Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (21155 Views)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Mandynews(f): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Reno Omokri, former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the arrest of the Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma.

He tweeted: "How can the same EFCC that has not arrested Babachir, a proven thief, or Maina who was given security, now go and arrest Innocent Chukwuma the founder of @innosonmotors, the only Nigerian manufacturing made in Nigeria cars? Is it a sin to be a 5 percenter in Buhari’s Nigeria?"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/943214950998142976

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/reno-omokri-reacts-to-efccs-arrest-of-innoson-motors-boss-innocent-chukwuma/

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by chivic(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Much as I also belief that there is great bias when it come to justice towards some section and the fact that the President has not hidden his hatred for a people that did not vote him.I feel that we should hear the whole gist from both parties

But if you are wrong forget sentiment face the music.Though the sincere argument will be that a lot of people that are wrong from some other regions arw shielded .This has made people to always suspect government even when their action is right

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Pavarottii(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
It surprises me wen some people from d east still support apc government. That 2 years has brought no single development dere rather than death, sorrowz tears , blood and brutality.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by aolawale025: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
That he was arrested that way is because of the part of Nigeria he hails from. Maina said magu knows where he is. Yet no arrest. That tells a lot about this government

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Reactor Omokri, why not seek and get information on the issue before reacting. undecided

If Innoson owes a bank, he has to pay them back or atleast agree to pay back after all the bank is doing its own business. You can't hold one down while getting up yourself.

I have an uncle who got a huge loan from one of the defunct banks and never paid back. An area manager of that bank was fired and later died of heart attack in the process.

I don't mix business with sentiments.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by wakaman: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Reno, how many f..k ups in a day ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Dhugal: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Reactor Omokri, why not seek and get information on the issue before reacting. undecided

If Innoson owes a bank, he has to pay them back or atleast agree to pay back after all the bank is doing its own business. You can't hold one down while getting up yourself.

I have an uncle who got a huge loan from one of the defunct banks and never paid back. An area manager of that bank was fired and later died of heart attack in the process.

Innoson is not owing the bank,rather the bank is owing him,after several court cases and two Appeal Court judgements upholding his claims against GTB.
They're now trying to fraudulently frame him for forgery of documents with which he took the loans in the first place.Loans he'd already repaid and been overdeducted,which gave rise to the cases in the first place.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Dhugal:

Innoson is not owing the bank,rather the bank is owing him,after several court cases and two Appeal Court judgements upholding his claims against GTB.
They're now trying to fraudulently frame him for forgery of documents with which he took the loans in the first place.Loans he'd already repaid and been overdeducted,which gave rise to the cases in the first place.
If what you said is true and verifiable, then I rest my case.
But why will the bank want to fight back after he won them in the court?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Dhugal: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Because this is Nigeria where anything goes.
Where you can do,undo and redo,so far as you have friends in high places.

The first judgement debt from a Federal High Court in Ibadan is valued at 2.4b.The Court of Appeal upheld that,and the Supreme court threw out GTB's appeal on grounds that the case was won suspiciously.
The second,but more important one was adjudicated on by FHC,Awka awarding Innoson 4.5b against GTB,with 22% interest per month.The Court of Appeal also upheld that.Case is now at the Supreme Court.
Cumulatively, GTB is owing Innoson about #10b now,and they want to come for the man thru the backdoor
A report on the cases,from 2015:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/innoson-slams-n30-billion-suit-on-gtbank/amp/
Also https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html
More links
http://innosonmotors.com/innoson-vs-gtb-priceless-lessons-young-upcoming-nigerian-entrepreneurs-part-2/
http://innosonmotors.com/innoson-vs-gtb-priceless-lessons-young-upcoming-nigerian-entrepreneurs-pt-1/

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by MasterKim: 1:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Rubbish.
Every body talking like innoson was cheated.
both innoson and gtb know people in power so it's not like he's a common man being cheated.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by MasterKim: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Dhugal:

Ibos and dere victim mentality.
Was he kidnapped or arrested secretly.
He know people also so it's not like they're cheating on him.

