Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (9787 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Guys if you allow your girl to depend on you for her well-being my brother you are finish
I met this young lady that decide not to be a slay queen but a hustler
God bless all women that hustle

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
If a man can't spend lavishly on his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
More

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
wait.... them no get clipper

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
This Bican must be a runs girl.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly for his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use

Don't go and hustle,,keep on waiting 4 who will spend on you...thats how u will turn out and find you self A FOOL@ FORTY WITHOUT A HUSBAND ....POOR YOU

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by AlexCk: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cool.

But pretty sure she's not the only female that hustles bro. cool

Anyways, a smart lady doesn't depend on a guy(her guy), but the guy can also support her, in turn, she'd also support him too when it matters.

Remember, endeavor to be with a partner not a lover(Toks2008 enlightened me with that word grin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Don't go and hustle,,keep on waiting 4 who will spend on you...thats how u will turn out and find you self A FOOL@ FORTY WITHOUT A HUSBAND ....POOR YOU
No you should be the one I should use that word on........ men like dangote,adenuga....e.t.c....will spend lavishly on ladies yet they won't make a scene out of it...... broke guys like you depends on women to take care of their responsibility........ smh........ a broke guy is not entitled to have an erection......... THE GENERAL QUEEN

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly for his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use
my sister go and hustle

8 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
my sister go and hustle
If you no get money Oga hide your face

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
No you should be the one I should use that word on........ men like dangote,adenuga....e.t.c....will spend lavishly on ladies yet they won't make a scene out of it...... broke guys like you depends on women to take care of their responsibility........ smh........ a broke guy is not entitled to have an erection......... THE GENERAL QUEEN

Fool,,When dangote met his wife was the wife sitting like youAll those that you think that have made it in life,Were their wives sitting b4 the met them?

My past govenor wife was a MAMA PUT SELLER B4 GOD buttered their Bread,....

If you like fold your arms,don't worry...Dangote will soon come 4 your hands in marriage,,maybe His corpse would do the proposal ...

Keep on Dreaming,THE GENERAL QUEEN

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Fool,,When dangote met his wife was the wife sitting like youAll those that you think that have made it in life,Were their wives sitting b4 the met them?

My past govenor wife was a MAMA PUT SELLER B4 GOD buttered their Bread,....

If you like fold your arms,don't worry...Dangote will soon come 4 your hands in marriage,,maybe His corpse would do the proposal ...

Keep on Dreaming,THE GENERAL QUEEN
I can never imagined myself dating a guy who is broke and has not made a name for himself........such men deserve to be drag by the balls and put into the slum where they belong..... E.G oxster......kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Paulosky1900: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

GODS WORD IS ORIGINAL..and it must surely come to pass,am not good in quoting the bible but i recall a verse that says that TIME SHALL COME WHEN 7 LADIES WILL BE BEGGING ONE MAN TO MARRY THEM COS OF SHAME OF NOT BEING MARRIED...and am not surprised cos its already happening one man married 3ladies at once in uganda recently so my sister very soon your eyes will clear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
I can never imagined myself dating a guy who is broke and has not made a name for himself........such men deserve to be drag by the balls and put into the slum where they belong..... E.G oxster......kiss the truth

Lol,,,u no y m laughing??

Even if you are given to me free of charge I will redirect you to my Beloved pet#Jackie our Dog

M not broke ok?? And equally Gals like you end up unmarried,Even @ 60's de r still sidechicks,,BAe...Reason up and change that mentality!

Gals like Dj cuppy still exists

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
If you no get money Oga hide your face
come I will marry you for 40yrs

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
You wanted to throw banners at me..
I thought you will stay to face its consequence.
Go and read your books so that you can pass jamb next year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by IAMSASHY(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided d same guys Dat dnt Eva learn, always willing 2 go extra miles 2 please a woman, some pay dia gfs salary 4 doing ntin, pure madness

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
olihilistic:

You wanted to throw banners at me..
I thought you will stay to face its consequence.
Go and read your books so that you can pass jamb next year.
sissy go back and complete what you started...... kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d same guys Dat dnt Eva learn, always willing 2 go extra miles 2 please a woman, some pay dia gfs salary 4 doing ntin, pure madness
I love a lady that knows the value of hustling
Sister better husband will fall on you

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,u no y m laughing??

