Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Boyfriend Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wahala (6477 Views)

Boyfriend Wahala / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Draei: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yeah, didn't check my mentions. Still doesn't change my opinion though, she's just lucky the dude is one of the few ones that practice what they preach. Most of you don't undecided

Mstchhhheeeeeeewwwwww
Ok.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by SafetyFirst(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Is he gonna cut his female friends too?

Except she's gonna be a full housewife, she can't escape meeting with other men. Business associates, colleagues at work, church members. Heck! Her favourite hairstylist might be a guy!

He should cut off his female friends too and she will take him serious... Hehehehe! cheesy

She said her man doesn't keep female friends because of her.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Blackhawk03(f): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
SafetyFirst:

She said her man doesn't keep female friends because of her.

She did. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Blackhawk03(f): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Draei:

Ok.

K.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Synzu(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2017
a pe toh pe grin
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Synzu:
a pe toh pe grin
Lol ,you!!!!!
how have you been compliment of the season
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by milliman(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Bleep him till you both cum to a conclusion[b][/b]
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Synzu(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Lol ,you!!!!! how have you been compliment of the season

I've been just the way you left me sad

Compliments hun. smiley
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Just so you know, there's a 50/50 possibility that you may not end up with that man but your family and friends are going to be in your life for as long as. Don't push people away 'cause of an insecure partner. Tell him to fix his insecurities 'cause that's the only solution to this problem. It's start like this and by the time you say Jack Robbinson, you've loose your identity just to please a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by dungburu: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Op needs a common sense Apps... What are u still doing with male friends when u know ur relationship is getting to a point of exchanging rings n ur guy is loyal to have cut off rapport with other ladies because of u .. U need to do away with anything that can bring suspicion or distrust from ur guy. U need no one to tell u dis n It seems u would still keep male friends even after getting married.. U can keep d male friends u have at hand , I mean d ones that u are just friends with n do away with d ones asking u out since dis ur guy seem to be serious n hope not to pursue two rats because u will loose d two.

I'm even suspecting dis Op sef.. What are we looking for under pot, if not fish.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by EmmaEma: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:
those two are just saying "break up" without bothering to explain anything. and its coz they are the sane kinds of losers that hang around other men's women like buzzing flies.
babygal here is the gist if it:
you may not know this coz u are a gal,but guys cant really be friends with gals without going thru periods of wanting to fvck her. now the two losers above me are the very parasites that specialize in that opportunistic behaviour.
your man's demand may seem un-reasonable but it is.we live in the age of cowards that hang around other men's women acting like friends but the moment you go thru problems with your man,they gona wana comfort u:with pen!s.
prove your loyality to him by giving what he's requesting.
and for godsake stop coming to the internet to ask for advice on life-changing issues from strangers whose mental condition u dont know.its easy for someone lying on his bed to text "break up!" while that person is not even in a relationship and is having a bad day and want more people miserable.
go ask your pastor such questions. c'mon now girl. wtf!!

You made no sense.
Prove loyalty to some insecure nigga? Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by EmmaEma: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2017
SafetyFirst:

You said your relationship is serious, and heading towards marriage? It's a good thing you know it's because of you He doesn't keep female friends.

My advice; Cut those male friends, if you want your man to take you seriously.

Nonsense.... The guy is battling with insecurities
Big lies if he says he doesn't keep female friends
Taking a woman serious has nothing to do with cutting away friends that existed ever before he met her that's nonsense. He has insecurity and trust issues simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by EmmaEma: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Good morning Everyone, compliment of the season.
I'm currently in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, which might lead to marriage( both hoping) but my boyfriend doesn't want me to keep any male friend, after all had assured him. pls FAM, what can I do?

mature minds only. Thanks

Young woman let me tell you something, I'm a man
Your man is insecure and has trust issues
You had those friends before he met you.
Now he's giving u a condition to marry you, you must do away with male friends. Your guy is battling with insecurities
Big lies if he says he doesn't keep female friends
Taking a woman serious has nothing to do with cutting away friends that existed ever before he met her that's nonsense. He has insecurity and trust issues simple.
Watch your man well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
dungburu:
Op needs a common sense Apps... What are u still doing with male friends when u know ur relationship is getting to a point of exchanging rings n ur guy is loyal to have cut off rapport with other ladies because of u .. U need to do away with anything that can bring suspicion or distrust from ur guy. U need no one to tell u dis n It seems u would still keep male friends even after getting married.. U can keep d male friends u have at hand , I mean d ones that u are just friends with n do away with d ones asking u out since dis ur guy seem to be serious n hope not to pursue two rats because u will loose d two.

I'm even suspecting dis Op sef.. What are we looking for under pot, if not fish.
kilode?? lol
why suspecting??
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by ubunja(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2017
EmmaEma:

You made no sense.
Prove loyalty to some insecure nigga? Rubbish
well hey thats the nigger willing to marry you
be my guest and ask those niggers u wanna hang on to,to marry u. when they do agree to marry you, give me an invitation card grin
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I'm currently in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, which might lead to marriage( both hoping) but my boyfriend doesn't want me to keep any male friend, after all had assured him. pls FAM, what can I do?

