Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra (998 Views)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra by zoogy2007: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
Two weeks ago,I took my 73 yr old aunt to the general hospital in Onitsha and the old woman was made to pay through her nose for the services rendered. I could not believe what I saw.
If the government of Anambra cannot provide free health care for the elderly what else can they boast of? It was a very worrying occurence. If you guys have experienced such lately please feel free to share it in this forum.
Re: What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra by Sunofgod(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
So you actually went to the hospital expecting totally free treatment?

Your expectations seem a little high - hence your frustration cannot be taken seriously.

So you think in 2010 you get free health care in Anambra/Nigeria?

Peter Obi has brought stability to the state and if anything is one of the few honest and humble politicians in Nigeria.

Look at the last few governors and the crap they brought to Anambra?

Your ungrateful,

Complaint dismissed!
Re: What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra by metalgong5(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
@poster

As an Anambrarian, what have you done for your state? Do you know that there are states without functioning public hospitals? Do you know that there are states were you have to wait in line for more than two weeks before seeing a doctor in a public hospital?

You have to be thanking God that your old woman survived the sickness with the help of the new quality heath care being rendered in Anambra public hospitals;unfortunately, you have the temerity to be complaining about the subsidized charges you were billed to pay.
Re: What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2010
peter has tried in the health sector. Anambra is the only state in south east that has a kidney dialysis centre
Re: What Is Mr Peter Obi And Apga Doing For The People Of Anambra by Onlytruth(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2010
Lol it appears as if you are still bitter that the guy and APGA won the elections. Your title betrayed you.
Anyway, I want Governor Obi to seriously improve the political chance of Apga in next years elections in the south east. This is one area where I miss Chekwas Okorie. He was able to make Apga a seriously emerging party. That is one area Victor Umeh has not impressed in. We need Apga to expand quickly and grow from the grassroots of south east. We need to implement a common development agenda.

The question should be:

[size=18pt]WHAT IS VICTOR UMEH DOING TO EXPAND APGA?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Plans To Impeach Bankole Intensify / Shame To All The Nigerian Yahoo And Fraudulent People / Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.