Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (48052 Views)

Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2017
All these one na wash

Guyman will still chop your daughter grin grin
And there is nothing you will do

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RickandMorty: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
#13 Here Is My Dad's Gift To My Younger Sister. He Calls It The "Birth Control Blanket"

Hahahahah
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2017
All these one na wash

Guyman will still chop your daughter grin grin
And there is nothing you will do

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RickandMorty: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
#14 My Friend And His Girlfriend Took A Funny Picture, Then Her Dad Made It Epic

"Glad they are blue..."

Savage!!!
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by johnime: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2017
grin grin grin
DrMuzungu:
Following my grandfather's example, I hope my daughter will find a proper guy to date and/or marry. If he is a cool guy who treats her right, I will be happy. But, if he mistreats her and especially if he dares to hit her, well, then I don't mind going behind bars because he certainly won't need a doctor.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by donqx: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
oh
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ginaz(f): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2017
RickandMorty:

"Glad they are blue..."

Savage!!!

I don't get the joke, can you explain? cheesy
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Grabbeast: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2017
That girl in #6 though, she takes the word pretty to another level.

I'm saving the picture.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by apholaryn: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2017
DrMuzungu:
Following my grandfather's example, I hope my daughter will find a proper guy to date and/or marry. If he is a cool guy who treats her right, I will be happy. But, if he mistreats her and especially if he dares to hit her, well, then I don't mind going behind bars because he certainly won't need a doctor.
na mouth u dey make ogbeni...u have a daughter already? make we try
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RickandMorty: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't get the joke, can you explain? cheesy

Its a clever way to refer to his actually balls getting filled with sperm from not having sex with his daughter thereby casuing blue balls.

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ginaz(f): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
RickandMorty:

Its a clever way to refer to his actually balls getting filled with sperm from not having sex with his daughter thereby casuing blue balls.

Hahahahha, spoilt dad.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
caspervenice:
Boyfriend: sire I love you daughter with all my heart....

Dad:

grin cheesy cheesy
I love this more jhoor. Op could have used one local contents. Why are we blacks?

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Orpe7(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dads are hilarious
However whatever u do to someone's daughter while growing know that no jupiter will stop any young guy doing it to ur daughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Sike(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lmao
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RickandMorty: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ginaz:

Hahahahha, spoilt dad.

yeah. He's a coded father.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by giftcardstrader(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's not funny

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by AntiNigerian: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
greatedified001:
Hi y'all, as a punter i bring fellow punters (bettors) the opportunity to win big and make the bet companies pay for your loss.
Get today's (20-12-2017) sure and thank me later..
See images below for recent previous wins.!
who the hell do you think you're gonna scam! Fixed matches are rarely sold because most people know that match fixing s a very grievous offence in sports
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by FaroukM(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
So funny...
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
#4 Had My Girlfriend's Parents Over For Dinner For The First Time , Her Dad Wore This

Na my popsy b dis cry
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Very nice, if not overdone.
Not some Nigerian fathers that will be acting as if you're helping them take their daughter out of poverty. The guy will na have guts to treat the wife anyhow, because her own home isn't even any better.

grin

Lol are u speaking from experience Ma?
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Men say they are good but get nervous when another man gets close to their daughters.
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
RickandMorty:

that’s disgusting. Can a man feel sexually attracted to his own daughter?
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Na my popsy b dis cry

Really?shocked grin

Are you the only child?
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
cococandy:
that’s disgusting. Can a man feel sexually attracted to his own daughter?

Not sure you got the joke right

The dad in question is actually referring to her daughter's bf. "His ball" ...'Getting blue' Cos the bf hasn't had sex with her daughter yet grin
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Really?shocked grin

Are you the only child?

M not o but m d last born sha.. If u re a guy u cant come to my house. I use to have some friends dat don't care o but web dey come OYO Ni o
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Not sure you got the joke right

The dad in question is actually referring to her daughter's bf. "His ball" ...'Getting blue' Cos the bf hasn't had sex with her daughter yet grin
Mmm okay: that makes more sense now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

M not o but m d last born sha.. If u re a guy u cant come to my house. I use to have some friends dat don't care o but web dey come OYO Ni o

grin Probably he thinks you're still 'young'

You need to be like this guy here

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin Probably he thinks you're still 'young'

You need to be like this guy here

Lmao ika Ni e o... U want him to disown me Ni? Shebi u seff will give birth to a girl ur own will b worse
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Lmao ika Ni e o... U want him to disown me Ni? Shebi u seff will give birth to a girl ur own will b worse

grin Hey! Easy on the curse nah cheesy. He can't disown you...HE'LL ONLY ADJUST AND GET USED TO THE NEW YOU cool

PS: I have two girls already cheesy & we are all happy #NoStress
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin Hey! Easy on the curse nah cheesy. He can't disown you...HE'LL ONLY ADJUST AND GET USED TO THE NEW YOU cool

PS: I have two girls already cheesy & we are all happy #NoStress

Lmao are u scared? grin so u don't want to b lik dat? Well I was just joking o... I wont want to try it o m a scared crow cry
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Lmao are u scared? grin so u don't want to b lik dat? Well I was just joking o... I wont want to try it o m a scared crow cry
Tell me what you're scared of exactly. ..

That your dad will scold you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.