Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Boyfriend Wahala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wahala (6495 Views)

Boyfriend Wahala / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by habsydiamond(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Answer this question...what do u need male friend for ?....

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Sammy555(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
convince me the more, pls
if you truely love him nothing will be able to convince u to leave him......maybe you're just infatuated and not in love

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Good morning Everyone, compliment of the season.
I'm currently in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, which might lead to marriage( both hoping) but my boyfriend doesn't want me to keep any male friend, after all had assured him. pls FAM, what can I do?

mature minds only. Thanks
. Why do you want to keep another male friend? Is ur boyfriend a female?.You just told us you both will soon get married,its like u don't love him as much as he loves u? Listen to some stupid comments here Nd destroy ur r/ ship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
exactly my worry I can't discard them all.
but doesn't keep female friends because of me ,but I don't think I can do such

Be careful with such guy.

It's not healthy isolating ones self from people cos of relationship or even marriage sef.

Very unhealthy.. You may need people's help one day. Even he himself may need a lady's help one day.. It's not good o from experience.

Be careful with such bf . Its not like having some. Male friends mean u are fucvking them. If he can't look beyond such, then he's very myopic.

I and bf have friends from both sexes. And we trust each other.

I can't isolate myself sha.
I tried it before in the past, when love still dey shark me and I paid dearly for it.. But thank God my males friends understood later and accepted me back in their fold.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Synzu(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
the better change. Aww thanks dear, have missed you too

wink
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
. She can't answer it because she doesn't know what she wants.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by pedrilo: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2017
girls and their wahala again
dont u hav a job?
wat r u doin wit plenty friends?
me n ur bf hav d same personality, i dnt hav power for wahala dat comes wit havin too many friends.
bhav urself
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. She can't answer it because she doesn't know what she wants.
maybe she need am as an adviser for fuckery and bed entertainment... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by pedrilo: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

Be careful with such guy.

It's not healthy isolating ones self from people cos of relationship or even marriage sef.

Very unhealthy.. You may need people's help one day. Even he himself may need a lady's help one day.. It's not good o from experience.

Be careful with such bf . Its not like having some. Male friends mean u are fucvking them. If he can't look beyond such, then he's very myopic.

I and bf have friends from both sexes. And we trust each other.

I can't isolate myself sha.
I tried it before in the past, when love still dey shark me and I paid dearly for it.. But thank God my males friends understood later and accepted me back in their fold.

u r very wrong, people r different, personally i dnt have the strength for keepin many friends and i am totally happy wit my life. i am all i've got. having too many friends also come wit its challenges, u shud speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

but if Davido or Chris Brown were to demand that before marrying u it you wont have a problem with it.
its about a man's value.a woman can walk away from anything if the man is high value enough. everything has its price.i know women who dumped their own kids to be with a man. its about the Man. what is the man's value to the woman.
well if the man never meant much a girl wont make real changes to her life even if she gets married. ;Dsome girls even live like single girls thou married. coz the man "was secure with me" grin the same man raising kids that all look different from him.
continue..we will get the popcorn.
. You nailed it. Most of them are hypocrites. If it was the other way now,you see them telling her the guy don't love her. A man does not tell a woman to stay off men just because of insecurity on his path but due to the mentalities of most of these ladies,the guy is only trying to avoid story that touch. Before he gave out that instructions Nd decided to do same,he must ve studied his girl too well to know what she can or cannot do.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
maybe she need am as an adviser for fuckery and bed entertainment... grin grin grin
. Most of them re not wise so they are always confused in making selection. The ladies here re saying the guy is insecure,but non has tried finding out the reason behind that instruction.It can be anything ,yes insecurity included but I believe there is more to it than just insecurity. That guy has dated the girl for long so he is in a better position to know her weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by newslifeop: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Oh
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You nailed it. Most of them are hypocrites. If it was the other way now,you see them telling her the guy don't love her. A man does not tell a woman to stay off men just because of insecurity on his path but due to the mentalities of most of these ladies,the guy is only trying to avoid story that touch. Before he gave out that instructions Nd decided to do same,he must ve studied his girl too well to know what she can or cannot do.
its all about having Plan B with these women.they want to have men in reserve should things go sour.
any girl that insists on holding on to her guy friends would get an altimatum from me. drop them or go get angaged to another man and i will be the guy you hang out with.simple.

WHY MUST I MARRY YOU TO HANG OUT WITH YOU WHEN I CAN SPEND TIME WITH YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO MARRY YOU.?
doesnt make sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
pedrilo:
u r very wrong, people r different, personally i dnt have the strength for keepin many friends and i am totally happy wit my life. i am all i've got. having too many friends also come wit its challenges, u shud speak for urself

But I don't have many friends too. I only have selected few sincere and loyal friends. And like I said I can't be an island. I need some friends around me, not all the time but that least some times. I don't have family, I can fall back on. And my selected friends have been there for me, even before I was dating my bf. The ones who want to add sex to it, I cut them off and focus on the ones who are ready to have me as good interesting friend.

When my car was impounded by lastma, a male friend of mine bailed me out with 20k.. When his car too was also impounded another month like that. I bailed him out too.

When I couldn't fix my car due to financial issues, a neighbour male friend of mine helped me out. When his wife needed help to be taken to the hospital he was not around, I took her in my. Car to the hospital, stayed with her until her husband came.

