Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Embarrassment Of My Life (2705 Views)

My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Early this evening as I was walking along the road a vehicle stopped ahead of me,Well I passed the Car not untill it horned and I had to check on it,Seeing an elderly man around Early 50's,thinking he wanted to ask me directions but I was surprised on what he said,I Quote him***SON,HOPE YOU HAVE NO LOVER,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF WE DATE?WHAT'S YOUR ROLE??

Damnn,,I can't believe what I was hearing tho actually Gays crush on me but this by 1st time of hearing,,,like been stopped like that and confronted ,Well I told him clear::AM NOT A GAY....He didn't talk rather he drove his car out!!!

Nawa oh,,m really tired of this punk ass gay guys coming after me,,,it really sucks#Damn it(don't mind my errors)I don't even know what to do 4 Dem to acknowledge that am not one,Maybe I tattoo my Self like#BACK OFF GAYS
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Next time, smash the person's windscreen.

Tell them I ordered you to

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Gofwane(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
What should i type here sef??
@ op, congrats!!
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Next time, smash the person's windscreen.

Tell them I ordered you to

Asin ehhh,,,but that's too risky to do bro
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gofwane:
What should i type here sef??
@ op, congrats!!

Congrats?4 what?
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by mazimee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

Asin ehhh,,,but that's too risky to do bro

Next time, engage the licky ass in a long conversation while recording. And blackmail him for money.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
mazimee:

Next time, engage the licky ass in a long conversation while recording. And blackmail him for money.

Mehnnn,,am really tired self,,I don't know what to do

You r talking asif justice still prevail in this our country
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
You look like gay
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
You look like gay

OMG,,I don't know why people kip on saying that,,pls how do gays look like 4 Christ sake?

Ok,,pls,.how do gays look?how do I look like gay?
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lies. All lies.
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by cana882(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
You probably walk & act like a gay.. Tattoo won't change anything. If nothing, would make you look like the male gay that sticks his díck into another's asś..

Workout and quit acting like a gay

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
cana882:
You probably walk & act like a gay.. Tattoo won't change anything. If nothing, would make you look like the male gay that sticks his díck into another's asś..

Workout and quit acting like a gay

Bleep it,,I don't act nor walk like female or gay dude#All facets shit kips gt me flaming#Damn!!!
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by cana882(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oxster:

Bleep it,,I don't act nor walk like female or gay dude#All facets shit kips gt me flaming#Damn!!!
calm down Jare.. there's a reason guys keep approaching you and a reason they've never approached me in my life. Mind you, I won "Mr SCISA (science student association)" back then in school so at least I try. Think about what similarities you share with a gay and stop crying..
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by habsydiamond(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
U with iron bender.... How come
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
You better stop walking the night so you won't be rape by gays, lolz
Oxster:
Early this evening as I was walking along the road a vehicle stopped ahead of me,Well I passed the Car not untill it horned and I had to check on it,Seeing an elderly man around Early 50's,thinking he wanted to ask me directions but I was surprised on what he said,I Quote him***SON,HOPE YOU HAVE NO LOVER,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF WE DATE?WHAT'S YOUR ROLE??

Damnn,,I can't believe what I was hearing tho actually Gays crush on me but this by 1st time of hearing,,,like been stopped like that and confronted ,Well I told him clear::AM NOT A GAY....He didn't talk rather he drove his car out!!!

Nawa oh,,m really tired of this punk ass gay guys coming after me,,,it really sucks#Damn it(don't mind my errors)I don't even know what to do 4 Dem to acknowledge that am not one,Maybe I tattoo my Self like#BACK OFF GAYS
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2017
cana882:
calm down Jare.. there's a reason guys keep approaching you and a reason they've never approached me in my life. Mind you, I won "Mr SCISA (science student association)" back then in school so at least I try. Think about what similarities you share with a gay and stop crying..

Huh,,kkkk
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
U with iron bender.... How come

Mehnn,,I no no

De just de disturb me around oh
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Tosinex:
You better stop walking the night so you won't be rape by gays, lolz

Lol,,me that walk with pen-knife around,,de NV born am
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by habsydiamond(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Mehnn,,I no no

De just de disturb me around oh
lolZzz....haha....go costumize Ur cloth....write Adam and Eve for the body....with that dey go leave u
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolZzz....haha....go costumize Ur cloth....write Adam and Eve for the body....with that dey go leave u

Lol..abi??u go epp me do that,what's friends 4 nah
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by habsydiamond(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol..abi??u go epp me do that,what's friends 4 nah
me no sabi customise ooo or better still make u dey carry pepper spray waka....
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Virus777: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Congrats?4 what?
Guy yourself the truth, you are gay.
For you to open this thread speaks volume.
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Virus777:

the OP is a lying faqqot. He thinks we're kids here.
Imagine

Maybe I tattoo my Self like#BACK OFF GAYS

Which straight man says that. Sigh
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

OMG,,I don't know why people kip on saying that,,pls how do gays look like 4 Christ sake?

Ok,,pls,.how do gays look?how do I look like gay?
Lol,just pulling your legs. tongue
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Virus777:

You are stupid
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
me no sabi customise ooo or better still make u dey carry pepper spray waka....

Lol,,,na dah one go make sense,,wey I fit buy am?
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
the OP is a lying faqqot. He thinks we're kids here.
Imagine

Which straight man says that. Sigh

You can argue with ur phone ok,,Who cares if you believe or not?

Moreover ur sense should sense that de tattoo wasn't a serious deed but an assumption
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lol,just pulling your legs. tongue

Huh,,better kwa!!
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by habsydiamond(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,na dah one go make sense,,wey I fit buy am?
u no need buy Na....go meet Mallam wey dey sell suya collect grinded pepper from am mix am with water come put am inside smell plastic wey get spray cover...Ur pepper spray don ready...but no use am play come go spray am for Ur face ooo...cos aboki proper dey strong gan ni oooo
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by Oxster(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
u no need buy Na....go meet Mallam wey dey sell suya collect grinded pepper from am mix am with water come put am inside smell plastic wey get spray cover...Ur pepper spray don ready...but no use am play come go spray am for Ur face ooo...cos aboki proper dey strong gan ni oooo

Am telling you bro,,I go go do am ohh
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by habsydiamond(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Am telling you bro,,I go go do am ohh
lolzzz
Re: The Most Embarrassment Of My Life by M2dX(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
OP, did you pay for this ur promulgation?,, hope you get more customer to dertroy your gluteus maximus. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Guys Feel When They Watch Other Guys Twerking? / Mum Wants Same Tribe Marriage / 10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.