Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths (22790 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by MrIrohKenedy: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Nonsense trash
[/s]
claptrap
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by emmanuelex1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please who are this IGBO YOUTHS? THIS IGBO YOUTHS DOES NOT REPRESENT ME. I AM AN IGBO YOUTH BUT I WILL NOT VOTE THIS TIME.
agwom:
Some group of youths in the south eastern part of the country have drummed support for the presidential ambition of former Nigeria's vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The group, under the aegis of South Eastern Youth Movement for Atiku Abubakar, described the former vice president as a tested hand which distinguished him during his reign as vice president.

Speaking in Awka after its inaugural meeting, the group's Coordinator, Maxwell Umeaba said the group had resolved to support the former Vice President to realise his presidential ambition with its stronghold in the five states of the South East.

"We have resolved to come together to take our destiny into our hands. We have raised army of voters in all the states in the South East.

"Atiku is a tested hand, whose works during his reign as vice president distinguished him. As a good business man who has overseen several successful businesses, Nigeria would be in safe hands if he is elected," he said.

Describing Atiku's defection to PDP as a welcome development towards reshaping the country, Umeaba stressed that Nigerian youths believe in him and would strongly support him.

He regretted that the present administration under the APC had relegated the youths and denied them of inclusiveness in governance.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-why-atiku-is-our-preferred-choice--igbo-youths.html

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by coputa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
agwom:
Some group of youths in the south eastern part of the country have drummed support for the presidential ambition of former Nigeria's vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The group, under the aegis of South Eastern Youth Movement for Atiku Abubakar, described the former vice president as a tested hand which distinguished him during his reign as vice president.

Speaking in Awka after its inaugural meeting, the group's Coordinator, Maxwell Umeaba said the group had resolved to support the former Vice President to realise his presidential ambition with its stronghold in the five states of the South East.

"We have resolved to come together to take our destiny into our hands. We have raised army of voters in all the states in the South East.

"Atiku is a tested hand, whose works during his reign as vice president distinguished him. As a good business man who has overseen several successful businesses, Nigeria would be in safe hands if he is elected," he said.

Describing Atiku's defection to PDP as a welcome development towards reshaping the country, Umeaba stressed that Nigerian youths believe in him and would strongly support him.

He regretted that the present administration under the APC had relegated the youths and denied them of inclusiveness in governance.

https://www.dailytrust.c that are not commiserate with his income.om.ng/2019-why-atiku-is-our-preferred-choice--igbo-youths.html
So running a business successfully in Nigeria is now a qualification to gun for the post of a president..Can somebody tell me what Atiku has contributed to the growth of this nation,apart from setting up buinesses.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Ten06(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-why-atiku-is-our-preferred-choice--igbo-youths.html
Which time these people go get sense self?

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by GoldHorse(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thank God he's YOUR choice! Please keep him.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Africans are stupid by default, these leaders are yet to show us a blueprint of what they intend to do for us, but yet, the youths have already started showing their stupidity.

APC, PDP, EFC... THEY ARE ALL THE SAME THIEVES
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ogene007: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
wickyyolo:

Afonjas are historical Slaves grin

Dumbo
Don't you know why Afonjas are seriously clamouring for a frail old man to contest the 2019 election? They are foolishly believing that since he didn't die in his first term, he would definitely kick the bucket in his second term so that their fellow Afonja brother will step into the office as President. They are not supporting PMB out of their genuine love for him or for Nigeria. They don't know that the All-knowing and All-powerful God is able to read hidden motives however hard people try to conceal it. It is God that will determine the end result irrespective of the secret wish of evil minded individuals.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
typical failure to the deluded and pathetic ipob Jews,he python danced on ur ass,it's only natural for u to hate him grin cheesy..us in the NE and NW are highly happy with the improvement in security issue,take ur batty ass to ur ineffuactual baboon in oteke grin cheesy

improvement in security?
did you say NE

don't worry Boko Haram will Show you personally how the security improved
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ItsTutsi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
pls take ur foolishness somewhere else,is it a person that has never stepped his foot out of enugu,that will tell me how security is in the NE I frequently visit? undecided lipsrsealed
ZombiePUNISHER:

improvement in security?
did you say NE

don't worry Boko Haram will Show you personally how the security improved

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by hooklover: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jochabed:
Lets tell ourselves the truth. Atiku won't win come 2019.

Atiku is winning folks everyday I c him been discussed due to terrible failure.

Never say never say never north not only part of Nigeria...

