Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (50903 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Cherez: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Name the Lagos-ibadan journalists and I’ll name the Aba-Nnewi journalists.
Exactly why no one should take this guy serious.
He hardly understands issues and even when in his support he couldnt deduce it.
And all Igbos here saying GTB should be boycotted, YOU ARE SO WRONG!
YES, SO SO WRONG!
Let this issue be resolved in court and if GTB is guilty, it can be boycotted and stop making it an Igbo thing but see it as a Nigerian interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by oputa1: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:
Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you sign a contract with them?

Did you commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

In the US, his business would have been liquidated to pay back his loans.

Hide ur face even say , he collect loan from dem , na EFCC suppose come for him?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
#boycottGTBank.
This hashtag is going to start soon.
Where are the Ipob?
Start it, let every Igbos both business people and civil servants boycott the damned bank .
If you are Igbo and you have an account with them, please go and withdraw all your money there and close the account.
#BoycottGTbank
Shut up. I always thought you have sense. Shame on you. Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by possibility99: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
#boycottGTBank.
Where are the Ipob?
Start it, let every Igbos both business people and civil servants boycott the damned bank .
If you are Igbo and you have an account with them, please go and withdraw all your money there and close the account.
#BoycottGTbank
... i wonder who introuced u to nairaland... U are surpose to be pressing computer game.jxt imagine the childish comment... Sickened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Amarabae(f): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2017
ipodstinks:
Shut up. I always thought you have sense. Shame on you. Spit.
I don't need ur like or admiration.
Keep it to yourself.
#boycottGTbank

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2017
legitnow:
PARASITE.

IGBO ARE COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS, LET US CLOSE THEIR AIRPORT IN THE EAST SO THEY USE OURS.

IGBO ARE HAVING INDUSTRY THAT MAKES CAR, LET US GO AND CLOSE IT DOWN.

IGBO ARE IN GEJ CABINET, GEJ MUST LEAVE GOV.

IGBO ARE SUPPORTING NNAMDI KANU, LET US GO AND KILL HIM AND STOP BIAFRA.

IGBO DIS, IGBO DAT, 24/7.

U ARE A PARASITE. DIE!!
It is you, and all your family members that will die.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't need ur like or admiration.
Keep it to yourself.
#boycottGTbank
Go and boycott gtb na. Gtb are in different African countries. We here will keep them. We will also boycott any igbo traders. Let start it together. Better go lick sperm. Who likes you in the first place, how can I like a dunce like you. Orimi ko iya( Forbid bad thing).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Rubbish.

When do Igbos support Yorubas?
We don't need their support, we can't afford to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by josite: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Both parties to this fight should elevate reason beyond emotions and think about the lives that will.be negatively affected if both companies stops being profitable.a study of Enron corporation is suggested.I may be wrong my self but,I still think neutral meditators should be brought in and end the face off.there must be an end to litigation but since lawyers are making huge profit out of the fight the end may not be near.and I won't blame the lawyers for their good fortune,the waiting period for such a good time is very long and tenuous.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
legitnow:
FROM TODAY, ALL YORUBA PARASITE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DROP DOWN AND DIE.

AS IT IS DECLARED HERE ON EARTH SO HAS IT BEEN APPROVED IN HEAVEN.

YORUBA PARASITE MUST ALL DIE.
You mean you and your wretched inconsequential family must die. Well who cares. All of you should rot in hell in advance.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Chuksgeo: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:
Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

On the contrary, Let me tell what the real narrative is. GTB is the one owing Innoson as a matter of a federal high court and court of Appeal has upheld the ruling that GTB should pay Innoson and for your information the interest on the said overbilling is still pilling up, and most importantly is that GTB has also taken the case to Supreme court and seeing that they'll surely loose, they are now resorting to intimidation.

More importantly is that I think you are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Chuksgeo:

On the contrary, Let me tell what the real narrative is. GTB is the one owing Innoson as a matter of a federal high court and court of Appeal has upheld the ruling that GTB should pay Innoson and for your information the interest on the said overbilling is still pilling up, and most importantly is that GTB has also taken the case to Supreme court and seeing that they'll surely loose, they are now resorting to intimidation.

More importantly is that I think you are a bigot

Keep the lies coming with multiple IDs

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by DTaj: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2017
I just daft ethnic jingoists would make this issue a Yoruba vs Igbo thing; GTBank vs Igbo thing; APC vs PDP thing, etc!

A popular businessman had an issue with a major bank, GTBank Plc, how is that a Buhari thing? Must daft people always attribute everything to Buhari

Let the Innoson boss allow the EFCC do its job. People saying that it was all about civil proceeding and EFCC should not do its job, do you even know the meaning of EFCC- Economic & Financial Crimes Commission? Did you know that the issue is regarding forged investment/financial documents allegedly presented by Innoson? So, how could EFCC not be allowed to do its work?

Nigeria is such a country full of hypocrites! It's only here that a simple case of 'answer a summon by a public agency' is turned to an ethnic, religious, or political issue!

And to the daftie who wondered why Dangote had not been invited by EFCC, please if you have anything about Dangote, submit it (them) to the EFCC and stop acting like an uneducated fool in public!

I respect Innoson a lot for his business acumen, focus, doggedness in a tough operating environment, and entrepreneurial spirit; but on this, I support EFCC! He should not have blocked EFCC's work with thugs...

