Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (50881 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by justiniyke29: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
ozoigbondu:

Stop shamelessly lying

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html

http://lawpavilionplus.com/summary/judgments/?suitno=SC.694%2F2014%28R%29
no mind the guy, na osucoward he just created another thread 2 make dat statment. the guy is mad

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Amarabae(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Idrismusty97:

Yes o! Boycott it! After all Igbos are the ones who developed GTbank, The only Nigerian bank listed in the London stock exchange thanks to Igbos. Go and develop your Diamond and Fidelity banks just like you develop GTbank. Igbos employees and top MDs in GTbanks should also boycott it, After all they will all have automatic employment from diamond and Fidelity bank. I will help you start the hashtag self Anouifa! cheesy I want you guys to know just how inconsequential you are, Boycott it and watch it florish more than your dilapidated banks i wouldn't even look at twice smiley. Just watch how your business and banks will start preaching unity and one Nigerian because they know what will hit them if we too decides to boycott their business. Be careful what you wish for...
#BoycottGTBank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by postmann: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you sign a contract with them?

Did you commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

In the US, his business would have been liquidated to pay back his loans.

I guess you're wiser than the court which ruled in the favour of Innoson after all evidence were examined.

You taste like a bad wine, blended from several recipes of tribal concoction.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
justiniyke29:
no mind the guy, na osucoward he just created another thread 2 make dat statment. the guy is mad

Many are mad, few are roaming grin

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by maestroferddi: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Mr Eisten. Mr. Proud Family.

Is this all?
Your right ends where another person's own begins...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
maestroferddi:
Your right ends where another person's own begins...

I’m clapping for you grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by legitnow: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amarabae:

#BoycottGTBank

SS/SE BANKING WITH GT BANK SHOULD TAKE OUT ALL THEIR MONEY AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

WHEREVER, IN NIGERIA AVOID GT BANK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
postmann:

I guess you're wiser than the court which ruled in the favour of Innoson after all evidence were examined.

You taste like a bad wine, blended from several recipe of tribal concoction.

I’m wiser than innocent. I wouldn’t involve myself in fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Housing(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.

Once it has to do with finance and economy EFCC will investigate so far there is petition in respect of fraud or sharp practice. Go to EFCC and see numbers of loan defaulters. Even those that borrowed from Micro Finance Banks. What do you think will happen if a bank customer be it corporate and individual borrowed money and decided not to pay? Let the EFCC investigate, it is not prosecution. The hullabaloo being created is suggesting that there are fears of infractions and other monumental financial yet to be discovered. I have seen a corporate firm borrowed 15Billion for importation, it sold the oil made profit and decided not to pay the loan nor the interest accrued. Lets wait and see what will happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ABAMOWA: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
DerideGull:

How does act of borrowing money from bank translate into fraud? If man has borrowed money and refused to pay it back, it is a matter of Nigeria police and court syetm not the political arm of Muhammadu Buhari's government such as EFCC. I wonder if you have set feet in USA.

See your life. In the US, tax evasion is not only a crime, even the one who aids you to evade tax is a criminal, let alone borrowing and refusal to pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Guestlander: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.

EFCC is a law enforcement agancy not a political arm of the government. There are allegations of document falsification which the EFCC can investigate to know if there's any crime committed or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

For we young ones coming up we need to be smart o. Starting up my first company soon ! I'll try to import machines in parts. It's the smart way!

We should meet in the future oh !We need to do something for this generation...What do you think?

I was at Lekki/Ajah for two weeks, surprise how the entire environment is dull. No sign of Xmas atall anywhere..

True ..I will definitely like yo go into manufacturing at some point when I get a lot of factors together and I know one has to be careful there or you get burnt ..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

True ..I will definitely like yo go into manufacturing at some point when I get a lot of factors together and I know one has to be careful there or you get burnt ..

Lol @ you will be burnt. Starting small sha ! If you wanna play with some figures, i won''t mind entertaining some input. Starting a 60 acres farm, the backbone of my food production company, stake holders are welcomed grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by legitnow: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
#BoycottGTBank

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mayorchelsea(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
People tribalise every issue at their own convenience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by maestroferddi: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

I’m clapping for you grin
You are wasting my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
maestroferddi:
You are wasting my time.

Lol who ask you to quote me before? grin

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Some people have been citing stories from 'Lagos-Ibadan' journalists to defend their man.When the tide turns, they go against these same 'Lagos-Ibadan media'.Cry babies all over.

Name the Lagos-ibadan journalists and I’ll name the Aba-Nnewi journalists.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by zinaunreal(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mayorchelsea(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Name the Lagos-ibadan journalists and I’ll name the Aba-Nnewi journalists.
Read my comments again and try to understand where the comment was directed to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Read my comments again and try to understand where the comment was directed to.

Got ya smiley
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
zinaunreal:
BETTER GO AND WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM GTBANK BEFORE THEY USE IT TO PAY INNOSSON. THEY DEDUCTED ME 1000 naira just for receiving money in my account. Thief bank. Can they arrest Dangote?

The banks are closed. Fanyogo sellers can wait until tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by jagorinho: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
legitnow:

SS/SE BANKING WITH GT BANK SHOULD TAKE OUT ALL THEIR MONEY AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

WHEREVER, IN NIGERIA AVOID GT BANK.

This one you are ranting like a goat on heat period, just dont puncture your vein. The good thing is you are a nobody, your opinion is inconsequential and the bad thing is your blood pressure is rising geometrically

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by IgbotiicGirL(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

The banks are closed. Fanyogo sellers can wait until tomorrow.

All this agbo sellers and agbero here forming gtb kontinue

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

All this agbo sellers and agbero here forming gtb kontinue

When are they forming?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by IgbotiicGirL(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Life is good

I will save this post very well
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
DerideGull:

so innoson motors is now an oposition to buhari/apc ,,, how many loan invasion cases police don handle fr nigeria ... naija police can only intimidate poor man n solve domestic cases ..that wat they've bin reduce to.
must we politicize everything !! continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mathew247: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
on behalf of my village people...we the ibo youths are watching jubrin in 5D.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by wyqay: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
who is to be blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.