Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) (14446 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / IPOB Members Set IPOB Journalist Up In Rivers State,Brutally Attack Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
An APC faithful by name Mr Chinwe Wanwusor in
Obio/Akpor Local Government Area was attacked on Sunday by unknown hoodlums who attempted to murder him.He was fortunate to escape the murder attempt on his life.

Speaking during a visit to the hospital where he is receiving treatment,the leader of APC in Obio/Akpor Hon Chikordi Dike said this is one of the reasons those calling for the scrapping of Special Anti Rubbery Squad ( SARS) in Rivers state must have a rethink and allow SARS to remain and carry out their duties lawfully.He said SARS officials have been doing nice jobs in Rivers state.According to him, they have curtailed the rate of killings,kidnappings,stealing and all sorts of criminal activities happening in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/apc-supporter-in-rivers-state-brutally.html?m=1

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerians are been attacked we call them APC and PDP

We have lost it

This is mostly what breed reprisals

Someone will blame wike below

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by dukie25: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2017
This bears all the hallmark of an APC attack. Could have been sent by one of the many factions of APC in Rivers State.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ APC is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria ∆

22 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by izaray(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
To all the youth. Nobody should carry politics matter on his head ohh, dn't let anyone decieve you. Because if anything happen to you, or you die in the process, you gonna be a lost to your family. Mean while the politicians, will be enjoying their wealth. Oga sorry for the pains, i pray you get well soon, so that will be an eye opener to you and others.

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Mayydayy(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
This man must have been attacked by hoodlums.now they have added APC supporter to it.now it looks like the attack was politically induced.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by dakeskese(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
God please help this country

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
ehya
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by baddosky1: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Hon Chikordi Dike said this is one of the reasons those calling for the scrapping of Special Anti Rubbery Squad ( SARS) in Rivers state must have a rethink and allow SARS to remain and carry out their duties lawfully

So was SARS able to prevent the "PDP thugs" from attempting to draw the coordinates of Ameachi's village on his head? Anyone who is killed today in Rivers is automatically an APC supporter. Even if Malaria killed the person, it will be termed as PDP malaria.

Nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Someone was attacked. It could not be politically motivated and yet you address him as 'Apc supporter'

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Fmartin(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Mcsenior(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Only the gullible fight for looters for peanuts while their wards lavish on the loots.

NaturalRemedyLab just Revealed the natural home made remedies for various infections.
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by sureheaven(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2017
APC suppoters? shocked . So we still have shameless people who still support politicians or political parties .

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by ifeoluwa122: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Too bad
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Mcsenior(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Fmartin:
My room mate has just come with his girlfriend now they have been both staring at me for over 30 minutes.they think i will go out.i cant support fornication,letme start picking beans right here.. grin

More free bags of beans for you

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by zolapower: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
But na which kind bloody state be this? This one weak me Sha !

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by giftcardstrader(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by iamloski(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
It was staged to exonerate SARS. Amaechhi, Dakuku and Rivers APC are fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by jflower06(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
lesson for the youths
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by johnstar(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
grin ;DO o boi

Na person head dm patch like ball soo

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Suit him right.

This will be a lesson to other APC members that my state is no playing field for Apc party

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by adem30: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Weldon Wike, The day of reckoning is at hand
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
adem30:
Weldon Wike, The day of reckoning is at hand
reckoning my a-ss. What of Ameachi? When will be his day of reckoning?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by EbukaLive(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is why the SARS discussion in Rivers State is different from around the country... An mind you #EndSARS Vs #SupportSARS, PDP Vs APC startered long before the useless Twitter influencers picked it up...

We go dey siddon look sha...
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by itzprezy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
this shows the level of hatred SS people av for APC now..
all thanks to buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by salapepik: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who are the hoodlums
Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Lothario(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sarrki is trying to sound sane but we all know he's insane BASTARD

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ehya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.