Buhari DAT was defeated over 4times..

Just watch how political coup plotters will overthrow him like film nobody is happy

Plot to ouster him thickens by the day.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by hooklover: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
coputa:
So running a business successfully in Nigeria is now a qualification to gun for the post of a president..Can somebody tell me what Atiku has contributed to the growth of this nation,apart from setting up buinesses.

So u mean a folish man asked this kind of question.

Wat has buhari contributed to Nigeria economy since u know him...

If buhari can tellnu he does not know how to make money so wat happens wen oil money finishes ??

Only u said is atikus business a periqusite for presidency I say yes..

If not for sentiment I don't think any reasonable folk will be comparing atiku and buhari dey are miles apart...

If you have a mulitbillion dollar business and u need to chose a CEO BTW buhari and atiku who will u chose to make ur Biz profitable...?

Ur answer shows ur type of thinking....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Some group of opportunists looking for way to milk atiku dry.
They don't speak for IGBO YOUTHS PLEASE.
they speak for themselves and their pockets.
...and you are speaking for the igbo youths now ba ITK isn't really good.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by tuniski: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Did your region determine the president in 2015?
Yes we always do. I am moslem and northerner of middlebelt. We are the deciders! We always vote in the president's. Watchout the middlebelt voting pattern and know the next president!
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Dee60: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
From GEJ Till 2019 To Nnamdi KANU To Biafra Or Death And Now Atiku For Life...

Who Knows What They Would Come With In 2019, After Buhari Is Sworn In For His Second Term..

Bunch of Useless Never-Do-Wells!

Stop the hate. I am not Igbo and I can never vote Atiku. But please respect Igbos. Not all Igbos supported Kanu or Biafra. Igbos do well. They should not be marginalised. That is the problem.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Eastlink(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Point out any lie in that post you quoted
I won't be surprised if you're the same person with the NgeneUkwuenu handle. Keep deluding yourself. Igbo boy my foot.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by victorfad(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
No one has the right to insult a running president
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
pls take ur foolishness somewhere else,is it a person that has never stepped his foot out of enugu,that will tell me how security is in the NE I frequently visit? undecided lipsrsealed

Boko and Fulani herdsmen fall on you
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ItsTutsi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
prostitution and slavery fall on u
ZombiePUNISHER:

Boko and Fulani herdsmen fall on you
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by positivetaught: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
I prefer Atiku over Buhari anytime any day but with the failure if the PDP to give the party chairmanship to the SW,I think they have seriously done themselves some harm.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
prostitution and slavery fall on u

E dey your domot already
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jochabed:

Anything in the north will win buhari. He's popular only in northern Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ItsTutsi(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
we should learn how to differentiate igbo and ipob..ipob are the deluded sociopath amongst rational igbos
Dee60:

Stop the hate. I am not Igbo and I can never vote Atiku. But please respect Igbos. Not all Igbos supported Kanu or Biafra. Igbos do well. They should not be marginalised. That is the problem.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ItsTutsi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
na ur mama I see
ZombiePUNISHER:

E dey your domot already
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Handsomecole(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Everybody sha wants to eat this man's money... Abeg make unable link me too.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by lakesider(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
i cry for all of una

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by nedu666: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Just like how they were boasting all over nairaland GEJ till 2019 and he'll hand over to an Igbo in 2023 and I laughed my head off then.
They are about to repeat same mistake all over again not knowing the Hausas overwhelming love Buhari and knowing the hate IPOB displays towards him would rather hand over to a southerner other than an Igbo.
stfu fool, who gives a Bleep if lgbo os made president. yoruba fool pretending to be lgbo. son of a fool
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by nedu666: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Adim oyii, kedu ije onye Somali Jew
afonja stop foolong urself and be proud to be a yoruba man.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Awaja(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stop insulting igbos or you tell me where we sat to endorse atiku,or am I an Igbo elder instead?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by nedu666: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
From GEJ Till 2019 To Nnamdi KANU To Biafra Or Death And Now Atiku For Life...

Who Knows What They Would Come With In 2019, After Buhari Is Sworn In For His Second Term..

Bunch of Useless Never-Do-Wells!

always do well always on nairaland more than seun, rumour has it atikchukwu gives it up d ass, and since u take it up d ass, both of u are a perfect fit.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by toprealman: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Jochabed:
Many said same about Buhari in the last general election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze / Impeachment: Court Declines Akeredolu’s Plea To Vacate Interim Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.