:

No cut your liver, they can only take 3 Pakistan and 3 Indians. Even if 1million of them apply.
lol
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
anyone applied for IMSISS Erasmus program? am yet to find an applicant since.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
chaiks:
anyone applied for IMSISS Erasmus program? am yet to find an applicant since.
Your IMSISS brothers dey EMA Pakistan group. I see some of them for there....lol
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Hokage94(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
drhammed:
grin

Let's congratulate our people already invited for Interview

1. IDOH
2. GLOBAL MINDS
3. WOP-PY

I pray they nail it better at Interview.

To all of us waiting, WACOMA, MEDfOR, etc... Let's keep hope high... We shall receive the congratulatory email very soon.

Happy new week fam, the hustle continues again.
Has IDOH sent invite's for interview?? Have they selected the 75 best applicants ??
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hokage94:

Has IDOH sent invite's for interview?? Have they selected the 75 best applicants ??
YES.. They've invited applicants for interview.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by chaiks: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
richinex:

Your IMSISS brothers dey EMA Pakistan group. I see some of them for there....lol
lol. for Facebook ba? i have not seen any yet in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Hokage94(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
drhammed:
YES.. They've invited applicants for interview.

Do you have a link to that effect
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hokage94:

Do you have a link to that effect
one of us was invited, I didn't apply, so I have no link.. You may wish to send an email to IDOH for confirmation .
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Hokage94(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
I've check both their Facebook and website. I didn't see any thing to that effect. Abeg my BP dey high at the moment. How can I search for the it. Am scared of sending them a mail before they prepare love letter knack me!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hokage94:
I've check both their Facebook and website. I didn't see any thing to that effect. Abeg my BP dey high at the moment. How can I search for the it. Am scared of sending them a mail before they prepare love letter knack me!
calm down bro!!!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hokage94:
Chill bro, I understand how you feel, but you have to keep fighting bro.. You're not a looser, and they're only Lucky. The result doesn't really reflect who you're or your application. All of you submitted best application.

I wish you well in the remaining 2 slots you have (If you submitted three ERASMUS applications). Apply to other scholarships too, to increase your chances.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
...9 days to go!!!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by radiantochi: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hokage94:

one thing you should know is that this is a scholarship and it is highly competitive, you win some and you lose some but consequently you also learn and improve. Other erasmus mundus courses might workout, just spread your tentacles and apply to as many scholarships as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by radiantochi: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Any applicant for LIVE, I am still waiting to hear from them
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by richinex: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
radiantochi:

one thing you should know is that this is a scholarship and it is highly competitive, you win some and you lose some but consequently you also learn and improve. Other erasmus mundus courses might workout, just spread your tentacles and apply to as many scholarships as you can.

Me I just dey find tuition free. If I see ERASMUS...ehnnnn.....Infact I fit strip myself naked for work outta joy

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
richinex:

Me I just dey find tuition free. If I see ERASMUS...ehnnnn.....Infact I fit strip myself naked for work outta joy
grin grin grin guy shift I want to laugh... Hehehe
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by drhammed: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
radiantochi:

Apt. Radiantochi... I'm not a monitoring spirit oooooooo grin
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Ultimus: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
richinex:

Dude, believe me, I had imagined my celebrations will be like this too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Jamaticulus(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Today, 5:30pm...I just sat infront of my system, trying to compose my motivation letter and essays for Commonwealth shared scholarship.

My colleague and fellow applicant messaged me on WhatsApp.

Colleague: Guy....Check your mail

Me: I refreshed, I didn't see anything. My heart started skipping. Kay....wetin be that naa

Colleague: Check am again. Na FAME+ Erasmus.

Me: My heart skipped again....Oh fccckk, Airtel network was just doing anyhow. I told him I didn't get any mail. At this point, he was scared. He said in his mind, my guy and I have got to study together in this program ( This he told me later sha)

Then I saw the mail, FAMe+ Admission. I opened it, with my heart in my mouth. I was just looking for the key word " Erasmus Mundus Scholarship". My sharp eye just detected it...Korokoro.....I was awarded the E+ Scholarship to study in the Functionalised Advanced Materials Engineering+ in at least two countries in Europe.

I went down on my knees... Screamed, shouted hallelujah countless time. I almost stripped my self unclad, but my younger sister was at home with me....

Glory be to God....Goodnews on a Tuesday evening. To state that AMASE preselected me to compete for the Erasmus scholarship pending the receipt of my official transcript from Nigeria ( NASU pipu angry ), and my third option, EM3E-4SW just sent me a mail to prepare for an interview next week. It's all God's doing....2 Nigerians in. I'll have to tag him in this thread..

To y'all still waiting for success mail, may God bring it to fulfilment...

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.