Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Noo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Noo (1828 Views)

Need Someone That Is As Good As Me In Sport Betting / Stop Losing Money In Sport Betting (secret You Need To Know) / I Almost Won #239,000 In Sport Betting(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noo by INSPECTORMAX: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Say no to sport betting
Re: Noo by INSPECTORMAX: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
MORE BUSINESS
Re: Noo by kuldude29(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tell me about it
Re: Noo by Silvaspy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don’t be a Fool!
Stop wasting your Time and Money practising “Sports Betting” instead of “Sports Investing.”
Yes! You heard me right, “Sports Investing.”

========================================

In case you don’t know, Sports Betting is simply gambling; in which, you either win or lose.

At the end of the day, you have very low chances of winning.

What am I insinuating? The possibility of you losing in Sports Betting is greater than the possibility of you winning. True or False?

However, Sports Investing isn’t gambling; it guarantees you 100% winnings at any given time.

In Sports Betting, one mistake can cost you a ticket of 1 Million naira (N1,000,000) while in Sports Investing – you win it all. No mistakes can happen. You never lose.

Trust me, this is for real! No joke.

Over the years people have lost their earnings due to one failed prediction or the other and this can lead to frustration.
But, thank God for this mind-blowing revelation of Sports Investing, you can now say your goodbyes to losses for good.

Everything Bet9ja, Naira Bet and the others have taken from you over the years can now be recovered in a twinkle of an eye.

Well, some of you may think this is just another scam, but it truly is not. It’s 100% genuine and legitimate.

A new investor who just started with us this November 2017 recently acquired a property here in Lagos worth Twenty Five Million Naira (N25m) in just 2 months of investing. Don’t be deceived, this is not a lie.

Well, it’s okay not to believe anyway, because this opportunity is not for everyone.

All we need are individuals who are ready to change their financial status by investing wisely this 2018.

Individuals who are tired of where they left off in 2017.

Enough said! A FREE Seminar Presentation would be holding this weekend here in Lagos.

Yes! You heard me right, it’s "FREE!"

We’ve decided to reach more people this year beginning with a Free, Giveaway presentation – only for this January.

To know more and to be part of this new initiative, start a chat with us on WhatsApp (08092196446), starting with the sentence “SPORTS INVESTING” so we can enlighten you more and book you a reservation.

Remember this presentation is FREE, and you have nothing to lose.

Send us the Whatsapp message now!

Good luck.

See you on the other side.

Re: Noo by Brownhypo: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
that 25m is possible, because' i win everyday with my unique strategy

1 Like

Re: Noo by gabazin080(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Brownhypo:
pls help a brother . am on WhatsApp 08101957715.

teach me how to fish
Re: Noo by Kylekent59: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2018
gabazin080:

teach me how to fish

And you believed grin grin

Simple brain will tell you that anyone who wins all the time will not reveal to you how he won it.

2 Likes

Re: Noo by Brownhypo: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabazin080:

teach me how to fish
zero eight one six seven two zero four four zero seven

whatsapp me
Re: Noo by Tony142: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Brownhypo:

wow, boss, pls which of the market did u base one?
Re: Noo by Thukzee01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Brownhypo:
Show me the way
Whatsapp :09027691668

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brighton 2 - 0 Highlight / Africa’s Chase In Germany? / Football - A Waste Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.