SEE BELOW:
He was picked up at about 11am at his Savage Crescent , GRA Enugu residence today Tuesday December 19, 2017.

His arrest followed his refusal to honour invitation by the Commission having earlier jumped an administrative bail granted him in a case being investigated by the Capital Market and Insurance Fraud Unit of the Commission’s Lagos office.

Chukwuma rather than honoring invitation by the EFCC, mobilized six truck loads of thugs pretending to be staff of his company to his residence, where they manhandled EFCC operatives.

It took reinforcement from the Enugu office of the EFCC to effect the arrest of the industrialist wjo is currently being grilled by a team of investigators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by ipodstinks: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
legitnow:
GT BANK IS DEAD IN THE ENTIRE SOUTHEAST REGION.

IVM IS NOT IN SOUTH WEST HENCE, GT BANK SHOULD NOT BE IN THE EAST.

ANYWHERE THEY ARE IN NIGERIA, IGBO SHOULD BOYCOTT THEM.

IF U BANK WITH THEM TAKE OUT UR MONEY AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.
You are a bastardization if you don't burn down the back branches in the East.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mastro: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2017
ozoigbondu:

Read and understand I will not reply again
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/innoson-slams-n30-billion-suit-on-gtbank/amp/

http://lawpavilionplus.com/summary/judgments/?suitno=SC.694%2F2014%28R%29

So long story short the cases are still in court.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by SRK1(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Make COOL passive incomes writing ebooks and website contents at your CONVENIENCE!!

Do you consider yourself up for the challenge? You will be required to write such contents at expert level. You will need to be able to produce contents that will need little to no proofreading!

How it works:
We are a top writing agency looking to add up new writers. We send you some of the jobs we get with the word count, deadline and budget stipulated on them. You complete it and await the client's confirmation that they are satisfied. We send you payment in real time!

Contact us now at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by patrick89(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Come and see what your brother is doing here @bagehot you see when we retaliate you say we are attacking Yoruba.
I know for sure Igbo don't view Yoruba as a threat having lived in Yoruba land and Igbo land.
Osucoward:

Did you commit fraud?

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by eroticecstasy: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
ozoigbondu:
Gtb have been deducting peoples money anyhow. They should pay the four billion they owe innoson

A country that has little to no industry are trying to frustrate one of the few it has

this is what you get when the educated ones vote illiterates to rule over them

NIGERIA IS HOPELESS

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by omoelerin1: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.
This comment is too dull.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by shekauvsbuhari: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Osucoward post=63433337]Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank? U didnt address de issues he raised n U re accusing him of something. U begin to accuse igbo people that are not part of de case. What is ur own? U hav another issue with de man and igbo people?

Did you commit fraud?

In the US, his business would have been liquidated to pay back his
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by eroticecstasy: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2017
ozoigbondu:
Gtb have been deducting peoples money anyhow. They should pay the four billion they owe innoson

A country that has little to no industry are trying to frustrate one of the few it has

this is what you get when the educated ones vote illiterates to rule over them

NIGERIA IS HOPELESS

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by omoelerin1: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
#boycottGTBank.
Where are the Ipob?
#BoycottGTbank
Tell all your people who live in Lag, Abuja, Kano. Ibadan, Jos etc to withdraw back to south east as well.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
patrick89:
Come and see what your brother is doing here @bagehot you see when we retaliate you say we are attacking Yoruba.
I know for sure Igbo don't view Yoruba as a threat having lived in Yoruba land and Igbo land.

That's good to know. It's like viewing God as a threat. Whatchu gon do? Stay at your level.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mumaino(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2017
You see your life the efcc act covers any financial crime even if your blood brother swindles you so far the crime is finance related .However if dangote did not commit any crime they should go and pick him up you brain is soaked with palm oil
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Lomprico2: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2017
seunmsg:
I won't be surprised if our ipob friends come out to say Buhari is using EFCC to intimidate him because Igbos are supporting Atiku. To Igbos, everything is about Buhari and politics.

No need, you have said it all!! wink
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Lomprico2: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Is that why we should excuse Innoson's fraud? shocked

When EFCC arrested Otedola, Yorubas didn't cry victim.

These people Are the ones owing the bank, but in this case the bank is d one owing him. If I call police to arrest you ontop d money whey I dey owe you, wont you cry for help?

Why are you yorubas soo bigoted when it comes to igbos? sad

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Osucoward: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Lomprico2:

These people Are the ones owing the bank, but in this case the bank is d one owing him. If I call police to arrest you ontop d money whey I dey owe you, wont you cry for help?

Why are you yorubas soo bigoted when it comes to igbos? sad

False info.

Because Igbos are soo bigoted when it comes to Yorubas.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Naijazeus: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Lol I’m still alive.

You they mind the foolish pig. He needs Ben Carson to work on his brain
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by tungamaje: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Jokes apart. People who have accounts with this bank should be wary. Where will they get such huge amount of money to pay this man? No! wonder they are fighting him tooth and nail. I remember bank fold ups of those days
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by HeavenShield: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Innoson robbed me of millions when it sold me a jacked up car with bad engine cry

Go to Innoson and complain..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by odomanis: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
seunmsg:
I won't be surprised if our ipob friends come out to say Buhari is using EFCC to intimidate him because Igbos are supporting Atiku. To Igbos, everything is about Buhari and politics.

So your thought has already gone that direction ? What's the difference between you and the peeps you accuse ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.