Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. (1675 Views)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Hi Good morning to you... This is betlor2017. Sport Betting is one of the most difficult game to predict it outcome but with hard work and dedication one can easily make some cool cash from it. The reason we lose bet more often is becus of greed, lack of knowledge for the selected team, not knowing the team's current form and performances, and most times impatience. Let me be honest with you, money motivate a man to do more and even do the best. I am 101% sure to give you a sure odds of 1.8 to 2+ odds daily for 5 days in a week but the problem is that, you won't be willing to subscribe to it. Subscribing to games or odds means you are paying just a token compare to the hard work we do to analysis teams current forms and to suggest the best possible outcome of the two teams after checking their head to head and the teams line up and formation. All these are the work we do for each team daily to give you the best. But If I mention subscription, immediately scam alert will be activated by the listener, I know many of us have fallen Victims in the past even me before I meet my source and gain personal knowledge on different teams and countries all over the world. One thing is sure that is you can't be fooled. You can fall a victim many times but not all the times so I need you to have a little faith in what am saying... I always talk about VIP games and pay after win but 98% of them go for pay after win so I do give games on pay after win often but pay after win games is not a sure 100% winning game. The reason is that many of the games that will be sent, are not played by the recipient and many don't value it and play with N100 some won't even come online to play the game after making request for it, while some would even play and blocked you after winning, some would play and tell you that they lost the game that they added games to boost the odds, some will promise to pay after winning and will not even answer you again even if you send them a thousand message they will just read and ignore. This reason I don't give myself much work to do analysis so we just do a guess work and If it entered thank God but if not so be it. We should always do the best thing since we don't know much about these teams then pay the one that have dedicated his time and money to get this Knowledge to assist us in the betting race to reduce our losing rate. Take for example a game will be given for pay after win and some persons will stake the game for 5k and loss but they have adamantly refuse to pay 2k for a sure VIP 100% winning games that would give them sure winnings of 5 days in one week, but lose 5k once. Penny wise pounds foolish. I decided to take this time out to talk to us after checking out the statistics of people needing free game or needing sure games without any commitment for it then expect to get the best and the alarming rate we lose bet, it painful. Let's change our mindset and do the needful am not saying am the best sport analyst on Nairaland you can always go for anyone you think is best to you. Just be wise and careful bro. This is Xmas period is good we make some cool cash and also to be wise. Thank you for your time. If you wish to use my services you WhatsApp me on zero eight one, zero one double three, nine five seven zero. please don't drop your numbers here as scammers will use the advantage to contact you for illicit transactions..

1 Like

Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by smulti(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Long epistle like these isn't necessary bro,

the moment you drop games for three consecutive times with 98% success people will flock to you like bees

people had lost monies on some "trusted" punters and would only listen to you by seeing how you are progressing
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:
Long epistle like these isn't necessary bro,

the moment you drop games for three consecutive times with 98% success people will flock to you like bees

people had lost monies on some "trusted" punters and would only listen to you by seeing how you are progressing
Same story. Nothing good comes easy bro
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by slim002: 4:58am On Dec 19, 2017
@ OP what Smulti just gave as advice is very key. Believe it or not people want to see results before they get commited. Saying "same story, nothing good comes easy" won't work cuz this is sports betting and people would always want to put their money where they are almost totally sure is safe. Mind you, some guys have proven themselves on Nairaland via first dropping of games for everyone to see what they can do and by that they have plenty followers in their VIP e.g Greenville Lounge guys, Sirdammy 92 (these guys are something else), despite having people in their VIP groups, they still do post games even for free on Nairaland in a bid to further convince more people.

My advice is show what you can do and people will flood your VIP in no time.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2017
slim002:
@ OP what Smulti just gave as advice is very key. Believe it or not people want to see results before they get commited. Saying "same story, nothing good comes easy" won't work cuz this is sports betting and people would always want to put their money where they are almost totally sure is safe. Mind you, some guys have proven themselves on Nairaland via first dropping of games for everyone to see what they can do and by that they have plenty followers in their VIP e.g Greenville Lounge guys, Sirdammy 92 (these guys are something else), despite having people in their VIP groups, they still do post games even for free on Nairaland in a bid to further convince more people.

My advice is show what you can do and people will flood your VIP in no time.

Thanks but I don't need people to flood my page and it a matter of choice am not new in betting. I was only given an advise and anyone feels to subscribe with me no problem. You can use anyone who is genuine and sure but I just posted that to change the mindset of many Nairalander here who thinks everyone who request for subscription is a scam. Soon. Some persons would even start to call me scam. Its normal but I have passed my message. Thank you
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by skyhighweb(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2017
ok op u simply d rude type i can see that, n yh u wan of scammers who play the if u want or not na u know this way u can end up saying shey i force u ni? keep ur long story.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2017
skyhighweb:
ok op u simply d rude type i can see that, n yh u wan of scammers who play the if u want or not na u know this way u can end up saying shey i force u ni? keep ur long story.
Fools are everywhere even on Nairaland. What's connect my post to your useless opinion. I did not open this thread to seek comment I was only advising everyone.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by skyhighweb(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
u are definitely d rude type maybe if u open betlor2018 u go get sense keep typing dis way n see d way people will avoid u.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
skyhighweb:
u are definitely d rude type maybe if u open betlor2018 u go get sense keep typing dis way n see d way people will avoid u.
You are a complete idiot
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by ashpanez: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
how much is ur subscription. how many odds do u give? And how many times do u give out games in a week
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by skyhighweb(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
betlor2017:

You are a complete idiot
hahaha he dey pain u oya sell guess odd make u make ur money lol
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
ashpanez:
how much is ur subscription. how many odds do u give? And how many times do u give out games in a week

Add me on WhatsApp check my post for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by bestpunterever: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
betlor2017:

Thanks but I don't need people to flood my page and it a matter of choice am not new in betting. I was only given an advise and anyone feels to subscribe with me no problem. You can use anyone who is genuine and sure but I just posted that to change the mindset of many Nairalander here who thinks everyone who request for subscription is a scam. Soon. Some persons would even start to call me scam. Its normal but I have passed my message. Thank you
u re a thief, go nd play your game on yur own no one is interested.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by bestpunterever: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mods come and see scam o.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by skyhighweb(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
hahahaha d op dey learn. he isn't forcing u to subscribe sha, executive scammer.
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by betlor2017: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Needless to reply fools here but I will only drop my games of the week so far to make these fools know that they are complete idiots
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by skyhighweb(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2019
only a fool will fall for a fools idea
Re: Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. by Bobbystanley(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oga get out from here..Use your Games and get rich..Stop trying to scam people..All of you that sell games are Scammers

(1) (Reply)

See Throwback Photos Of Mikel John Obi Before He Became Rich / Money/news Sports / I Just Won 150k From 20k On 1xbet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.