Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) (53742 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by PigCatcher: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

That part of Aba is about the cleanest, you need to see places like Faulks road, Ariara market or PH road to know the state of despair in Abia.
In Aba, everywhere is a market, turning the whole town into one disorganized jungle.

I tell you, that is the GRA of Aba. Have you been to Ama Hausa? Asa/Ehi road etc? I was there in 2007 and I couldn't eat anything because I was afraid I might get food poison from dirt. Unfortunately, these people have succeeded in bringing their dirt to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
See as mouth and body odours just dey ooze out
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by PigCatcher: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're wrong, it's rather Awolowolo the rat poison drunkard

You're so ignorant that you don't even know that mark belongs to the Pigs. It's called Igbo ichi. Read a little bit of your history. Ask your grand parents to show you pictures, ask them to tell you true stories for once in their miserable lying life.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let someone hold high tension and dance d one corner
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Diso60090(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
See Ibo people carnival grin cheesy cheesy
Una don forget Kanu Nnamdi so soon? cheesy

Na today you know say ibo people na anywhere belle face

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by mgbadike81: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
PigCatcher:

You're so ignorant that you don't even know that mark belongs to the Pigs. It's called Igbo ichi. Read a little bit of your history. Ask your grand parents to show you pictures, ask them to tell you true stories for once in their miserable lying life.
I don't do tribalism but that is not ichi,ichi is entirely different from tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by tee4naija(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
The same ladies who are ushers and choristers in
their Churches.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
erad:
I wonder the sort of future our kids will have.
People don’t even care who’s watching anymore.
They don’t care the implication of their actions on others.
Such blatant show of stupidity.
We are still trying to recover from the ones we see on TV...
Now we also have to deal with idiots who can’t keep their idiocy indoors.
This is sad.
The children are watching.
We have done enough already to destroy their morals through the music and movies.
Need we do more??
Well said, brother. Well said.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
blueto:
going to heaven is by grace, not by ourselves or our good works. it is by only believing in Jesus that we have eternal life
If that belief yields no permanently positive change in ALL areas of your life, then you haven't really believed.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're wrong, it's rather Awolowolo the rat poison drunkard

You are wrong, the Awolowo we know died at a ripe age. Your god Ojukwu died a senile man whIle watching a virile FFK pound his wife round after round grin
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by jaz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lols. Person no fit follow una play again grin cheesy
anibi9674:
the person that sang this one corner will not make heaven.. I have said my own.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
This has made front page.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by LaconicINC: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
So this is what one corner dance look like, I have never seen the dance or video, na ear I take de hear am, never took interest in it
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diiet:
But the people from there are quick to call lagos a dirty state.
Just see their environments.

They are having a carnival nd you expect not to see pure water nylon and wrappers thrown on the floor. Just have a kid's party and see how messy your house will be. Tribalism have used your common sense to do ewedu
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by alklas(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mek una enjoy
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by PigCatcher: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
mgbadike81:
I don't do tribalism but that is not ichi,ichi is entirely different from tribal marks.

Let's see what ichi Igbo is then. Pleeease! Since you know better
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ogaJona(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
blind bat
fuul show me nah
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
And somebody's future wife is among these ones, oh my
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by philemonemenike(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Igbere mother land.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by KayCee92(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
after viewing all the pix, I have just one question.... why this gals wey dey dance this one corner dey always ugly?
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by olamariamjonez(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
1 madness
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by IAmKinging(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
The devil is at work. He has given a lot of persons work to do. All these one corner dance and styles are demonic. The earlier we recognize it and desist the better for everyone of us, especially the young teenagers and adolescents who are now copying these social aberrations.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
hahahah, beginning of madness.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by pagorino(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
all I see here is advance madness
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by umanadinho(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
after calabar carnival the rest na piracy..... them don forget about biafra??
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by shallysgirl: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:

You want Nigerians to tear Iboes people into pieces. grin grin
When are yeribas people ever going be quite for once?Always looking for igbos to attack.Must you be pained by anything igbo?you get sickness for body.Be healed in Jesus name,amen.
epele sir.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by shallysgirl: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
What a menace! What a menace!! What a fckng menace!!!

Mtttcheew...what is the value of egbere to everything else thats going on? A bunch of Libya returnees shaking @ss and humping motor vehicles and tires.

Which state was this? angry
Pains,ndo ,sorry o,epele nna.
Go and stop the event na.mtcheew.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2017
PigCatcher:

Even emboldened pigs wants to quote me. NawaaO!
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by baddosky1: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Henryyy:
Very dirty environment, extremely ugly girls. After a certain baddosky1 will be claiming there are pretty girls in igboland.Pls show me the pretty girls grin grin But una dirty o.Chai see potor republic shocked shocked
The closeted brown roofians grin grin
On a serious note though I have never seen a bunch of ladies this razz and unladylike.

You don start again? E be like say you wan cry again? The most ugliest girl in Igboland is the most prettiest girl in the Open Defecation Republic. Ugliness runs on the genes of yorubastaastards. None of the girls I saw on those pictures were as horrible looking as this below...
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by baddosky1: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
PigCatcher:

And why is it that you hardly see Igbos with the so-called marks today? Why is it only the half-human-half-apes from your cursed tribe that bear such marks? That is how you smellos from the south wasstee try to rewrite history! Go and ask your grand parents to really retrace your roots. Cursed bastards who are the descendants of Satan (Lucifer the fallen angel) and edited it by calling him Oduduwa.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
baddosky1:

You don start again? E be like say you wan cry again? The most ugliest girl in Igboland is the most prettiest girl in the Open Defecation Republic. Ugliness runs on the genes of yorubastaastards. None of the girls I saw on those pictures were as horrible looking as this below...
I take it your eyes are playing tricks on u. The ugliest in that pic is prettier than all una ipig so called beauties combined. #fact.
Btw bros when una dey mention me for ur bitterness I no dey lament and wail like una o. Wetin happen?The thing pepper you die. grin grin grin Ipigs and beauty should never be used in the same sentence. We schooled you on the other thread and I will gladly disgrace you here again.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by PigCatcher: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
baddosky1:

And why is it that you hardly see Igbos with the so-called marks today? Why is it only the half-human-half-apes from your cursed tribe that bear such marks? That is how you smellos from the south wasstee try to rewrite history! Go and ask your grand parents to really retrace your roots. Cursed bastards who are the descendants of Satan (Lucifer the fallen angel) and edited it by calling him Oduduwa.

Because in 1955, Arch Bishop Charles Heery, a White man commanded your ancestors to stop doing Igbo ichi. Go school you no gree, na so so gala you dey sell.

http://thenationonlineng.net/evolution-of-ichi-in-igboland/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.