Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (58971 Views)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Amagite(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Actress and alleged side chick of Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer, who Tonto Dikeh accused of being part of the reasons for her marriage crash has shaded her in a new Snapchat post.

2 hours after Tonto released a promo clip for her reality show where she revealed she had a cosmetic surgery because she was extremely ashamed of her body, Rosy Meurer made the post below…

https://www.lailasblog.com/cosmetic-surgery-rosy-meurer-shades-tonto-dikeh/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by adadike281(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Threebear(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
This irrelevant talentless husband snatching prostitute at it again?

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
So, the babe is following Tonto's posts on IG?

Nice to know even your haters are fans grin

293 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
adadike281:
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.
that's the thing with people. The things people love about you may not be what you love about yourself.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Stegomiah: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
This irrelevant talentless husband snatching prostitute at it again?

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
She's still more popular than you are
And bible says he without a sin should cast the first stone

81 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Threebear(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
When you get home, tell the first person that opens the door for you "shut up "
Now get the hell away from my mention.

313 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Stegomiah: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

Lol,
I'm home already so except you the numbskull coming to knock on my door..... I'll gladly pass the message across
E pain am grin grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by veeveejay(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmm

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by GraGra247(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
How in the world is her post referring to Tonto Dike.

Did she even mention her name?.

Thread full of senseless bias from people that can't reason.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by MrHistorian: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't even know Roseline M-e-u-e. . .

You see I can't even correctly spell her name.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by olapluto(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tonto's ex husband dodged a big ballistic missile. She's a mess.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by seunny4lif(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Where are the natural ladies now?
All these ladies are full of plastic body?
Nigerian ladies?

Before na bleaching creams
Bleached boobs
Bleached leg
Bleached face

but now

Plastic boobs
Plastic pussy
Plastic face

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Kekx(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tonto fvcked up, that's a prove of low self esteem. What's there to be ashamed of?

When mercy Johnson gave birth to her 3rd child, she totally lost her shape, but worked it back, besides she's a mother, she don't have any reason to be body shamed, even now she'll be more body shame because everyone will know that the banging body is fake.

She has given haters the zeal to drag you and bring up her failed marriage

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by blackbeau1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
And how is it Rosalines business if Tonto decides to alter her entire body . It's her body. She can do whatever she likes with it .
Btw, I think Tonto has a wonderful body tho

29 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Aunty, show us your own nude and let's compare it with Tonto's after which we know who to laugh at. The surgery concern you?

Useless husband snatcher, una don succeed in making my sweet Tonto run mad. God will judge all of you.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by mayowascholar(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
shooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Ruggedfitness: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Actress and alleged side chick of Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer, who Tonto Dikeh accused of being part of the reasons for her marriage crash has shaded her in a new Snapchat post.

Only sensible, will know that she is just trying to hype her reality show like Kim Kardashian and nothing more. I love her marketing skills

In Other News
Mother Goes Nude On Facebook To Show What Post-Baby Body Really Looks Like
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/mother-goes-nude-on-facebook-to-show.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by royalamour(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her

Crawl back into the abyss from whence you crawled out. Be gone.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Ussy4real(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Today na Tonto do cosmetics surgery, tomorrow go be boborisky
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by lost24: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
All in d name of fashion n beauty

Later we go de hear cancer of d skin.

N we go de pity u

Woman can u b satisfy wit what God give u

Everything in dat ur body must till fall down
It nature n u can't cheat it
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by deco22(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
What's my business with her,its the person that censored those pics i am looking for angry

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Radiant1020(f): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tonto Dike should go off social media for a while biko

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by punisha: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
subtle on point shades from slim shady...

Appears Tonto dike has resigned to fate and now seeks relevance in something else after seeing how impossible redeeming her tarnished image is, by calling out Churchill everyday ... totally feels natural to count down to her next melt down.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by yemmy27: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by gift2mfa(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her

No abuse pls which one be your own or are you tonto dikeh? Smhh please tonto dikeh said and did all shoe could do Mbok make we rest joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.