Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) (48093 Views)

The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by BeijinDossier: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
dieBYfire:

Owerri is really a Dustbin.... Osun and Oyo are better off undecided

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by BeijinDossier: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
gocac:
THIS HAPPENS WHEN A GOVERNMENT RUNS OUT OF IDEAS AND IS LACKING IN VISION, LACKING IN COMPETENCE, NO WILL TO IMPROVE ON THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE.

WASTE OF PUBLIC FUNDS ON MEANINGLESS PROGRAMS, HOW CAN THE PEOPLE BE HAPPY WHEN THERE IS NO FOOD AND JOBS

ROCHAS IS THIS HOW YOU INTEND TO LEAD NIGERIA IF YOU EVENTUALLY BECOME THE PRESIDENT?

He will become a better leader in 3032 when he shall lead Nigeria cheesy
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by InHim4Him(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Love of frivolities!
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
InHim4Him:
Love of frivolities!

Are these hospitals frivolities?

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Tybabe0001(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmmm, nonsense
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Azam101: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2017
anonimi:

Cobwebs of the potopoto type that one sees on Owerri roads that Okoroawusa has neglected grin

That is Douglas market in owerri I gone there before it was pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by anonimi: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Azam101:
That is Douglas market in owerri I gone there before it was pathetic.

Meanwhile the useless governor is buying $600 million Christmas tree from the Chinese and building statues for his fellow useless African leaders looters
When shall we be wise and rise up from mental slavery?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937451_fbimg1459994787349_jpeg6ee85fa6744937976d6d613bcf825b1a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by anonimi: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:

How many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians and other health workers have been employed annually in Okoroawusa's seven year rule ruin
Abi hospital buildings and fancy equipment can work all by themselves ni?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794914_12107033102088891332957211322802348550781822n_jpeg4a33e240165186c1d2e9c7d80feeca71

1 Like

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by mrskillz: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
When they want to hide things, they show us the pictures in the night
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by deebrain(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
As one that tours Imo state regularly, can i say that the OP is very stupid for this thread.
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by mayortm001(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okorohausa spends millions of naira in decorating and moulding rubbish in some part of the capital of the state while the poor masses in IMO state die of hunger, what a shameful governance. What next to mould?
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
How will they make people happy when salaries are not forth coming.
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Amhappy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
goodheart02:

Oga these decorations were not those of last year , but this year. I was there too, and so were a lot of Imolites. I don't care about the commissioner of whatever. But my problem is don't stay at a distance to criticise things based on beer parlour talk.

I can see a whole lot of happy imolites in the background. Okorocha is the best governor to come out of Nigeria. Imo state is now the Las Vegas of Nigeria,second to none. If its possible lets Rochas do a 3rd,4th and 5th term. grin grin grin grin Celebration of uselessness
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Amhappy(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:

How many of these are functional?? In the whole of Ikeduru where i got married to there is no functional government hospital. Please don't remind me of that backward state biko
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by sdindan: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Owerri is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria now. I will continue to stand with this truth and nobody will visit and refuse to confirm it. Forget the Christmas decorations and move around town.

It's true , Owerri is beautiful.
As am talking to u now am in owerri.
From Marrabba Taraba state I passed thru state capitals, Enugu, Awka, even Onitsha in the night I saw Xmas decorations streets lights .i entered owerri by 4:45am on the 18th every was blackout from control to Bank road , wethral road it was Okigwe roundabout that I saw few lights shining. Please you ppl should stop all this asss licking.
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by Tapout(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
goodheart02:

Oga these decorations were not those of last year , but this year. I was there too, and so were a lot of Imolites. I don't care about the commissioner of whatever. But my problem is don't stay at a distance to criticise things based on beer parlour talk.

My post was based on a statement op made concerning the new commissioner having something to do with the decorations... go back and read my post again

Meanwhile I laughed when I read " don't stay at a distance to criticise things"
Well not only do I happen to be from the state, I've spent about 8years of my life there. 5 in the state capital and the rest in various LGA's. I probably know more than what you think you know about Imo state. And for the record, I don't drink beer!! sad
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by phkka1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is true that in Imo state; a teacher teaches English Language with Igbo - eg. Obi is a boy; class 'asim nini'?

Over to you commissioner for happiness.
Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by AfriSportKits(f): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans? Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) by goodheart02(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tapout:

My post was based on a statement op made concerning the new commissioner having something to do with the decorations... go back and read my post again

Meanwhile I laughed when I read " don't stay at a distance to criticise things"
Well not only do I happen to be from the state, I've spent about 8years of my life there. 5 in the state capital and the rest in various LGA's. I probably know more than what you think you know about Imo state. And for the record, I don't drink beer!! sad

Lol.....and I'm also from IMO state, and known the place too. Well...goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.