Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You Can Prove This, Then I Will Resign – Fayose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can Prove This, Then I Will Resign – Fayose (1472 Views)

Watch Leaked Sex Video That Made Bolivian President Resign / I Can Prove That Your Brain Is Not Smarter Than An Ant / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Prove This, Then I Will Resign – Fayose by youngdav(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
The Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has given the only reason he will resign as the governor of the state and according to him, he will step down if anyone can present evidence that he loaned N56bn as many claim.
This statement was made following claims that the State has borrowed a total of N56 billion since he resumed as governor of the state with a fresh N25 billion loan pending;

Fayose via his twitter handle wrote;

If they can present evidence that I borrowed N56bn, I will resign.’ “the only fresh loan taken by the government of Fayose was the N10 billion grant from the Excess Crude Account, which was released to all States for capital projects, N2.8 billion requested from Wema Bank to pay State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) counterpart fund out of which N1 billion has been accessed and N600 million for MDGs counterpart fund, which has been repaid.

Source :http://www.eleganceng.com/2017/12/if-you-can-prove-this-then-i-will-resign-fayose/

(1) (Reply)

Charm Used To Tie Man’s Destiny Washes Up On A Beach (PHOTOS) / Roll It, Action: Oma Nnadi Vs Chinenye Nnebe (husband Wahala) / See How This Guy Disgraced Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.