Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only (5454 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Lady & Guys Please Help Me is It Normally.... 3 To 5hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
So you fell in love with this lady and she loves you right back, but she is bisexual and has a girlfriend she is seeing once in a while.
She is willing to make efforts towards changing because she loves you, what will you do? Go ahead with the relationship or back out?

You just found out your fiancée of 3 years is attracted to girls and the girl you know as her best friend is actually her lover, your wedding is in 6 months. Are you marrying her or taking a walk?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2017
@Op, are you bisexual?

Lets hear them bios grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Oxster(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Na her concern,,I will go ahead.,I haven't gotten party I might get it thru her & her lover,,,Moreover na pussy de lover de suck,,,it will reduce me de stress of sucking it!!

After BN sucked,,I go with my Dick

I de acpt joor

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ No!!! Divided loyalty ∆
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Why would a lady be seeing both a man and woman at the same time?
Silly questions everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by habsydiamond(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
A go manage her as a girlfriend but not as a wife....

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Evablizin(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
cheesy

Hope ladies are allowed to read comments?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2017
I can date her but can marry bisexual
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
NO. I am not bisexual.
midehi2:
@Op, are you bisexual?

Lets hear them bios grin
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
I can date her but can marry a bisexual

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
some ladies are like that dear

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by vetrovialMan(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
I can and will

Makes for interesting triangle

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
some ladies are like that dear
I know some ladies are bi. But seeing two of more people at the same time, man or woman, is cheating and shouldn't be tolerated. Full stop

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2017
NOW LET ME GET YOU STRAIGHT.
ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO BISEXUALS IN OUR SOCIETY OR WHAT EXACTLY? WHEN YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION, I WILL KNOW IF ITS YOU OR THE QUESTION THAT IS SILLY.
jamariwolf:
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Yes ma'am
Evablizin:
cheesy

Hope ladies are allowed to read comments?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2017
jamariwolf:
I know some ladies are bi. But seeing two of more people at the same time, man or woman, is cheating and shouldn't be tolerated. Full stop
but some guys tolerate them cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO BISEXUALS IN OUR SOCIETY OR WHAT EXACTLY? WHEN YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION, I WILL KNOW IF ITS YOU OR THE QUESTION THAT IS SILLY.
Are you bisexual?
Remember, perverts like you are still eligible for 14 years jail term in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2017
grin

I don't see anything wrong if a girl is a bisexual but it doesn't mean she's not loyal to her bf... wink

So many celebrities that are bisexual or sexually fluid but still have a happy home... grin

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
I would have said you should bring your boyfriend so i can use him to prove my sexuality, but then it doesn't look to me like you will have good taste, and especially since someone claimed you are a guy using a girls photo on your profile yesterday, the person claimed to know the lady on your profile. i cannot banter with someone who is confused about his sexuality like you.
jamariwolf:
Are you bisexual?
Remember, perverts like you are still eligible for 14 years jail term in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
I would have said you should bring your boyfriend so i can use him to prove my sexuality, but then it doesn't look to me like you will have good taste, and especially since someone claimed you are a guy using a girls photo on your profile yesterday, the person claimed to know the lady on your profile. i cannot banter with someone who is confused about his sexuality like you.
she's trying to turn the tables around.
Guess what dear? The joke is on you.
Keep jumping on dildoos and screaming in pleasure when getting touched by a fellow woman.
You'll end up leading a sad, retaarded life like your fellow lesbians. Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by barallanee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
I can date her but can marry bisexual
but
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
It is totally foolish of you to think whatever i post is about my life, but then who expects water from a dry well?
The love i have for a dick wont let me even be with a girl, did you say dildos?? no bitch, i do the real thing, with the warmth, veins and all. I wont compromise that for some plastic shit.
BYE FELICIA
jamariwolf:
she's trying to turn the tables around.
Guess what dear? The joke is on you.
Keep jumping on dildoos and screaming in pleasure when getting touched by a fellow woman.
You'll end up leading a sad, retaarded life like your fellow lesbians. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
It is totally foolish of you to think whatever i post is about my life, but then who expects water from a dry well?
The love i have for a dick wont let me even be with a girl, did you say dildos?? no bitch, i do the real thing, with the warmth, veins and all. I wont compromise that for some plastic shit.
BYE FELICIA
ooooooh my bad. I forgot. You is a hoe, crushing on another woman's man cheesy
You keep selling-it-a-bit to every already taken man.
You better don't come near my Emmanuel, hoe.
Bye to you too.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
barallanee:
but
Correct me if I make mistake pls
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by QueenSekxy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by barallanee(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
Correct me if I make mistake pls
alright...Am sorry if u think ah was mocking u..only wanted to understand... By d way it was a typographical error dear...
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by mercy0008(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Emmanuel?? what's that? is that the name of a poultry?
Yea I'm a hoe, just that i wont hoe around your half baked man.
jamariwolf:
ooooooh my bad. I forgot. You is a hoe, crushing on another woman's man cheesy
You keep selling-it-a-bit to every already taken man.
You better don't come near my Emmanuel, hoe.
Bye to you too.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
barallanee:
alright...Am sorry if u think ah was mocking u..only wanted to understand... By d way it was a typographical error dear...
imeela cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by barallanee(f): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
loneatar:
imeela cheesy
hmmm??
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
barallanee:
hmmm??
what do mean?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only by SmellingAnus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Will remain with her as long as she has those qualities that are very important to me... Besides she is even making effort to change...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Wot Kinda Insult Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.