Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

See why "I Stole Her Heart" & "I Stole His Last Name" Most End In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See why "I Stole Her Heart" & "I Stole His Last Name" Most End In 2017 (384 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See why "I Stole Her Heart" & "I Stole His Last Name" Most End In 2017 by Macgreat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bia!

I stole her heart;

Dude, you will soon find out that her heart is somewhere else and you were never in her mind. You better wise up before you get stabbed in your sleep.

I stole his last name;

Yes, we know desperation cause it. You don't need to announce it. We know you main boyfriend didn't want to marry you and you decided to settle with any guy that came along. Please, don't stab him in his sleep!

Mchewww!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Inadvertently Kills Her Twin Sons By Poisoning / Man Divorces Wife For Sex Doll / She Ate My N77k, And She Didn’t Allow Me Touch Her,” : Speed Darlington Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.