Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

New Blog Accepting Guest Posts+affiliate Links+banner Codes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Blog Accepting Guest Posts+affiliate Links+banner Codes (755 Views)

Ready To Pay Tech Bloggers 5k - 7k For Guest Posts! / I Accept Guest Posts From Bloggers And I Can Also Post As Guest / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Blog Accepting Guest Posts+affiliate Links+banner Codes by hennyholla17(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Hey. I created a new blog and I'm accepting guest posts. I did this only for reputation. It is a general niche where you can post on any niche. In your guest post, affiliate links and banner codes are allowed. You may post on tech, Heath, education and so on. news and gossips are not allowed.

All posts must be original, above 400 words and plagiarism free. Nghogwarts..com

Why should you guest posts?
Imagine you drop a post and drive traffic to your blog and another person does that too. The traffic driven by someone else may also read ur blog posts and ur ad codes can be viewed or clucked along with your affiliate link. I plan on making it the blog for all bloggers. Your job is to drop your post (including photo), link, banner code and drive traffic plus the traffic which I will drive for you. Not more than three links allowed tho and your post must make sense with keywords (short and long tailed).

With these, you can be driven huge traffic to your blog.

email hennyhizzy@gmail.com with subject "Guest Post"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have High Quality Website, If Yes Drop It And Get Offers From Me / I Need A Writer On My Blog, Good Salary Guarantee / One Word Of Advice For 2019 - FOCUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.