Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (45610 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
jush dash me one new innoson SUV and i and my family would close our GT bank accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Boss13:
Why is Deji trying to politicize a commercial transaction? Is APC a GTBank financial outlet? One thing I know about Gtbank is that it is an apolitical institution and little wonder they continue to win Bank of the year and it is the only Nigerian Bank listed on the London Stock Exchange. For your company to be listed on the London stock exchange, you and the company will undergo serious scrutiny.

If GTbank have over deducted interest payment from Innoson, they have to refund the money or state reasons why the deductions were made. On the other hand, Innoson must try to service its loan. This case will only get him into more financial issues. He needs the Banks to expand his business at the stage of his company and him having issues with Gtbank will put off other banks from lending to him in the future.
GTBank that has PHD in deducting money out of nowhere? Even if na peanut full your account, they will be removing it small small.

If you're a good crook you can infiltrate any institution, honourable or otherwise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
This deji adeyanju is a clown. Hes figured another way to rile up his pdp base.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innocent Chukwuma loves to borrow.
When it's time to pay he starts telling you Civil war stories.
God forbid.

Bill Gates did not become the world's richest man by borrowing.

And this vile creature crawled out of its cave to talk as if it knows any of the parties involved in this case. Please any ibo person here should help us clarify because as far as i am concerned this beast of no nation opens its mouth to talk rubbish as it has no parents who raised it well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ifeoluwa122: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Very sad I weep for nigeria
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by femi4: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
use Google if you need to confirm the vareacity of his claims and the story

This life is too straightforward for you to come to conclusions based on the tribe of the parties involved

And GTBank is owned by a Yoruba man....I suppose this wikk confirm your own bias undecided
I was following until he was blaming the govt. What's govt got to do with their business

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
nams77:

I don't like hurling insults so I will just be civil with you sir. So because he is the slave to a lender you support the kind of childish and albeit stupid manner that the bank is using to get at him. There are processes bsnks use in recovering bad debt,I.e debt re-negotiation or fore-closures. Loans even have classes- performing loans and bad debts/loans.
Can you point to one business mogul who does not take loan? Dangote and the rest all uses loan. Even Trump at one time in his life filled for bankruptcy. But do you know what? Even the bankers still invited him to come and give a talk at their end of year gathering. You don't go hounding a man because he took loan. Innoson is a limited company and the company is an entity that can be sued and can sue. The word limited means he and other execs are idemnify to an extent. All this will only come to play if innoson is a limited coy. I can. Really verify that structure now

I have been corrected, but amidst all this options you listed here, it is incumbent for every business person to use every legitimate means to avert such a scenario. But thanks, i'm enlightened on all of this as a macrofinance startegist sha..It is well
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Luckybelt: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
It is only a govt of people like Obasanjo that can save Innoson. He can order that all govt vehicles should Innoson and all civil servants should buy Innoson at subsidised rate. I heard the Zinox Computer guy saying Obasanjo gave him 10b to supply systems to govt.

I really pity the Inñoson guy.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by DukeNija(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Ironically, you might just need to borrow brain so you can have sense.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by gnykelly(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
gbese

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
femi4:
I was following until he was blaming the govt. What's govt got to do with their business
ehn, that is Deji doing his own propaganda...is he not a politician and is EFFC not a government agency?

This is politics, even if someone stole akara, an average politician will find some way to connect politics in it

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by tit(f): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am going to dump my gtb shares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Banks have been perpetuating crime/fraud against their customers. Remember that I said banks and not necessarily Nigerian banks.

It is surprising that the few who chose to fight back by legal means are the target of your vituperation. Innoson proved his case in court with evidences against GTB. GTB lost in Appeal court too. Why exactly are you against Innoson in this case?

/
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by MChaze25(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am just laughing...
This man that claimed to be a consultant while he was our former client.
He almost convinced my new client that he was a consultant himself when the guy went to meet him for minor briefs on how he paid for our services.
Him go school at all?
He can lie for Africa!
Life is a turn-table shaa
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by agarawu23(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Let's hear from gtb
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by gnykelly(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Luckybelt:
It is only a govt of people like Obasanjo that can save Innoson. He can order that all govt vehicles should Innoson and all civil servants should buy Innoson at subsidised rate. I heard the Zinox Computer guy saying Obasanjo gave him 10b to supply systems to govt.

