Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,439 members, 7,888,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (32296 Views)

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by cathodekazim: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by goodyearsam123(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:
Why broadcasting it? Smh. Unaccepted by God.

Haba , which God
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by martynsnet: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
If him know say him de the rich zoorobrity
Make him share bag of rice to each not chicken change

What nonsense show of fame
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Big brother nigeria loading smart Guy,
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Follysho707:
If I get money ehn... I for do pass am. cheesy

Na lie... If you get money na ashawo you go dey take your money fvck

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by BRYIAN99(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This guy doesn't act like when he was a child

So where did he get all these money he is sharing
His Nigeria's youth Representative to UN...abi you are not happy for him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by BRYIAN99(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
eliadekx:
If him know say him de the rich zoorobrity
Make him share bag of rice to each not chicken change

What nonsense show of fame
Oga how much have you shared so far...Hater!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Swear that you saw him going out the money as he seems to claim here
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by BRYIAN99(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
God will richly enrich you bro...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ibori1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:

"na God go bless u for talking wat abt to typing."grin

no mind d english
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by dfrost: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Childishness... If you know you're rich enough... Start a foundation..

I hope this sharing of money is not what I'm thinking... ∆

Don't mind him. Where was he when his colleagues that were ailing were looking for money to help them? Some even died.

Attention seeker oshè.
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by konfused: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:

As in you are God's secretary abi....

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:
are you God
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by etsuidris(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
make e touch me na God

Please oo. someone should help me to complete my acceptance fee money. 5000 needed plz. federal poly Bida.. 07068747934
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by etsuidris(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
make e touch mi too na

Please oo. someone should help me to complete my acceptance fee money. 5000 needed plz. federal poly Bida.. 07068747934
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:

Social media effect!
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

he works for the United Nations these days, plus he makes good cash from those skits he does

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
he works for the United Nations these days, plus he makes good cash from those skits he does

So they make money from those skits? How angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
my kind of guy...God please bless any hand that gives! Amen.
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

See your mouth.. So its only when u have a enough money to start a foundation that's when you can give out to the less privileged

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
heard he was sent by Mrs Ogechi Ololo. How many people can remember her?
grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So they make money from those skits? How angry
more (popular) skits= more followers

More followers= more outreach

More outreach= Advert power

Advert power= companies pay you to sell their products to your followers.

That's how people make money on social media these days

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

It seems we are both thinking the same kind of thinking. grin

This is absurd. And as a true Nigerian who has seen one or two Nollywood movies, I am thinking some thoughts. tongue
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
more (popular) skits= more followers

More followers= more outreach

More outreach= Advert power

Advert power= companies pay you to sell their products to your followers.

That's how people make money on social media these days

But I have not seen any company advert with him na grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Marcofranz:
Nice move . Hope he is not trying to use their destiny by giving them change.

Lmao!

Ayam not saying anything. lipsrsealed
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:
he is not "boasting it"

He is showing others so that some rich people can be touched and do thesame.

Are you God to know that He won't accept it?

And who told you he is doing it so that God will bless him?

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Edge1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:

...so are you God?
Better mind your business and appreciate good gestures.

He first stated that he isn't supposed to make a video but he is using it to create a challenge for Nigerian celebrities and politicians to join in the challenge hashtaged #givechallenge

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

But I have not seen any company advert with him na grin grin
I don't follow him, so, I don't know whether he advertises or not, but most popular IG users who do skits get paid for ads and do ads.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
kenex4ever:
he is not "boasting it"

He is showing others so that some rich people can be touched and do thesame.

Are you God to know that He won't accept it?

And who told you he is doing it so that God will bless him?
thanks for this question

Just goes to show many of these people would not do a good act if they didn't think God would bless them after it.

Conditional goodness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Do it in secret said the Almighty. Doesn't how you view in but there won't be full reward. But there is a reward
If you say this many will come for your head
Re: Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Profcamsey:
Are u God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu & Ndidi Obi / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.