Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (59575 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by sholay2011(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wow...that's great.

Hope he has tried the number sha to be sure it is reachable? tongue
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Ugoeze2016: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Me sef surprised, the person must be a good christian smiley
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by blackbeau1(f): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yes we do. It's unfortunate that good news doesn't sell. Ppl are fascinated by the macabre and so most newspapers don't publicise the good aspects of nigerians
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by NokiaN8(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
that is righteousness! The fear of God... well forgive the man that hit your car, God bless you both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
and then you repay his good deed by displaying the man's number for everybody? And you wonder why Nigerians wont leave their number?

use some sense and cover part of the number

I can assure you when the man starts getting inundated with unsolicited messages and phone calls from 419s/help seekers and desperados, he will regret leaving his number.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Jrevelation(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Be care ful 419

Every where nobody is nice in naija

Nice is another word for scam
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by IamSINZ(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
He could have done that to prevent passerby from causing a scene.

Na to reach house go break the sim card. grin

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card then a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin

Sharp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Authoreety: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
u neva can tell if its anoda robbery format
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by shollay09(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?
and do u think he would have written his number if he wasn't ready to take full responsibility of what he has done
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by jimyjames(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
its because the man knew it won't cost him much to fix it undecided
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by muller101(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Op majority of Nigerians are rotten. Judge by average.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Super1759: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Happened to me few weeks ab
Go. Packed and entered church. This dude bashed me from back. Funny thing is that I just painted the car less than a week due to someone bashing me. He had to wait for me to come out from church. He kept apologising

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
shatap always spewing hogwash

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by zuto4u(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
It is a normal thing in developed countries
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by shapman: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Not everyone is evil

Lenovo Yoga tablet 2 available
Like new and affordable, check my profile
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Onyintology(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=deebrain post=63399381]Post the number...

I dont mind sending the person something light this week.[/qu
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Onyintology(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=deebrain post=63399381]Post the number...

I dont mind sending the person something light this week.[/quo

.. Send the something light biko. I need money this Christmas biko

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by kenex4ever(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card than a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin
not logical

No passer by will be interested in stopping him and even if they do, number on dusty trunk can't set him free.

The highest and most impartial court of law is the CONSCIENCE.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onyintology:

07065790927... Send the something light biko. I need money this Christmas biko
Sharp Nigerian
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by engrelvis(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Twaci:
This is a good changecheesy
where v u been?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
deebrain:
Post the number...

I dont mind sending the person something light this week.

Oya shake body for me too na
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Jakumo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
No Nigerian driver would volunteer his phone number after hitting a car whose owner is not around. More than likely, the car was hit INTENTIONALLY, and the phone number affixed to the car was the bait of a trap that is intended to lure the owner of that flashy SUV, into the waiting hands of kidnappers or ritual murder gangs.

Were I in the shoes of that SUV owner, I would toss that piece of paper away, and make my good escape.

There are NO Good Samaritans in Nigeria. None at all. Nigeria is populated by the quick, and the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by jaafree: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Twaci:
This is a good changecheesy
. hail PMB #changebeginwithme cheesy
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by francesawesome(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
akinreals:
Number one problem with Nigerians is negativity.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by ettybaba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
deebrain:
Post the number...

I dont mind sending the person something light this week.
Star light?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by simplyOJ(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good. Most times you see motorists argue, it all boils down most times to cash. A man or woman of conscience who knows they are at fault and has the cash, fixes things.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by taiy101(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
A friend once did same too..... some people are just naturally nice
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by muller101(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card than a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin
sir. It's bumper

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
quinnboy:
Surprising
Surprising only on Nigeria. This is is the way people generally live in the western world. Thank God we are starting these things now
Let us hope people will copy this good deed.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Awoleesu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Beware of end of year kidnappers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.