Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) (53743 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NafeesaAA(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Chai Nnamdiot Cownu will be cursing these people inside his hideout, see as them quickly move on forgetting their popular slogan " BIAFRA OR DEATH "

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by sonnie10: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
franudi:
Where did you see brown roof in those pictures?

Don't mind them, hate has destabilized their sense of sight.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by sonnie10: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

We can see how unkempt the whole environment looks, nothing friendly looking, even the girls look unkempt. Dirty pigs grin cheesy

Bunch of blind bats.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
sonnie10:

Bunch of blind bats.

Yes..all over Abia. grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by chimexdnice(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
smh

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
See Ibo people carnival grin cheesy cheesy
Una don forget Kanu Nnamdi so soon? cheesy
These people are crazy, I agree, but you're mad.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ogaJona(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
later some mumus will come and tell us there are no brown roofs in the south east grin pathetic liars that can only fool those that have never been to the east
ode where u see brown roof

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ogaJona(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Henryyy:
Very dirty environment, extremely ugly girls. After a certain baddosky1 will be claiming there are pretty girls in igboland.Pls show me the pretty girls grin grin But una dirty o.Chai see potor republic shocked shocked
The closeted brown roofians grin grin
On a serious note though I have never seen a bunch of ladies this razz and unladylike.
you are a fuul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Flatti.es vs Afonja grin as usual. But omo flatti.es are darker than afonjas o shocked shocked where did the stereotype now come from because 95% of Ibo's I've come across are fucking dark.Ibo propaganda I guess.
Spreading my mat here to watch the fight. grin grin
*pick race from thread*

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by secretsuccess: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

We can see how unkempt the whole environment looks, nothing friendly looking, even the girls look unkempt. Dirty pigs grin cheesy
Stop lying and shut up..
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ogaJona(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

mods
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
ogaJona:
your comments above don reach mods to ban you forever

Go and familiarize yourself with NL rules biko and stop vomiting trash here.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
secretsuccess:

Stop lying and shut up..

You better no commit suicide. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
ogaJona:
you are a fuul
1) Is the environment unkempt or not?YES
2)Are the chics fugly or not?YES
3)Do they look razz or not?YES

Then why are you crying?So y'all can't take what you dish others grin grin. Well I'm not responsible for their razzness or ugliness so Bleep off my mentions.

MODIFIED

These are some of your comments. How hypocritical of you to start catching feelings when we've only served you the appetizer.
ogaJona:
Afonja grannies too like drug dealing
ogaJona:
from skull harvesting to armed robbery
ogaJona:
fake Facebook account, this afonjas eh, new day new lies
ogaJona:
and what do your region have to show for your domination, I served in Ogun but my friend your region is still ravaged with poverty and lack of development, but come to east every where is far developed, so who now is the slave
ogaJona:
Afonjas are so barbaric, if they had not been burnt, they would have selected some of the parts for sale tufiakwa
ogaJona:
SW needs SE to survive this mess, but who cares thunda fire all betrayals. Afonjas were born to betray

6 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by moorevic(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
lolzzzzzz Aba and their uniqueness
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Aba Weed Working
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by anishe(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wasted generation.

And these are the leaders of tomorrow? I weep for my dear country
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by captianfreeman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
End times crew.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
No one can ban me on nairaland except I ascent to it. Bad belle Afonja.

You better don’t start what will make you shed tears this evening ...if I descend on you grin
Just follow your sister continue your one-corner dance thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

You better don’t start what will make you shed tears this evening ...if I descend on you grin
Just follow your sister continue your one-corner dance thing grin
Why not come up with what you think you have and lets see how it plays along.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
[s]Why not come up with what you think you have and lets see how it plays along[/s].

I don't roll with pigs in dirt. grin
Continue to cry on the thread. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

I don't roll with pigs in dirt. grin
Continue to cry on the thread. cheesy
Noise making coward, it's in you like peak cheesy cheesy
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
[s]Noise making coward, it's in you like peak[/s] cheesy cheesy

The only names in Nigeria that evokes cowardice are Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu and they happened to be Igbo gods. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Henryyy:

1) Is the environment unkempt or not?YES
2)Are the chics fugly or not?YES
3)Do they look razz or not?YES

Then why are you crying?So y'all can't take what you dish others grin grin. Well I'm not responsible for their razzness or ugliness so Bleep off my mentions.

MODIFIED

These are some of your comments. How hypocritical of you to start catching feelings when we've only served you the appetizer.

They are mostly cry babies that dish out what they can't take. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

The only names in Nigeria that evokes cowardice are Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu and they happened to be Igbo gods. grin grin
You're wrong, it's rather Awolowolo the rat poison drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
ogaJona:
ode where u see brown roof
blind bat
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
anibi9674:
the person that sang this one corner will not make heaven.. I have said my own.

As in ehh...
Went for a birthday party yesterday,
Suddenly, The Dj played this particular song.... Everything changed, the kids went hair wire, embarrassingly, started displaying some stupid dance steps.....

"ONE CORNER" dance....

I don't really know why my spirit has never accepted that song...it wasn't about the lyrics nor the beats..... I don't understand Ghana language so it made sense rhythmically to me....

Immediately the DJ played that song, the whole place changed, it was greeted which unusual boisterous cheers..... They started scampering...looking for the nearest wall to cling to... Some had to climb the speakers... Some held tight the pole like strippers... And painfully, some mounted each other like "cock" on top of a "hen" and kept thrusting alongside the beat..

Those kids were around 4yrs - 8years.....none were above.... Even some youths were also displaying their "one corner stuff".....

I got so angry and asked the DJ to change the song or i go change am for am....

What da heck... Never will any Dj play that song in a party especially when kids are around...

Moral decadence of the highest order....
What could those display mean if not irresponsible sexual act..... Mtscheeeeeew

One corner ndị mmụọ

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

They are mostly cry babies that dish out what they can't take. grin grin
Exactly see the mumu attacking like he's a saint
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by sonnie10: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Yes..all over Abia. grin

Bat as in Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.