Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47164 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by LifeDrama: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has condemned the performance of Regga musician, Majek Fashek at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Coza.

Freeze said it made no sense for a secular artist to perform in such gathering as Christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct.

On his Twitter/Instagram page he wrote: "I am a huge Majek fan, but perform in a church?
-
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct...
-
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/942920627018784768

http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-majek-fasheks-performance-at-coza-pics/

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by goldbim(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

*modified*
Those of you quoting me to say all sorts,I leave you with this- "To each his own"!!let's stop dignifying worldliness in the name of grace and love.the church is not a stadium lipsrsealed.let all things be done in holiness and accordingly!!#no one is perfect#

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by spartan117(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
There are no churches in Nigeria. Just cults.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.

*****************Modified*****************
All ye self righteous ones quoting me. Thank you very much. I hope you have perfect lives, hope u don't have any area u'r seriously praying to God for change and while u are on it I hope u don't ever stand up to sing or carryout any responsibility in church. Do unto others what ye would they do to you

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by concupiscent: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by goldbim(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
masterchi:
For over two years now Majek has been undergoing rehab with/sponsored by House on the Rock and Pst Paul. Is it not posible that during that time so much would have changed in His life? All ye people that come online to judge and condemn other people without getting the full fact how do you feel when people do that to you? When are we going to forget 'our church' and start defending the body of Christ. I'm pissed when people come online to exalt one member over another. finally Majek can sing where ever he wants and it is not the business of freeze, mine nor urs and we should not put ourselves in any position to judge.
your opinion, sir!I've said mine ..his presence in the church could be acknowledged, no one will talk about that..whatever I said has nothing to do with majek fashek ..its all about knowing what and what's not right in the church..what FRZ is saying is secular performances should not be allowed In the church!no one is castigating majek for being clean or under going rehab!

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by internationalman(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy freeze is right...

Even Majek Fashek once said in a song that religion is politics..

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by goldbim(f): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

[b]∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

This is definitely... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

∆[/b]
enough said!!you took the words out of my mouth!! cool cool unfortunately, churches want to please members and not God anymore..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
davodyguy:
Pathetic if true that Majek performed in that church

angry

∆ Exactly he could have performed elsewhere to keep his hope alive but not in the church....

Most guys on the thread are still not getting the point ∆

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Sirheny007(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
As far as the Pentecostal churches are involved,
From their ministration to their choir performance to the ministers' preaching..
all are Entertainment..
Why the hell would people clap after a fierce bout of Kabashing?? from a pastor/minister? undecided

They care less about how they (Pastors & Choir minister) have spiritually affected the congregation.
I have been to all these churches, and i can count 11 occasions where after preaching/performance a minister have whispered to the nearest member "How was my preaching?"

So Majek Fashek coming to perform in a church makes little difference..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by talk2ekpa(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Dutchey(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
COZA of life..... see painment in dude's words... if he was invited, won't he come?? moreover these musicians claim they start from church so i dnt see anything bad if MAJEK returns to is source

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
But, I thought this man is a Circular musician.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by infoservant: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Freeze got it wrong this time, Majek Fashek is not a full time secular artiste. I doubt he do listen to his songs and the lyrics.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by davodyguy: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Pathetic if true that Majek performed in that church

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners where they are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heaven for na ..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by nightingalee: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesus needed a change of sound. So, Pst. thought he might like raggae.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by platinumphotos: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Freez is right here.. That's how one funny church invited Korede Bello to "minister" on their alter.. Why not kuku invite Terry G? The church is becoming a joke recently..

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ritux: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
The altar of God is a sacred place.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
The Temple is now an Arena of Entertainment!!...

Well, if its indeed a Temple in the first place.

The pastor himself na show biz celeb undecided
So... WTF ar we saying undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by sureheaven(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
What's the problem with this guy and Christianity? Any it's written in the bible that in the end different things will begin to happen, but it's a pity freeze is of the agent of the devil to fulfill what's written in the bible abt the gospel. Leave anything that happens in the church for God to judge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Dokitadotun: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Yes i agree with you to an extent but Jesus himself ate with sinners and publican. What made the altar sanctified is the presence of Christ. Let's not be too rigid and chase him away

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jonnytad(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
This man is jst calling for the wrath of God, If He want fame and riches, can't he just find it without the church? Why on it will he be comparing church to mosque or shrine? Are we on the same course? If a mosque invite pasoma to play, won't they have their own personal reason? And if a church decide to invite majak or sunny ade won't they have their own reasons too? After all, this man has been on rehabilitation so, to give him a chance to come back to God is now a sin?

When Jesus dine with the tax collector, I know that if its to be now, Daddy freeze would have seen it as ample opportunity to make money and gain fame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by dfrost: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Mcsenior(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
JESUS WEPT!

Now I know why.

Visit NaturalRemedylab for your home made remedies
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by policy12: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
....Today Church need to sit down and think
Now they go for Fame and not His name, no wonder
We have so many Fashion people and no Passion
We have so many Slayers and not a single Prayer
We have so many Actions and no more Unctions
We have so many Blesser and no single Grace

We have so many Noise but few Voice
We have so many writers but few bitters
We have so many Singers but few Clingers
We have so many Men's of God but few calls by God
We have so many Churches but few saint's

We have so many minister's but few Christ Martyrdom
We have so many denominations without Dominion
We have so many Pastors with Miracles but no Message
We have so many Paying Cathedrals but no Praying Shaking Cathedral..
We have so many Insulted Alters today,and His Church Slighted

We have so many Church born in a Tomb,instead of a womb
We have so many Preachers yet the people Perish
We have so many Organizers, but few Agonizers
We have so many Interferes,few Intercessors
We have so many Players and Payers, few Prayers
Failing here, we fail everywhere...

Lord revive the Church...@Shopen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Awoleesu(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Of course, you're wrong Freeze; Christianity accepts you just as you are... And that's what distinguishes it from the others you listed.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by blackbeau1(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
It is very wrong. We are turning churches to something else

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy Freeze is a senseless Coward garnering cheap popularity. Money could be regained, he should be more concrened about people losing precious Lives instead. If truly he wants a better society, he should direct his attacks at Herbalists, Jihadist Moslems and Fulani herdsmen wantonly killing innocent people instead of targetting gentle Christians that won't kill him. The good ones among these Pastors and Christians are the reason why we still have a little sanity remaining in our Society. I for one was to be a ritualist if not for the preaching of one of them that converted me. Only GOD knows how many Millions of People that converted from being evil to good due to the relentless passion of these Pastors. They sure deserve their pay. Daddy Freeze is an agent of Darkness being used by Satan. Those self-deceiving ones supporting him should tell themselves this truth; his pics with hushpuppy shows that he's more VAIN than those he critisizes, he's just burning up inside with acidic jealousy that he's not in their position and can NEVER achieve what they've achieved or lifestyle, not in this life or the next to come.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.