Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. (860 Views)

Excellent Bodycon Outfits Ladies Who Want To Look Cool Can Add To Their Closet / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. by Hazelnate01(f): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2017
You need to look special this December and you can look fashionably naija with my creative designs.

Hazel is here and it's the end of the year. Check out my latest collection of excusite fashion style exclusively designed by me. From the Hazel jump suit, peplum top and skirt and so much more, place an order to get that look that makes you stylishly cool and classy this December. So you ladies so check out my art work and design and let me know what you think. Send me a message if you are interested. Or call 08167715869

Re: Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. by mambodilah: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Wow, I like this. It looks really nice. How can I get a design like this?
Re: Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. by Hazelnate01(f): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Which one of the designs exactly do you want sir.
Re: Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. by mambodilah: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Hazelnate01:
Which one of the designs exactly do you want sir.

I would appreciate getting a price range and how you deliver your stuff. I am currently in Lagos.
Thanks. especially for the jumpsuit.
Re: Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. by Hazelnate01(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
The black jumpsuit is - #10,000
The blue jumpsuit is - #6000
The jeans jumpsuit is- #8000
The gown is - #6000
The peplum top and skirt is - #6000. And mind you the price is negotiable also am at Ikeja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Recovers From Little Illness (photos) / Funke Akindele Has Been Removed In New Avengers Infinity War Watch Her Reaction! / Dencia Vs Keyshia Koir: Who Rocked This $3,980 Gucci Embroidered Dressed Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.