Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (40833 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:
If she is 20, then I'm 5years sad
her daughter!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm even surprised that she has a grown up daughter and your comment make me feel you don't understand English language
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by lummy247: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
I've seen a 19year old that's bigger and taller. Early puberty and maturity is very common these days. And come to think of it, her mother will be in her early forties too. Not impossible. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Tozara(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
20? She LOOKS older than my sister. But that's not to say she's lying.
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by 1BB007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
woww
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
She does look 20
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fatsos grin
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:

She looks that age na.
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by baby124: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats Tayo! Beautiful girl. Chai! I come de wish say my baby is as old as this....
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Alright.

I commented on almost every thread that hit the front page today... Does that mean that I'm jobless? chai! grin

Yes u are
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by duduwest(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats to her long life and prosperity
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
sorry... where is the mother.. cus I only see two woman here
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who be the papa?
Is it MC oluomo or Koko zaria?

Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by maisauki: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:
show us your picture

Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
jingle don mature
they agbero will not go for her mum again
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by shegie(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2017
na Mc oluomo get this one ?
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by chieni(f): 2:59am On Dec 20, 2017
kolafolabi:

Her mum was born on the 21st February, 1976 (41 years).. She gave birth to her at the age of 21.. Rapid growth is so common nowadays
leave them with their ignorance
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2017
anyimontana:
Can't differentiate btwn mum and daughter
Both look 45

grin
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by dabossman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Annnonymous:

It still amazes me that people like you go about doubting people's ages just by looking at their face or physique. Do you live in a bubble? Or you haven't visited a secondary school or university recently? Or didn't you even pass through one? Even those of us that got into the university in the 90's met jambites between 16-19 who looked just like this girl.

Come on, open your eyes and see the world around you.
Re: Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by wisdomkid: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Alright.

I commented on almost every thread that hit the front page today... Does that mean that I'm jobless? chai! grin

who called you jobless?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie / Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.