Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. (3549 Views)

Fucking Girls Does Nothing To My Penis, No Pleasure Or Erection / How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work? / See What These Ugandan School Girls Does During School Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by hooklover: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2017
Any lady that collects money from a man after sex does not deserve to cum.
The man is only the one who is qualified to cum cos he is paying for the pleasure...

The thoughts of a lady receiving money after a sex session is wat occupies the ladies mind and is avgreat distraction in sex cos her feelings are preoccupied with money...

Guys don't bother killing urself over ladies who constantly request money for various stuffs.

She is not into you but wat to get out of you

Ladies who deserve to cum during sex are loyal girlfriends, wives and any side chick whose aim around you is not focus on money

Runs lady's don't deserve to cum I tell you...

9 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by MufasaRebirth: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2017
I agree with op grin
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Flyingngel(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2017
Are u sure?
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Flyingngel:
Are u sure?
Must you comment?
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Flyingngel(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2017
jesusdiedLOL post:

Must you comment?

Nooooo, it is only u that shld comment.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by whatmoreng: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2017
@Op. 3 Bottles of ice cold Hero beer for you. You have spoken the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by habsydiamond(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Truth is bitter.......only from the wise one...Op Ur head dey there jare....ride on
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by phintohlar(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Flyingngel:
jesusdiedLOL post:
Must you comment?

Nooooo, it is only u that shld comment.
hahahaha
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by LessNoise: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Lmao OP.so she shouldn't enjoy the D coz money is involved.....until you cum we ain't leaving there grin
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by ikemesit4477: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
hooklover:
The man is only the one who is qualified to cum cos he is paying for the pleasure...

The thoughts of a lady receiving money after a sex session is wat occupies the ladies mind and is avgreat distraction in sex cos her feelings are preoccupied with money...

Guys don't bother killing urself over ladies who constantly request money for various stuffs.

Ladies who deserve to cum during sex are loyal girlfriends, wives and any side chick whose aim around you is not focus on money

Then if she cum I guess you collect your money back! Right! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
I agree with op grin

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by unadeymadkwa: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Op... 1000 gbosa for you.... I concur 100%
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
ANY RUNS GIRL THAT CUM,I WONT PAY HER
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Jodha(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thrash...
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Kingsley1000(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
LessNoise:
Lmao OP.so she shouldn't enjoy the D coz money is involved.....until you cum we ain't leaving there grin
after paying her,she'll also enjoy your deek?hell NO!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by LessNoise: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
after paying her,she'll also enjoy your deek?hell NO!

Bro if she isn't going to enjoy the D...why am I smashing now?? For relief? It'd be boring
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
every sex deserves a cum if there is time.
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by deolurexy1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
She's an humanbeing too na....
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
deolurexy1:
She's an humanbeing too na....
Yes, why will she eat her cake and have it?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Oyebee91(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
She doesn't deserve to moan slf! !!Only if I want her to
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by deolurexy1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Yes, why will she eat her cake and have it?
She go dey bang you free at some point
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyebee91:
She doesn't deserve to moan slf! !!Only if I want her to
lol

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Condom4Dick: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2017
hooklover:

You are very very correct, this has been my nidus of operation; u are very very correct... I agree with you..

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Exponental(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2017
If a man is good... why not? If she enjoys it, the man will enjoy it better. When next she sees the man, a promo may start!
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Maxi112: 5:48am On Dec 20, 2017
deolurexy1:

She go dey bang you free at some point
Na true sha.
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2017
most senseless post of the year
Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by festwiz(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
Thrash...
QueenSekxy:
'... and the man said, bring the runs girls into my house so that i may know them.' hooklover 19:12

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Does Not Deserve To CUM. by Condom4Dick: 5:16am On Dec 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Keep quiet there, all this small girls, what do you know?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Girls Heavy Backsides Pics / In Less Than 13hrs My Life Will Change / Pls Ladies How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.