Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm (34027 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Kobicove(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
What is the guy checking out in the first pic? grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Notedlifestyles(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow this is fine oo I hope they'll do the wedding in the farm too #AmNorFeelingFineOoo
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
am not feeling it at all tongue
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Lalas247(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ukwu at work grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Rolex67:
Cute couple. Me likey.

You, you don commot ur dp after so much comments on ur ugliniess beauty grin grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by shallysgirl: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Na Mike Ezuronye bro?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Mcsenior(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
The marriage will be better off in the village.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by smilings(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
I m lovin this pic this.guys plz take me to d village for our own I no wan do township things again
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Nedfed(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pre-wedding count me out
All I cherish is happy home

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by columbus007(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Like back in the days when our women do not give a fvck about wearing pant,everythg looking fresh damn! kiss

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Meajor(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bicycle tire wey don patch sef, and village concept with painted nails..... All Dis naija guys be like Nollywood they no fit take times reason possible reactions b4 they do am....
Until Bollywood start to dey use all those fighter jets and helicopters I give up...
Meanwhile wife to be I hope say if things come turn out say for reality na farms things you no go come Nairaland dey shouts anyhow like bobrisky. grin grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Deo1986(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
So pre-wedding photos now a trend? If i hear pre...... From the mouth of the girl i wanna marry eh?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by samshine1: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Woooo! This is beautiful, see how they value there tradidtional this is wonderful.

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by samshine1: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Woooo! This is beautiful, see how they value there tradidtional this is wonderful.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Deo1986(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
smilings:
I m lovin this pic this.guys plz take me to d village for our own I no wan do township things again
You are calling on all the guys in nairaland to take you to their village abi? If you like no stay with one guy. If i call you ashawoo na dem go say i get bad mouth.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by coconuthead(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
When I saw Imo, I rushed to check if our man has erected a status to make this couple happy wink
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Igbo Amaka!

Igbo kwenu! Kwenuu!! Kwezuee nuuuuu!!!

O pari
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Destinychild263(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Zita55:

Na u suppose look am b4? lipsrsealed
na ur wife
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Duru009(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Better brain ! Better wife material !
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by mercy0008(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
It promises to be fun and pocket friendly since Ijesha i heard is not far away.
kindly send me a mail if interested so we can make plans and agree on a date
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by bedspread: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
NJAMBA?
AMUCHA?
THATS MY MATERNAL PLACE OOOO
AM A SON OF AMADI...
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MY BRO AND SIS
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
It promises to be fun and pocket friendly since Ijesha i heard is not far away.
kindly send me a mail if interested so we can make plans and agree on a date

Visit the shrine of Orisa Ogun in Ibadan.. And then Osun Osogbo shrine.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by ACE1010: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:

So Nice. Happy Married Life To Ogbuakwu and Oluoma.

If farmers are busy looking at their wife's back while farming,i don't think there will be much harvest.gringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Awoleesu(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Shege mutum! Work for farm, you dey bendon check back axle...

Enjoy ya thing Nna... Chineke gozi marriage e gi...
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Odjesha: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
I cry for you so na dis kind life you won live after marriage?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by midayy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
So lovely
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by swizzdre(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kingstel:
Nice kiss

Xmas Bonanza! I have got a beautiful Sony LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs
nawao u never still see this tv sell?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Our fathers didn't look at their wives behind like this and still have bountiful harvest. Now youths fall from palm trees cos of Ukwu. Is that how to dress to the farm? Does that look show serious farmers? With beads, new white singlet and painted nails on a mud house? please why palm fruit on a cassava farm and the man with cutlass?
Nice concept but all for the camera. Yet to see a real pre-wedding pic without all this paparazzi.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by esthy86(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
comgrat to u darlings
HML
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by Modnikky(f): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Standardcosting:
Palm kernel but on cassava field
smh, so thats only wat u can say on this lovely pictures. Haters
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm by noblebaby12(f): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
wow, nice one

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating