Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... (515 Views)

I Need Urgent Advice. I Think I Am Losing My Mind / I Need All Nairalanders Prayers,i Think Am Losing It. / Please Help I Am Losing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by Ebios(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am a graduate of English.l served in Ebonyi State and currently working in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State(my state)

I dated a lady in 2004 but we parted in 2010.Three female seeds came out of the relationship.Two are currently with me(11 and 12)

l av met so many ladies for marriage but after telling them of my seeds,some will not even pick my calls again but others will be bold enough to say,"l am sorry,l can't marry a man with one let alone three"

The one in my church that had already said yes with signs from God she saw that l was her right husband doesn't want to "talk" to me again after l told her abt them.

To worsen everything,just yesterday...yes yesterday when one that had come to my room 2weeks ago has now refused to pick my calls after she came again and l told her abt them.

Nairalanders,pls l dont want to lie because they will later find out and there wont be trust again.So what do l do now? Since morning,l av been worried.l dont want to do anything silly but let all other ladies go but this one is killing my heart esp when she too showed me love by embracing.hugging etc me until l told her abt.....
Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by heendrix(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ebios:
I am a graduate of English.l served in Ebonyi State and currently working in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State(my state)

I dated a lady in 2004 but we parted in 2010.Three female seeds came out of the relationship.Two are currently with me(11 and 12)

l av met so many ladies for marriage but after telling then of my seeds,some will not even pick my calls but others will be bold enough to say,"l am sorry,l can't marry a man with one let alone three"

The one in my church that had already said yes with signs she saw that l was her right husband doesn't want to talk to me again after l told her abt them.

To worsen everything,just yesterday...yes yesterday when one that had come to my room 2weeks ago has refused to pick my calls after she came again and l ttold her abt them.

Nairalanders,pls l dont want to lie because they will later find out and there wont be trust again.So what do l do now?l dont want to do anything silly but let all other ladies go but this one is killing my heart esp when she too showed me love by embracing.hugging etc me until l told her abt.....

not just one you continued up till the second without getting married you still didn't retire up till the third one

Bro I see you going places grin dont ask how I figured I just know your going places grin

modified: put your leg in any female shoes would you marry a lady with two kids that aren't yours let alone three abaa think am now
Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
You didn't just have one,two but three kids and yet you didn't settle with the mother!Isn't that reckless?

Well a lot of ladies won't want to continue in a relationship with a partner with all that 'baggage'.
It's not impossible to find one who will eventually settle with you but you will have to keep trying.
Anytime anyone leaves,accept it and wait for the next.
Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by Ebios(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
heendrix:

not just one you continued up till the second without getting married you still didn't retire up till the third one

Bro I see you going places grin dont ask how I figured I just know your going places grin
Guy be serious na.This is not a joking matter na.Even married ppl with kids divorce also na.l need a solution not blame,,,,
Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by heendrix(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ebios:
Guy be serious na.This is not a joking matter na.Even married ppl with kids divorce also na.l need a solution not blame,,,,

yeah that true ain't supposed to be blaming you my suggestion is no female would wana get to start a live with three kids if you'll find they are rare so I would just advice you'd look for a single mother with just a kids and make sure you dont have anymore kids expect u would love more kids or can take care of them "em
but the truth is no matter how you say you can take care of how many you'd born as an average man it would get to a time you would be tired from paying bills to clothing, schooling and feeding

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by Ebios(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
heendrix:

yeah that true ain't supposed to be blaming you my suggestion is no female would wana get to start a live with three kids if you'll find they are rare so I would just advice you'd look for a single mother with just a kids and make sure you dont have anymore kids expect u would love more kids or can take care of them "em
but the truth is no matter how you say you can take care of how many you'd born as an average man it would get to a time you would be tired from paying bills to clothing, schooling and feeding
Ok noted.lt is not that no lady comes...one with 3 like me has been worrying me why m still delaying...another(Delta) with one is also ready but l need(m not discriminating pls)a graduate or a sound SSCE holder(bc of my past experience with my ex).

Just have to pray to God n work on my self financially.All shall be well.
Re: Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... by heendrix(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ebios:
Ok noted.lt is not that no lady comes...one with 3 like me has been worrying me why m still delaying...another(Delta) with one is also ready but l need(m not discriminating pls)a graduate or a sound SSCE holder(bc of my past experience with my ex).

Just have to pray to God n work on my self financially.All shall be well.

Amen all will be well bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See B-2 Bomber: The One Weapon That Could Kill North Korea's Leaders And Nukes / How Electricity Distribution Officials Extort Customers In Need Of Prepaid Meter / My Photo. How Do I Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.