Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps (713 Views)

BREAKING: UN Confirms Atiku May Contest 2023 Presidential Election In Another Co / Biography Of The Nigeria Youngest Presidential Aspirant 2019"ahmed Buhari" / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps by mfrspeaks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria's youngest Presidential aspirant in the 2015 presidential elections, John Wesley Olabode -MFR may be contesting the forthcoming elections as well. But this time around, may not be the No. 1 seat of power in the country.

Youths from his constituency in Ado Ekiti have approached him recently at one of his just concluded Youth Empowerment Summit in the state. They requested he vies for the office of the Ado Ekiti Federal Constituency pledging their undivided support if he agrees to run for the position come 2019.

They however mentioned that; they have no doubts that he will represent them well if elected into the Federal House of Representatives chamber.

Speaking with a one time Students Union leader of Ekiti State University, he had this to say: "I have no doubts in the efficiency of MFR if elected into office come 2019. He is a mentor to someone like me who never had the confidence to lead a group of classroom students; but refined my thoughts and gave me the courage to be able to lead an entire institution. He is a Man who strongly believes in true governance and at any opportunity given, will always advocate for the welfare of the masses. There is a YOUTHQUAKE around the world as Youths are taking over leadership. In MFR we trust".

John Wesley MFR is graduate of English Language from the prestigious University of Ibadan, an entrepreneur per excellence, a public affairs analyst, motivational speaker, a passionate film maker and a lover of children.

Re: Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps by zakim(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good luck
Re: Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps by whitebeard(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lets see his background abeg..!!
Re: Nigeria's Youngest Presidential Aspirant, May Contest House Of Reps by Gentle034(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
What does this imply for our nascent democracy? Not too young to run. How far?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Vote In The United Nations G. A- A Future Ballistic Missile. / The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! / Oxford Dictionary’s Word Of The Year Describes Trumpism And Buharism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.