Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos (4305 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by fxjunkie(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by okway: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. - Isaiah 54: 15

Lol who is this for? For your Yoruba mother or Igbo mother? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ProWalker: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:

I've come to the slow realization that while we were busy being jealous and hateful, Igbos have slowly taken control of economic activities in Lagos. There may even be more Igbos in Lagos than Yorubas. We should learn to embrace them and learn to live with them as against fuming and hating.

Just say amen and stop foaming in the mouth like you have epilepsy grin

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by totit: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
okway:

Just type Amen grin

May any Ibo mother or father in your lineage die by fire on dec 24th.

Lool
Una norr wellu shocked
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Stay put in East till next Independence day abeg, lets see if Lagos misses you or if you miss Lagos. grin

10 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by QuickUK: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
okway:

Just type Amen grin

May any Ibo mother or father in your lineage die by fire on dec 24th.

I type Amen on his behalf. AMEN!!

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
okway:
How can Ibos who can't develop their states develop Lagos?
Forget the fake nonsense you see online.
GOVT DEVELOPE THIER STATES WITH TAXES PAID TO THEM. OFTEN TIMES INDIGENS DONT PAY ITS STRANGERS THAT PAY NOW SINCE IGBO ARE THE LARGEST IN NUMBER AMONG STRANGERS DO THE MATHS

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ProWalker: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Stay put in East till next Independence day abeg, lets see if Lagos misses you or if you miss Lagos. grin

You want to kill them. Lagos is their oxygen. By Jan 2nd, they are already running out of energy and rushing back to Lagos.
They need lagos more than lagos need them. #Fact

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by okway: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:
GOVT DEVELOPE THIER STATES WITH TAXES PAID TO THEM. OFTEN TIMES INDIGENS DONT PAY ITS STRANGERS THAT PAY NOW SINCE IGBO ARE THE LARGEST IN NUMBER AMONG STRANGERS DO THE MATHS

Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ProWalker: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:

Just type in igbo, we can beg someone to interpret grin

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
Some have always argued that Igbos did not help develop Lagos, well it is easy to see if Igbos developed Lagos or not. Why is it that every December around Christmas Lagos becomes a ghost town? It looks like there is no economic activity going on in Lagos around Christmas, this is because Igbos travel home during Christmas, and whenever this happens Lagos becomes a shadow of itself.

So it is easy to see that Igbos are central to making Lagos what it is today and let us stop saying Igbos did not develop Lagos.

Omoluabi signing out.
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by fxjunkie(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just can't wrap my head around why Yorubas and Igbos don't get along well online, but they get along well in person
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Belmot(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
My God is bigger than all of you put together. Your hate and wickedness perish with you.
Omo Nna just claim your people because your ass is already exposed.

10 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Ereolamide: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
The pathetic retard of a poster is the same as the milksop Yoruba wannabe Alcatraz.

You guys should bludgeon his useless big for nothing f1athead.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
okway:

Nonsense.
SO WHAT DO TELL YOU THEY DO WITH TAX MONEY IF NOT TO DEVELOP
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by okway: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:
SO WHAT DO TELL YOU THEY DO WITH TAX MONEY IF NOT TO DEVELOP

Yawn

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
okway:

Yawn
SHOWS YOU HAVE NO VALID POINTS REST IN PEACE FROM YOUR YAUN
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ProWalker: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:
SHOWS YOU HAVE NO VALID POINTS REST IN PEACE FROM YOUR YAUN

You are finished! You can't even copy yawn correctly grin
Your village people have consumed your destiny

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by MrHistorian: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
mechionu!! nkita racha gi anya. the only economic activity the Igbos have taken over in Lagos is PROSTITUTION. Go to all the Ndokwa Hotels in Lagos, all the Ashawo girls there are Igbos. you can disvirgin an igbo girl for as low as five naira.
I'm forcing myself not to believe you are Igbo.

Are you really not??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

You are finished! You can't even copy yawm correctly grin
Your village people have consumed your destiny
YOU MEAN EVEN AT THAT YOU STILL KNEW IT WAS YAWN I MEANT. THEN G DID A GREAT JOB MAKING YOU REST IN PEACE
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by VivianUdeogu(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrHistorian:

I'm forcing myself not to believe you are Igbo.

Are you really not??
Daalu Nwannem, Chukwu gozie gi. rapu all those onye ala that use to call me afonja girl because I always say the truth about we Igbos. we Igbos are very useless -TRUTH

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ProWalker: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Emyogalanya:
YOU MEAN EVEN AT THAT YOU STILL KNEW IT WAS YAWN I MEANT. THEN G DID A GREAT JOB MAKING YOU REST IN PEACE

Get out of here! Illiterate grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by ipodstinks: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:

I've come to the slow realization that while we were busy being jealous and hateful, Igbos have slowly taken control of economic activities in Lagos. There may even be more Igbos in Lagos than Yorubas. We should learn to embrace them and learn to live with them as against fuming and hating.
You don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:
My God is bigger than all of you put together. Your hate and wickedness perish with you.

Chidi, Why are you disgracing your family online? You had to deny your tribe cos of online e-war, your family will stone you to death for denying them online cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
totit:

No. You can't be omoluabi,Never! A true omoluabi don't go about creating senseless thread that has no basis or stats.
Shm.
Some brain needs some reformation on NL.

Lmao cheesy

Which omoluabi? BUhahahahaa. The pathetic mofo is a shameless flat head, his name is CHIDI. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Oloripelebe: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
The gala sellers wl surely return to abakaliki for xmas grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
fxjunkie:

Chidi, Why are you denying your tribe online? I will just send the link of this thread to your sister, she will surely flog foolishness out of your flat head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Shame uno get at all.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
kallmemrB:
almost every tribe travel home not only Igbo....

Wetin consign me self....if Igbo like make them develop USA kintemi

That means Lagos is no man's land..as every tribe travel home and not only Igbo..

Can you see how you confused people contradict yourself... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Electricdangerr: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
imhotep:

Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu grin

I know this one will be here, you don't care about your sick mom in the village but wasting your stolen data on nairaland doing e-war. Don't you have shame?

8 Likes

Re: Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos by Stingman: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:
The gala sellers wl surely return to abakaliki for xmas grin

...the alaayes, omoniles and the lazy toll collecting omo alhajas from osun will also return to Oshogbo for xmas...

Lagos is a no man's land...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Alert Of The 2 Million Naira To Each Senator As Holiday! Bonus / S’east, S’west, S’south Divided Over Indigene/settler Clause / GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.