RedFlags
Only dikheads will dump a long term friend male or female over a piece of deek ...( He said not even one shocked ) lol
Talk to him he has to see sense .... may be signs of insecurities ... My man trust my legs to be sealed shut so even if I laugh or talk to my long time male friends etc (as long as there is true [ which he should have I you are thinking of MARRIGE and a level of respect and line you don’t cross it’s all good )

The moment you let him control u
O pari .... but just my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Synzu:

I've been just the way you left me sad

Compliments hun. smiley
really?? no change?? its been over a year now, so that's a big lie
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by dungburu: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
kilode?? lol
why suspecting??
You know, her case wanna look like someone dey ask to pick one orange but picked two instead n drag another one with her feet to make it 3 n also looking at d 4th orange with a one corner eye. Lol.. If u know u won't swim, u need not go to d river, just use a bucket to fetch water for shower n dazool...dazool...
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by ubunja(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Lalas247:

RedFlags
Only dikheads will dump a long term friend male or female over a piece of deek ...( He said not even one shocked ) lol
Talk to him he has to see sense .... may be signs of insecurities ... My man trust my legs to be sealed shut so even if I laugh or talk to my long time male friends etc (as long as there is true [ which he should have I you are thinking of MARRIGE and a level of respect and line you don’t cross it’s all good )

The moment you let him control u
O pari .... but just my opinion sha
but if Davido or Chris Brown were to demand that before marrying u it you wont have a problem with it.
its about a man's value.a woman can walk away from anything if the man is high value enough. everything has its price.i know women who dumped their own kids to be with a man. its about the Man. what is the man's value to the woman.
well if the man never meant much a girl wont make real changes to her life even if she gets married. ;Dsome girls even live like single girls thou married. coz the man "was secure with me" grin the same man raising kids that all look different from him.
continue..we will get the popcorn.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

but if Davido or Chris Brown were to demand that before marrying u it you wont have a problem with it.
its about a man's value.a woman can walk away from anything if the man is high value enough. everything has its price.i know women who dumped their own kids to be with a man. its about the Man. what is the man's value to the woman.
well if the man never meant much a girl wont make real changes to her life even if she gets married. ;Dsome girls even live like single girls thou married. coz the man "was secure with me" grin the same man raising kids that all look different from him.

Maybe the ladies u know will be tripping for those guys

Not me boo grin.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by dungburu: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

U make sense man..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Maybe the ladies u know will be tripping for those guys

Not me boo grin.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you will be dumb if u thought i meant davido and chris brown literally.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you will be dumb if u thought i meant davido and chris brown literally.

For me it’s literal ! Because Davido anyone can see his dome head whenever he comes here to perform .... Chris u need bk stage pass grin

Anyway ... ur dying my brain cells can’t be bothered to think this morning

Be going grin
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Synzu(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
really?? no change?? its been over a year now, so that's a big lie

Buhari's change or.... grin

missed having you around..
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by xmileeasy: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Lalas247:

For me it’s literal ! Because Davido anyone can see his dome head whenever he comes here to perform .... Chris u need bk stage pass grin

Anyway ... ur dying my brain cells can’t be bothered to think this morning

Be going grin

Who is bothering you this morning? It is been awhile, how you de? You didn't get back to me with your new number as promised. I have forgiven you grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

your guy is trying to play safe .if really you are sure of yourself that you can't fall prey to the antics of playboy, assure him with proof and see whether he will change his decision.your guy is probably like me, he hates infidelity to the core.let me explain to you what people like him can do.The moment you fail him and have sex outside the relationship just know that you have lost him already.He might forgive you but will never forget.So weigh your option, your boo is taking precaution.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2017
xmileeasy:

Who is bothering you this morning? It is been awhile, how you de? You didn't get back to me with your new number as promised. I have forgiven you grin grin grin
lol. i'm sorry oo. but this moniker look strange , did you open a new acct? can't remember you, I'm so sorry dear
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Synzu:

Buhari's change or.... grin

missed having you around..
the better change. Aww thanks dear, have missed you too
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your guy is trying to play safe .if really you are sure of yourself that you can't fall prey to the antics of playboy, assure him with proof and see whether he will change his decision.your guy is probably like me, he hates infidelity to the core.let me explain to you what people like him can do.The moment you fail him and have sex outside the relationship just know that you have lost him already.He might forgive you but will never forget.So weigh your option, your boo is taking precaution.
yes oo, he detest infidelity to the core, he's everyday line is " sha don't get caught " and he feels I can fall prey and needs to be protected.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yes oo, he detest infidelity to the core, he's everyday line is " sha don't get caught " and he feels I can fall prey and needs to be protected.
if you really love him, heed his decision to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
vingeophysicist:
if you really love him, heed his decision to avoid story that touches the heart.
Alright thanks so much
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2017
vingeophysicist:

You are a man
That is the best way to prove to him that you are unshakeable and you only love him, like for me I can't date a girl that double-date because I don't do that so to hit the nail on the head approach him and tell him that you love him and he will be aware of any male friend since you said the relationship is serious then you have to be serious by been sincere in your friendship with the opposite sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.