Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Viable Is Quail Farming Currently? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Viable Is Quail Farming Currently? (501 Views)

How To Start A Small Scale Quail Farming / How To Start A Quail Farming (step By Step) / How To Start Small Scale Quail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Viable Is Quail Farming Currently? by Smartademu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please fellow farmers in the house help me out on this.
I picked interest in quail rearing and I want to diversify into it but the noise about quail eggs is not as deafening as it use to be. So am a bit worried about the lucrativeness and viability of the business now.
How is the market of quail eggs, in terms of demand, supply, prices and profitability, is it worth venturing into now?
Thanks.
Re: How Viable Is Quail Farming Currently? by chukskafor(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2017
no level at all coupled with the fact that it doesn't stand the test of time

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Using Super Gro / Plantain Sucker For Sale At Lesser Price Or Chosen Your Price. / Poultry Farmers!! Solution To Your Waste..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.