Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (30460 Views)

Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Policeman Who Shot Colleague Dead During Osun Election, On The Run. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by moticonquer(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
A South African man, Sandile Mashele is on the run after he reportedly stabbed his girlfriend, Nomcebo Mokoena to death in Mpumalanga last weekend. The two who were dating before the tragic incident were co-workers at a shoe shop in SA. The police is now looking for him.

1 Share

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
with their forehead wee sha know 'em!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Mcsenior(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
So you can run!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by moticonquer(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Idiot. He can run but he can't hide.. Just a matter of time.
He's messed up his life by a fleeting moment of anger.

Girls and psychotic guys sha.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
bad... temper and kids are same

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Some boys don't have taste whatsoever in women.
How will such a fine boy date this ugly girl?

This incidence reminds me of a prisoner I met in Ogwashi Uku prisons, he told me it was the evil spirit inside his wife that he stabbed and not her, luckily she survived.

I think he was right,
Most of these girls have evil spirits.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

see the girlfriend head like amadioha grin grin grin grin

her eyes like tinubu own

15 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jacob Zuma sef angry
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by pezeji(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
another gal will hear dis news and still wish to be his gal... umu nwanyi sef

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Itimkpataka2: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked .
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Princesteve7248: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
This kid is not suppose to be dating....the society and civilization is causing more havoc thank good
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by rawtouch: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
cool

#unclestoptouching..
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
What a waste! Rest in peace to the dead
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Make una dey kill una self

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Gapsy101(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Okay
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Kekx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
All these unstable SA men...you think Nigerian men are bad, but at least they have enough humanity to not off you due to insecurities

Black SA men have been emasculated, they have been abused by their women, white men and foreigners that keep getting their best women.

They are not stable mentally, avoid them

An average African man is mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Odey1997(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Beautiful lady almost identical to Bisola from big brother
May her soul rest in peace the rate at which those in relationships just kill nowadays only tomorrow knows
Just a matter of time the guy will be caught

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by teamf: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
N
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
What Anger can cause, no where to hide
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by buskie13(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
too much wahala for dating, I don't want to date sef,let's hangout, if e no pure with you, just dey on your own make devil no come look for who e go devour

1 Like

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by 4koff: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I dey come, will comment later. .....Busy
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
thorpido:
Idiot. He can run but he can't hide.. Just a matter of time.
He's messed up his life by a fleeting moment of anger.

Girls and psychotic guys sha.

Which one is "girls and psychotic guys sha"

Is it fellow guys that will date psychotic guys or are all psychotic guys gay?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by joebroney003(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Check my signature for contact

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Teenage Relationship! undecided

I remeber when my dad told me that "Dating is for Matured Minds!...
You just have to get hold of your emotions no matter the circumstances, even though is never easy".
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
All these unstable SA men...you think Nigerian men are bad, but at least they have enough humanity to not off you due to insecurities

Black SA men have been emasculated, they have been abused by their women, white men and foreigners that keep getting their best women.

They are not stable mentally, avoid them

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
I pray their catch the devil
Re: South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) by castrol180(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
but why on what circumstance should one kill a pretty and fleshy meaty girl of this kind?

RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) / Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.