in every third world country to survive in business you have to know how to frolick with politicians. if you don't life will be extremely hard for you. the guy that bought nitel borrowed heavily from skye bank. when the bank was in distress his political brother wades in and settle things.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by nams77: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I have been corrected, but amidst all this options you listed here, it is incumbent for every business person to use every legitimate means to avert such a scenario. But thanks, i'm enlightened on all of this as a macrofinance startegist sha..It is well
Bros...You know, it is very easy to be brave when the battle is far. If you are a player on the global scene, you will know that news like these are normal. Ever heard of Enron? The largest energy company in the world? They filed for bankruptcy. It is not easy to negotiate the murky waters of intl business, loans are necessary to finance the wheels of industrialization
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by gnykelly(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
tit:

dump it now and buy when they are settling the debt.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by judecares1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
the greatest mistake gtbank made was to make this information known to the public

baralatie:

the problem is with account handlers and the state m.d of gtb through which innoson operates that account.
there must have been issues of underhand grants given to innison through which gtb wants to reclaim but its handlers should have managed innosson complaint about its account more business like.gtb has deducted 700 million okay fine repay innoson with grants spread out over a period of time with gtb being the control of such deals and not this nonsense court case it got itself into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Idrismusty97(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
tit:
Like your shares can buy akara. Very soon you will tell us you developed GTbank.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Uglyboy: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jirate:

All Under APC Useless Government. If that Company folds up now, Thousands will lose their jobs due to APC Carelessness. 2019 is getting Closer, thank You Jesus. cool
2019 getting closer?
What will your people 20% votes do?

Only fools fall for every trash that the read online.
Have you ask ur self how the poster got all this informations about what happened between gtb and innoson?

I don't know why your people like to support illegality.
He should go and settle his loan period.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by ACE1010: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
In a show of solidarity for Innoson, let all of us that has GT Bank account close such. The cabals in the banking sector are worse than the one in Aso Rock.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by glossy6(f): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
niceprof:
First it was Ifeanyi Uba,Now Innoson,who knows who is next in the witchhunt

Maybe Chika Okafor (Chicason) undecided
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
nams77:

Bros...You know, it is very easy to be brave when the battle is far. If you are a player on the global scene, you will know that news like these are normal. Ever heard of Enron? The largest energy company in the world? They filed for bankruptcy. It is not easy to negotiate the murky waters of intl business, loans are necessary to finance the wheels of industrialization

I've been there, i've been burnt by such fires, took away four years of my life. In my entire life, i will be careful about loans and look into repayment terms before embarking on any form of loans again, but then loan refinancing is a key, that's why businesses should work with multinationals, and multiple banks, with strong financials one can take loans to offset loans
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

rUBBISH AS USUAL most business men or investors borrow to expand their business, even Dangote the richest man in Africa borrows

u just need to be sensible n stop posting rubbish cos of like,shares n mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by RZArecta(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
I would take anything said by politically exposed person like this guy and Reno with a pinch of salt.

What concerns this guy and Innosson if it's not politically influenced? oh, he love Innosson shey?

Where is the proof of all this nonsense he is saying?

At the risk of you thinking I support any political party in Nigeria, there is no difference between politicians in APC or PDP, both has rogues and thieves.
you call it nonsense yet you want to be objective, why contradicting yourself so blatantly ? This case didn't just start today, do your research, the facts are online if you're really serious to know them. We should learn to shun tribalism and political bigotry if we really want to move this nation forward
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
judecares1:
THIS ISSUE BETWEEN THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LONG,YET GTBANK HAS REFUSED TO PAY BACK D DIFFERENCE

No one likes to be scammed. Gtbank was successfully scammed.
Lesson for others; you need to dot all i's and cross all t's when dealing wt unscrupulous businessmen. Any loophole can be taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by judecares1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
scammed in wat sense/
janellemonae:

No one likes to be scammed. Gtbank was successfully scammed.
Lesson for others; you need to dot all i's and cross all t's when dealing wt unscrupulous businessmen. Any loophole can be taken advantage of.
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Idrismusty97(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Luckybelt:

Isn't that what we called monopoly? Do you want to force the whole country to buy expensive substandard cars with limited or non availability of spare parts and skilled knowledge for repairs? Is it only Dagote cement that is available for construction? How about we make Dagote Spaghetti the only and official spaghetti in Nigeria, I bet you love starchy food.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Harrynight(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
AlNur:
Your case is different

grin grin
Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
One of the meanings of CHANGE is creating more unemployed Nigerians than employed Nigerians.Those who sold this change to Nigerians are in shameful,suspicious and dead silence now even when they speak the best they can do is lying.

1 Like

Re: The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji by Idrismusty97(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
ACE1010:
In a show of solidarity for Innoson, let all of us that has GT Bank account close such. The cabals in the banking sector are worse than the one in Aso Rock.
Sorry not all of us are emekas and Nnamdi. We aren't sentimental.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.