Even if you are given to me free of charge I will redirect you to my Beloved pet#Jackie our Dog

M not broke ok?? And equally Gals like you end up unmarried,Even @ 60's de r still sidechicks,,BAe...Reason up and change that mentality!

Gals like Dj cuppy still exists
Wow suddenly the truth has start coming out..... so this is what you do daily banging your dogs all in the name of pressure..... smh oxster....

listen well and listen carefully nobody in your generations can afford my bride price due to the stricken poverty that runs in your veins kiss the truth boy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

GODS WORD IS ORIGINAL..and it must surely come to pass,am not good in quoting the bible but i recall a verse that says that TIME SHALL COME WHEN 7 LADIES WILL BE BEGGING ONE MAN TO MARRY THEM COS OF SHAME OF NOT BEING MARRIED...and am not surprised cos its already happening one man married 3ladies at once in uganda recently so my sister very soon your eyes will clear.
broke guy thinks he has an opinion...... go sleep jor
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

Wow suddenly the truth has start coming out..... so this is what you do daily banging your dogs all in the name of pressure..... smh oxster....

listen well and listen carefully nobody in your generations can afford my bride price due to the stricken poverty that runs in your veins kiss the truth boy
biacan or what ever you called yourself
If I by any chance see you I will gun you down
Bride price indeed
Ancestral spirit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

Lol,,,I can't stop laughing...i de bang dog abi??lol...Nah so head de pain you,,,maybe me and you de get party with Dog

And as 4 de other stuff you said,Lol....i take it as a nuisance BAE,,Noise making,,,I can't come and be arguing with your dummby Head

Just change that fuckin mentality of yours,,only if she KNEW WHATS SHE'S DOING
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,I can't stop laughing...i de bang dog abi??lol...Nah so head de pain you,,,maybe me and you de get party with Dog

And as 4 de other stuff you said,Lol....i take it as a nuisance BAE,,Noise making,,,I can't come and be arguing with your dummby Head

You just played yourself boy....... you can go back to do what you've been known for banging dog's....... shame on you oyster biacan said shame on you kiss the truth boy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

as I dey see say u dey scatter tings I come say make I park my bus first come dey see where this go end....I support u die..give her knockout punch jare make she go find eggroll she go use chop am....ladies sha....
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Innocentchild(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
TBH you're mentality is messed up, you're the type of woman I pray never too end up with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by arinze3131(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:

sis U be confirm mumu o. I can only pity d poor guy U re milking dry all in d name of gf. pls go and work, don't stay idle and b waiting for a man dat will carry all ur prblms. change dat mentality cuz it didn't help pple b4 U, it won't help pple afta U and most importantly it will never help U.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
This Bican must be a runs girl.
And your sisters must be an olosho
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
You just played yourself boy....... you can go back to do what you've been known for banging dog's....... shame on you oyster biacan said shame on you kiss the truth boy

LMAO

Biaca or what,I hv told you all,,is left 4 your dumbby head to pick the ones it feels like,,I rest my case

Change that mentality of yours,else you might end up as a SIDE CHICK,EVEN IN 60's

HOPE SENSE FALL ON YOU#AMEN
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Paulosky1900: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
broke guy thinks he has an opinion...... go sleep jor

Didnt know that truth is this painful, am sorry sister i didnt know it will pain you like this but my dear am not a broke guy i have some workers that are your mates and i pay them monthly..i bet you aint more than 23yrs when you will clock 29 and still unmarried you wont mind marrying anything called MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.