Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn (23911 Views)

SAGGY BREASTS: Why Some Women Have Them And Others Don't [PHOTOS] / Food Poisoning: FG Advise Nigerians To Practice Personal Hygiene / Why ‘nipple Play’ Is All One In Three Women Need To ORGASM, Claims Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
It sometimes comes as a surprise when a woman passes by you and you cannot help but wonder when she last took a shower. The concoction of smells that emerge from some people is reason enough to spoil your day and even postpone your lunch.

It might not be common knowledge to everyone but hygiene is something you CANNOT live without.

I will tell you this; lack of hygiene exposes you to germs, bacteria, and illnesses. Most importantly, do not start wondering why family, loved ones, and even strangers never want to be near you when you cannot stay clean. There are things that you cannot take for granted when it comes to hygiene.

Here are 7 lessons in hygiene some women take for granted:

1. Wash your face.

Washing your face helps your skin glow and also prevents the formation of white heads and blackheads. You need to know if your face is sensitive to different types of soaps or not. Some people need to use clean warm water without soap and others need soap. It’s always best to use mild soap. Ensure to wash your face every morning.

2. Wash your hands after visiting the toilet.

It annoys me how some people take this little fact for granted. It’s hygienic to wash your hands after visiting the toilet. Washing your hands prevents you from common illnesses such as amoeba and cholera.

If you want to know how bad it is, just think about how many times you have had amoeba after visiting a restaurant. I once saw a chef getting his trouser unstuck from his butt crack as I passed by the kitchen. Let’s just say I did not even sit down to order. Amoeba is actually caused by faeces.

3. Brushing your teeth.

Brush your teeth every day. Do you need to be told this? A clean mouth is the beginning of a beautiful smile. Failure to do so can lead to dental caries, bacteria lodging in your throat, tartar, and other common problems.

4. Shower after a workout.

Sweat feels itchy and uncomfortable. Ensure to take a shower after a rigorous workout. There is always that temptation to slack on the couch because of fatigue but it is wrong.

5. Clean off your makeup at the end of the day.

Sleeping with makeup is the worst habit you can adopt. Make up can cause your skin to break and form black heads.

To give your skin a flawless look the next day, just remove all your make up.

6. Keep your hair neat.

Grooming is important because first impressions are everything. Take care of your hair by oiling or alternatively, get a hairstyle that is easy to maintain.

7. Trim your nails.

Trimming your nails prevents your nails from picking up dirt and fungus. Ensure that your nails are of manageable height and always wash them thoroughly with every hand wash. Remember amoeba.

https://otownloaded.net/7-lessons-hygiene-women-need-learn/

1 Like

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by natureboy2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by DRIFTyKING(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Missyb3, Ishilove
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
O.p you talk well

Some girls dont even know that there is sumtin like body odour

9. Use deodorant
10. Bath after sex
11. Dont rely on make-up to mask the dirt on ur face

3 Likes

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by guuudy87(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Even if you write a book for them, the dirty ones would still be dirty.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Dollabiz: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Good
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by WotzupNG: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
why women alone? angry angry angry grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Opiletool(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Nothing special

2 Likes

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by bastien: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Wash ur obo after urinating

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by joystickextend1(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Good

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys

1 Like

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Asuokaa: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Do you know you can share rent or space and offer short lets where ever you are in Lagos, Accra, Cape Town, Nairobi, Alexandria and Casablanca etc.

Share Rent, Connect with users looking to rent an apartment in the same location you desire but cant afford the total package.

Share Space/ Short Lets. Share that empty space, shop, office space with someone so as to save cost and make more money.

Visit https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/

Please share to all your contacts on whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other networks as you are helping someone save rental cost and helping a company grow
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by joenor(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
The ones that have ear, should listen ooo ):
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by passyhansome(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
GOOD
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by uchsino: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
OK, nice one.
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Greatmind23: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
most of all of these are easy for a comfortable living woman what of a woman that hawks to feed 3kids shelter 3 kids educate them again n.a. she go dey bath 3 times a day like fish

make God help us

13 Likes

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by NwaAmaikpe: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

I wish Eniola Badmus and Linda Ikeji can read this thread.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ If you like no brush your teeth.... ∆
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Xtopher123(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
8. Wash your *Punnany* too.. It's very important..

Ladies please take care of your Undies too.. It's most Important..
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by tstx(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by juwonloo(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Big bros and sis in the house, abeg who fit dash me phone wey he or she no dey use again make I use do Christmas, since last August my phone crash on road, God go continue go dey bless una wonderfully AMEN 07016421652 lagos thanks
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2017
nothing about how to prevent fishy/dead rat kitty
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by omenekennedy(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2017
useless thread.....The dirty ones are very easy to get bleeped
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by slawomir: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2017
isoright
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by ebby9z(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Majority of girls are dirty. It's so sad and disappointing. I used to think girls were neater than guys but the reverse is the case

2 Likes

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Eniola Badmus and Linda Ikeji can read this thread.

Dis ya mouth sha undecided

Earn daily in 2018 as a Bulk SMS Reseller! Check my signature
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Radiant1020(f): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Are there people who don't brush their teeth everyday?
Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by handsomeyinka(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Good write up....I will tell Iya Fatimah once she gets back from mile 12 market..
Na so my neighbors wife send me condom, before I return,her husband don come back ..
The rest na story..!!!
Don't ever help a married man or woman buy condom,the end result might be dangerous..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by rozayx5(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Lol

The day you encounter a dirty girl

You go fear women shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Sleep naked at night,dont wear pant as well. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn by Amberon11: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital / How To Distinguish Natural Honey And Artificial Honey / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.