Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jaiz Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jaiz Bank (13715 Views)

Jaiz Bank Aptitude Test / Jaiz Bank Interview / Jaiz Bank Is Recruiting !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
You are invited for an outsourced Aptitude test on 21/12/2017 @ Oak Business School, 37, Ogunnusi Road, beside County Hospital, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos by 10am. Maximum Age Limit 28 yrs. Minimum of Bsc 2:2 or H.N.D Upper Credit. Come with 4 copies of your CVs, Credentials & Original Copies inclusive of N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate

I got this message today, does anyone know the kind of questions I should be expecting and the job role. ..

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank by MORACHI3065: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Edmen:
You are invited for an outsourced Aptitude test on 21/12/2017 @ Oak Business School, 37, Ogunnusi Road, beside County Hospital, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos by 10am. Maximum Age Limit 28 yrs. Minimum of Bsc 2:2 or H.N.D Upper Credit. Come with 4 copies of your CVs, Credentials & Original Copies inclusive of N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate

I got this message today, does anyone know the kind of questions I should be expecting and the job role. ..

Baba can anyone gate crash ?

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
MORACHI3065:

Baba can anyone gate crash ?
well I have no idea about that, but you can give it a try

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank by Huxayfa: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Try as much as possible to know almost everything about the bank.. Address of where you are to write the test, write every numerical answer in both number and word, if they ask you about their products, make sure you include the bank's name first.. E. G, jaiz ATM etc, there logo colour is deep green and gold not dark green... Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank by wisdompeters35(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
please can u forward the email or message to wisdompeters35@gmail.com or 08162698500.... i considering gate crashing. please bikonu.. help a brother i need a job seriously.
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Huxayfa:
Try as much as possible to know almost everything about the bank.. Address of where you are to write the test, write every numerical answer in both number and word, if they ask you about their products, make sure you include the bank's name first.. E. G, jaiz ATM etc, there logo colour is deep green and gold not dark green... Best of luck
thanks alot ..

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank by MORACHI3065: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:
well I have no idea about that, but you can give it a try
Re: Jaiz Bank by uk101: 4:22am On Dec 20, 2017
[i][/i]Are u a Muslim? Herein Abuja the usually pick Muslims
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2017
MORACHI3065:

Please forward the email invite or SMS invite to amaraodenigbo@gmail.com

Thanks!!! smiley
done
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 4:33am On Dec 20, 2017
uk101:
[i][/i]Are u a Muslim? Herein Abuja the usually pick Muslims
yeah from what I read on their website, I think that might be true..am not a Muslim anyway

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank by uk101: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:
yeah from what I read on their website, I think that might be true..am not a Muslim anyway

Stay positive and success to u......whats urs is urs

Goodluck
Re: Jaiz Bank by dmaze: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:
thanks alot ..

Please how did you apply for this role.

Can you paste the procedure here.
Re: Jaiz Bank by Princewaley: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:

. what do u think they can ask
Re: Jaiz Bank by dmaze: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Someone should kindly reply now.

How did you guys apply for the role.
Re: Jaiz Bank by KeVN9: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:

Re: Jaiz Bank by Carmal90(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Edmen:

How did you apply?
Re: Jaiz Bank by selflove99(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Read about the compsny's mission, vision and values. Know it off hand and also the board of directors and management team, most importantly the chairman and ceo. Know the address of the headquarter. The year it received it national licence. Dont start with maths after the general knowledge. Start with english. The maths is normal mathematics but calculator is not allowed. I passed their test and interview in abuja. Yet to hear from them. If you follow what i told u , u wont fail. Know the company's color. Know that it is the only non interest bank in nigeria. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank by dmaze: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2017
selflove99:
Read about the compsny's mission, vision and values. Know it off hand and also the board of directors and management team, most importantly the chairman and ceo. Know the address of the headquarter. The year it received it national licence. Dont start with maths after the general knowledge. Start with english. The maths is normal mathematics but calculator is not allowed. I passed their test and interview in abuja. Yet to hear from them. If you follow what i told u , u wont fail. Know the company's color. Know that it is the only non interest bank in nigeria. All the best

How did you apply then please? I have been asking but no one want to give this information.

Kindly state how you applied. Expecting your reply.
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2017
selflove99:

Help an Umma in need of a job, am around abuja. Please, I need to send my CV too. Thank you in anticipation. Ma'sallam.
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2017
uk101:

Stay positive and success to u......whats urs is urs
Goodluck
thanks
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
selflove99:
thank you selflove. .may I ask, are you a Muslim?
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2017
dmaze:

How did you apply then please? I have been asking but no one want to give this information.

can't actually remember how i applied for the job..might be here on nairaland
Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2017
dmaze:
Someone should kindly reply now.

How did you guys apply for the role.
you can check the banks website. .can't remember how I did
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
dmaze:

we sent application to a particular email circulating around, heard there will be another test in Abuja by January
Re: Jaiz Bank by Carmal90(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blaeizyt:
we sent application to a particular email

Can we know the mail. Pls
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blaeizyt:
we sent application to a particular email

Please, help with the email to which one can send to.
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rollindollars:

Please, help with the email to which one can send to.
Jaiz Bank is recruiting entry level officers (outsourced) not more than 28 yrs old and minimum qualification of B.Sc 2:2 and HND upper upper credit.

All cvs should be sent to Kazeem.peters@jaizbankplc.com not later than wed Dec 6th 2017. That's for the one I applied
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
post=63450742:
can't actually remember how i applied for the job..might be here on nairaland
What's Jaiz Bank logo? Also can you help with some tips on the interview?
Re: Jaiz Bank by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
selflove99:
What's Jaiz Bank logo? Also can you help with some tips on the interview?
Re: Jaiz Bank by selflove99(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Go to jaizbankplc.com for every information. Also remember the slogan which is "for a better life". Someone submitted a hard copy of my cv at their headquarter. You will pass if they dont change their pattern and you follow what i said

2 Likes

Re: Jaiz Bank by opillo1000(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
please can u forward the email or message to alexylash@gmail.com or 08130992674 .... i considering gate crashing. please.. help a brother i need a job seriously.
Edmen:

Re: Jaiz Bank by Edmen(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
opillo1000:
please can u forward the email or message to alexylash@gmail.com or 08130992674 .... i considering gate crashing. please.. help a brother i need a job seriously.
okay done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? / Do You Love Talking? Here Are 5 Perfect Jobs For You / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.