Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please (1993 Views)

Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC / Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? / Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by Osam20: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please I'm HND graduate and I have done my NYSC, so I want to start ICAN. Please when is ICAN registration starting for 2018 students
Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by sexy74(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
its better you start the student registration process in January 2018, if there is need for yiu to claim exemption you start it too.
Registration for the exams is usually from April, and that us done if you have completed ur student registration and exemption registration if any.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ Go for it!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by Osam20: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please can I get details on issue of exemption. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by mgbadike81: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
sexy74:
its better you start the student registration process in January 2018, if there is need for yiu to claim exemption you start it too.
Registration for the exams is usually from April, and that us done if you have completed ur student registration and exemption registration if any.
please, can you break down the process, my junior sister is a HND holder in office practice and I'm a degree holder in economics/geography (combined honours). location Onitsha, Anambra state.
Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by sexy74(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2017
mgbadike81:

please, can you break down the process, my junior sister is a HND holder in office practice and I'm a degree holder in economics/geography (combined honours). location Onitsha, Anambra state.
The first step is to register as a student member , when you have registered, based on what you studied in school from the syllabus you will know if you will be exempted from some subjects or if it will be level exemptions, then you do the registration for that.
When you are through with the registrations which I will advice you start early January next year ( if u do it now you will pay student registration fee for this year), remember that you have to go for lectures or get the study materials. When you are regustering you will require a chartered accountant whose subscriotions is up to date to endorse your forms. Exams registrations usually starts March to April , and the exams are usually in second week of May and November
Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by mgbadike81: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2017
sexy74:

The first step is to register as a student member , when you have registered, based on what you studied in school from the syllabus you will know if you will be exempted from some subjects or if it will be level exemptions, then you do the registration for that.
When you are through with the registrations which I will advice you start early January next year ( if u do it now you will pay student registration fee for this year), remember that you have to go for lectures or get the study materials. When you are regustering you will require a chartered accountant whose subscriotions is up to date to endorse your forms. Exams registrations usually starts March to April , and the exams are usually in second week of May and November
thanks a million for that wonderful response, please we would like to know the examinations to be undertaken so that we can download materials and start studying ahead of time.we would also like to know the costs of the examinations. I hope we're not asking too much? thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by sexy74(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
mgbadike81:
thanks a million for that wonderful response, please we would like to know the examinations to be undertaken so that we can download materials and start studying ahead of time.we would also like to know the costs of the examinations. I hope we're not asking too much? thanks and remain blessed.
You are not asking too many , you want enlightment that's why you ask.
Like I said earlier the examination to be taken depends on the level or papers you would be writing, materials are readily available when you register as a student and you can get some online.
Cost of the examination I can't say because eit varies per level.
I will suggest you look for an ICAN office if any in the state you reside to get more informations.
I am a little but out of date on the papers to be written, I qualified about 15 years ago, that's 2002.
I am readily available to guide when called upon.
I will advice start the registration process January 2018 next year and things will move in unionism.
Anyone that wants to write an exam, the first thing he does is to get registered books to read comes later.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please by mgbadike81: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2017
sexy74:

You are not asking too many , you want enlightment that's why you ask.
Like I said earlier the examination to be taken depends on the level or papers you would be writing, materials are readily available when you register as a student and you can get some online.
Cost of the examination I can't say because eit varies per level.
I will suggest you look for an ICAN office if any in the state you reside to get more informations.
I am a little but out of date on the papers to be written, I qualified about 15 years ago, that's 2002.
I am readily available to guide when called upon.
I will advice start the registration process January 2018 next year and things will move in unionism.
Anyone that wants to write an exam, the first thing he does is to get registered books to read comes later.
thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products On Shop2taste.com / Nigeria Navy Past Question And Answer. / Should I Take A Job Offer At Enterprise Bank (formerly Spring Bank)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.