What I'm sure of is that innoson is a rich and powerful man who knows powerful people also and can not be cheated upon openly like that if he's not guilty

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Dhugal: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2017
MasterKim:
Rubbish.
Every body talking like innoson was cheated.
both innoson and gtb know people in power so it's not like he's a common man being cheated.

Go take your meds.
Mash'anfaani somebody

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by chloride6: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Anybody who believes that Innoson doesn't have a case to answer is deduled. Innoson is too big to be intimidated by anybody. Even his State Governor will cry out. Innoson is the Golden boy of the Automotive Industry.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by obailala(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2017
According to Omokri and a bunch of his he-goats, Buhari and APc are certainly responsible for Chief Innocent having issues with GTB; also, Uncle Inno is definitely being pursued purely because of his tribe.

The way some nincompoops continue to give a political and tribal interpretation to everything in Nigeria today is just nauseating. Tufiakwa!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BabaRamota1980: 3:43am On Dec 20, 2017
This case is about insurance fraud, not bank debt.

EFCC will not arrest for bank loan.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by kingdenny(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Efcc involvement is what I don't understand.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by PFRB: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

The bank is owing Innoson and he has a court judgement to that effect. Besides that is not a matter for the EFCC.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Lot13(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
It will soon be clear to Nigerians how he got the loan with take documents.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by SIRmanjar(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Well said..Don't mind that stupid,clueless tribalist of a Monkey called president.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Innoson nwanne, dibe oga Adi MMA. One day the sun will rise and umuchukwu okike abiama will have some breath of fresh air

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Agimor(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm tired of reading Nigeria News.. Be that as it may, Buhari has never hidden his disdain towards the Southerns to the extent he branded them as 5%.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by iswallker(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Has the FBI arrested every fugitive on their list..

Which logic says if offender A has not been arrested, then offnder C cannot be taken into custudy..

Thatif he's the only shoemaker in Nigeria, he's above the law...

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Zico5(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
I doubt if this man is a pastor indeed. Though never trust corrupt politicians, they can do anything to back their interests. I am not a fan of politicians and will never do, Buhari sectional probes for corruption will ultimately be his undoing but u know Northerners never care so far they know they are at the top. Gej undoings put us here mr pastor
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by CaptainG00D: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This case is about insurance fraud, not bank debt.

EFCC will not arrest for bank loan.
:

Typical nigerian...how is dat a fraud,-\
Do u even kno th meaning of fraud..

The young said gtb has been withdrawing money from is account and u are talking fraud.

Pls explain the fraud he commited

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Pavarottii:
It surprises me wen some people from d east still support Pdp government. That 16 years has brought no single development dere rather than death, sorrowz tears , blood and brutality.

fixed

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by papascode: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Mandynews:
Reno Omokri, former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the arrest of the Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma.

He tweeted: "How can the same EFCC that has not arrested Babachir, a proven thief, or Maina who was given security, now go and arrest Innocent Chukwuma the founder of @innosonmotors, the only Nigerian manufacturing made in Nigeria cars? Is it a sin to be a 5 percenter in Buhari’s Nigeria?"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/943214950998142976

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/reno-omokri-reacts-to-efccs-arrest-of-innoson-motors-boss-innocent-chukwuma/

Why haven't the federal government gone after Tinubu. You see why nnmadi kanu was angry?

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by DWJOBScom(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
lol......
quite sad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by morereb10: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
am dumbfounded

chai
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Financialfree: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4243494/man-killed-stealing-tuber-yam

This is horrible
Killed for stealing a tuber of yam
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
kingdenny:
Efcc involvement is what I don't understand.

Both GTB and Innoson know themselves better. They've been partners for years.
It would surprise you that after this brouhaha, Innoson will not pull out his money from GTB. undecided

Earn daily as a Bulk SMS Reseller! Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Codedruns001(f): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
History of the arrest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Storm Olusosun Dump Site To Evacuate Squatters / Atiku’s North-East Campaigner, Gwamna Dumps PDP For Tinubu / Those Asking For Diezani's Extradition Are Mumu-lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.