Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Crypterium-the First Cryptocurrency Lender In The Industry - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Crypterium-the First Cryptocurrency Lender In The Industry (1486 Views)

Does Google Adsense Accept Blog In The Cryptocurrency Niche / Hire Us For Your Cryptocurrency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypterium-the First Cryptocurrency Lender In The Industry by wisdom4abc(m): 1:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Here is a altcoin worth holding. Cryterium. Basically its a new type of bank based on cryptocurrency that seeks complete integration of all purchasing systems everywhere in the world. With this app, you'll be able to buy anything anywhere as you do with Visa, Apple Pay, & Android Pay from your phone or watch. It converts your alt-coins or bitcoins into money in real-time.
They also plan to be the first cryptocurrency lender in the industry. Personally, if I was a millionaire already, it's exactly what I would do. The lending will be done by lending their tokens at one rate with an expectation of paying back the loan by purchasing those tokens back at the new prevailing rate.

(1) (Reply)

Keep In Touch With Us To Get Your Website Today / How Do I Start The Bulk SME Data Business Here In Nigeria? / Designing A Forum;for Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.