Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice (751 Views)

I Love Them Young, please advice. / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by Paramount01(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello nairaland,I am a young handsome guy, who served in one of the northern state in the country,during my service year I met a very pretty young woman which she was working in a place I was serving, who as married for 6 to 7 years without issue and from our discussion her husband met her a virgin,she always claimed nothing is wrong with her womb that it may be one of the girls her husband as aborted for,cursed him that he will not have children because his husband rock life very well.with my nice behaviour we are very close that she do call me to her house to come and eat and to also keep her company since her husband is not always around .she always complained about her husband to me that she don't even like him, if not for her parents she will not marry him but I always let her see reasons her husband is good.we are talking one day about there delay in child bearing,she was narrating how painful it as been for her that if not the spirit of God in her she would have gone out and meet another man outside to impregnate her and bring it to her husband which that day I corrected her that it is not good but I can't talk too much because she always claim I don't know how she is feeling.she like me very much and I also like her even if not she is married I would love her to be my wife because she is very nice.
One fateful day, I went to her house and she told me she really missed me she kissed me and huged me,I was supprise but count it as play because we do play a lot I told her I missed her also and kisses her,the trend continued like that that she do kissed me and I kissed her and we will both play and talk.all what we always say is all about her delay in child bearing how painful it his to her and I do encourage her,and put her matters in prayer.to cut the matter short,one day after she kissed me and I kissed her and she told me she love me,I was shock and I laugh and she said I should say my mind I quickly tell her I love her also,because indeed I love her and she even know my fiancé so I know nothing silly can happen until she took the love to another level by hugging me deeply and texting me calling me which I latter start loving her and begin to feel for her to the extent I can't count the number of times i called her in a day,that is how our emmotion Begin to grow high without sex.but she always tell me about sex which I always act like novice and gentle boy,which I lied to her that I am still a virgin and she agreed which I do tell her because of my love for her I will like her to be the one to disvigin me not knowing I have done it more than 10times,after, she agree to have sex with me,she told me that she really love me and I know that she did not like sex like that,that she can only have sex with me if and only if I will make blood covenant with her that I will not tell anybody, I was supprise to ear this I laughed and told her am I a kid to begin to annoce it what will I gain she said that is the only condition to protect her from her husband house,I even told her is it bacuse of the child she is looking for that make her talk like that but she said no because of her security for future that she will even have sex with me during her safe period.with this I quickly want to tell her that I am not having interest In the sex again and I want to back out completely but I still think about the implications because at least she will know I have know her a little she might do me harm or kill me if possible thinking I will tell people about what she told me because if I stop I will completely say bye bye to her house and run for my life .what should I do
Re: Please Advice by music4me(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Go and polish your English first,then come back and chop knock for head for tryn to be an instrument of d devil...

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice by habsydiamond(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Shame no dey Ur body at all..u get girl yet u still dey form lovey lovey with married woman no be the one wey her husband don die oo...u no even fear for Ur life.....what if e dey her body and u sex her...u for just summersault like obafemi Martin's 7 times the way he dey celebrate him goal and dies...or u go dey drink water so Tay u go drink one drum and u go still won drink more....if u like Ur sef stay off married women ooo....Maagun!!!! Lo fi nsere

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by Kufie(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Bros bros. You no get wahala. As una secret don dey with una so try complete the action. Give her that child she needs.
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
Shame no dey Ur body at all..u get girl yet u still dey form lovey lovey with married woman no be the one wey her husband don die oo...u no even fear for Ur life.....what if e dey her body and u sex her...u for just summersault like obafemi Martin's 7 times and dies...or u go dey drink water so Tay u go drink one drum and u go still won drink more....if u like Ur sef stay off married women ooo....

lol @ somersault like obafemi martins,too much cartoons

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by habsydiamond(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

lolzzz
Re: Please Advice by oluwashedy: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Paramount01:
Hello nairaland,I am a young handsome guy, who servered in one of the northern state in the country,during my service year I met a very pretty young woman which she is working in a place I was serving, who as married for 6 to seven years without issue and from our discussion her husband met her a virgin,which she always claim that nothing is wrong with her womb that it may be one of the girls her husband as aborted for cursed him that he will not have children because his husband rock life very well.with my nice behaviour we are very close that she do call me to her house to come and eat and to also keep her company since her husband is not always around .she always complain about her husband to me that she don't even like him if not for her parents she will not marry him but I always let her see reason her husband is good,but we are talking one day about there delay in child bearing,she was narrating how painful it as been for her that if not the spirit of God in her she would have gone out and meet another man outside to impregnate her and bring it to her husband which that day I corrected her that it is not good but I can't talk too much because she always claim I don't know how she us feeling.she like me very much and I also like her even if not she is married I would love her as my wife because she is very nice
One fateful day I went to her house and she told me she really missed me she kissed me and huged me,I was supprise but count it as play because we do play a lot I told her I missed her also and kisses her,the trend continued like that that she do kissed me and I kissed her and we will both play and talk.all what we always say is all about her delay in child bearing how painful it his to her and I do encourage her,and put her matters in prayer.to cut the matter short,one day after she kissed me and I kissed her and she told me she love me,I was shock and I laugh and she said I should say my mind I quickly tell her I love her also,because indeed I love her and she even know my fiancé so I know nothing silly can happen until she took the love to another level by hugging me deeply and texting me calling me which I latter start loving her and begin to feel for her to the extent I can't count the number of times i called her in a day,that is how our emmotion Begin to grow high without sex.but she always tell me about sex which I always act like novice and gentle boy,which I lied to her that I am still a virgin and she agreed which I do tell her because of my love for her I will like her to be the one to disvigin me not knowing I have done it more than 10times,after, she agree to have sex with me,she told me that she really love me and I know that she did not like sex like that,that she can only have sex with me if and only if I will make blood covenant with her that I will not tell anybody, I was supprise to ear this I laughed and told her am I a kid to begin to annoce it what will I gain she said that is the only condition to protect her from her husband house,I even told her is it bacuse of the child she is looking for that make her talk like that but she said no because of her security for future that she will even have sex with me during her safe period.with this I quickly want to tell her that I am not having interest In the sex again and I want to back out completely but I still think about the implications because at least she will know I have know her a little she might do me harm or kill me if possible thinking I will tell people about what she told me because if I stop I will completely say bye bye to her house and run for my life .what should I do
See your English sef and you're a graduate

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by MatricNumber(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Your destiny has finished without starting if you engage in blood convenant because of sex.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by edimolu(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Holly molly....stopped after the fourth line, staying awake is enough headache, don't want anymore pains..i'll pass

How can one amass such mistakes into one writing? Oga oooo
Re: Please Advice by LessNoise: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2017
A graduate chai Chai chai..clear say all ur exams for school Na OBJ.

Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Even google couldn't help me translate this your French language. undecided
Re: Please Advice by Sage7(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2017
If the fact that she is married does not scare you....when she mentioned blood covenant, you should have started a Ferrari race back to your house without thinking twice and leaving your footwear.

Ah ahn! Blood covenant! Shrine wey no get juju Na bush dem dey call am! You want someone to damage your future. She must have engaged in blood covenant before or something similar to that effect, hence, her barrenness.

Run like a mad man!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by Tozara(m): 3:30am On Dec 20, 2017
edimolu:
Holly molly....stopped after the fourth line, staying awake is enough headache, don't want anymore pains..i'll pass

How can one amass such mistakes into one writing? Oga oooo
LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2017
With this ur she love me,i love her syndrome i know u want se* u better stop seeing her & delete everytin abt her
Re: Please Advice by habsydiamond(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Na be cartoon oo.....Na thunderbolt I dey taik about.....
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Kindly summarize.
Re: Please Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2017
You go school true true
Re: Please Advice by pedrilo: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
u can not escape ur kidney bn splashed in the presence of community members for kissing a married woman in her husband's house.
mark my words, it will happen, ur kidney will be splashed in public.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Bbnaija Housemate's Nudes Surfaces Online. / I'm Bored / Men That Allow Their Wives To Work Would End Up In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.