When I was ill and my ex back then who was my bf was behaving like one kind thing. I. No even understand sef.. If not for one of my male friends who called to check up on me, cos I was the only. One in the compound then, that's how my enemy for die, without anyone assisting me to the hospital.
Honestly he tried for me that day. God bless him real good. And he asked my bf nko, I hissed and said look just leave that one. Person wey I call, dey give me attitude,maybe he's dodging stress of taking. Me. To hospital.
He just shook his head and said don't worry, am here nw. Oya hold onto me and let's go.

One fateful day, I had no foodstuffs at home., biz was dull. Another childhood male friend surprised me. On illeya day with groceries, diary meats, drinks and all. Just to celebrate illeya with me., he's a muslim
That illeya day was a blessing with disguise. I never knew he was coming. When got to my gate, he called my number saying Alexy? Guess where I am? I said look I don't have time for guesses jare. He said what's wrong? I said nothing. By then hunger don waya my Brains out. He said OK, come outside and see.
I was like what this guy up to.

Lo and behold, I grudgingly went outside, and there he is filled with smiles and shopping bags in both n hands, smiling sheepishly. I was like wow!
cheesy

You are really here and what's these shopping bags for?

He laughed and said he wanted to surprise me. With my own illeya goodies and he has settled his wife and kids, Na my turn remain. I was so happy..
Ha! Extremely happy.. I ushered him. In and prayed for him Well! cheesy grin

He was touched, tears came out from his eyes. We hugged, drank ate, gisted for like an hour before he left.

Honestly I can't do without my friends, they are God sent.

So no bf will tell me to cut them off.

I can't o

Another one just gave me a sewing contract not too long ago.

Abeg I need them.

That's me.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by pedrilo: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

But I don't have many friends too. I only have selected few sincere and loyal friends. And like I said I can't be an island. I need some friends around me, not all the time but that least some times. I don't have family, I can fall back on. And my selected friends have been there for me, even before I was dating my bf. The ones who want to add sex to it, I cut them off and focus on the ones who are ready to have me as good interesting friend.

When my car was impounded by lastma, a male friend of mine bailed me out with 20k.. When his car too was also impounded another month like that. I bailed him out too.

When I couldn't fix my car due to financial issues, a neighbour male friend of mine helped me out. When his wife needed help to be taken to the hospital he was not around, I took her in my. Car to the hospital, stayed with her until her husband came.

When I was ill and my ex back then who was my bf was behaving like one kind thing. I. No even understand sef.. If not for one of my male friends who called to check up on me, cos I was the only. One in the compound then, that's how my enemy for die, without anyone assisting me to the hospital.
Honestly he tried for me that day. God bless him real good. And he asked my bf nko, I hissed and said look just leave that one. Person wey I call, dey give me attitude,maybe he's dodging stress of taking. Me. To hospital.
He just shook his head and said don't worry, am here nw. Oya hold onto me and let's go.

One fateful day, I had no foodstuffs at home., biz was dull. Another childhood male friend surprised me. On illeya day with groceries, diary meats, drinks and all. Just to celebrate illeya with me., he's a muslim
That illeya day was a blessing with disguise. I never knew he was coming. When got to my gate, he called my number saying Alexy? Guess where I am? I said look I don't have time for guesses jare. He said what's wrong? I said nothing. By then hunger don waya my Brains out. He said OK, come outside and see.
I was like what this guy up to.

Lo and behold, I grudgingly went outside, and there he is filled with smiles and shopping bags in both n hands, smiling sheepishly. I was like wow!
cheesy

You are really here and what's these shopping bags for?

He laughed and said he wanted to surprise me. With my own illeya goodies and he has settled his wife and kids, Na my turn remain. I was so happy..
Ha! Extremely happy.. I ushered him. In and prayed for him Well! cheesy grin

He was touched, tears came out from his eyes. We hugged, drank ate, gisted for like an hour before he left.

Honestly I can't do without my friends, they are God sent.

So no bf will tell me to cut them off.

I can't o

Another one just gave me a sewing contract not too long ago.

Abeg I need them.

That's me.
hmmm I see your mind is made up, you only came here to validate ur decision not necessarily listen to wise counsel.
but let me tell u, a time will also come wen u will say "abeg I need my boy friend"
the problem wit most relationship dis days is dat, nobody is ready to tolerate or shift grounds for anybody, it has become a warlike situation where parties seek to protect self interest with. do u want to continue to live the way lived as a single lady wen u r married?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
pedrilo:
hmmm I see your mind is made up, you only came here to validate ur decision not necessarily listen to wise counsel.
but let me tell u, a time will also come wen u will say "abeg I need my boy friend"
the problem wit most relationship dis days is dat, nobody is ready to tolerate or shift grounds for anybody, it has become a warlike situation where parties seek to protect self interest with. do u want to continue to live the way lived as a single lady wen u r married?

My mind is overly made up, like kilode.
In the past when I focused on one of my ex bf back then, his Shakara became too much cos he felt have cut off everyone and he's the only one have got.

He take my eyes see pepper. I saw fire. Smhhhh

When we eventually breakup, due to his family interference. Can u imagine ?
Upon say I cut off everyone for him. And always following his words like Bible. What happened at the end?
Heartbreak.. So what's there again?

Abeggi.. Guys like u just want to place a woman where she Wil be at your mercy.
Which is wrong.

And for the records,
I won't live as a single lady when am married. The bf am dating recently , understands. We have no issues at all about it. He himself told me categoritically, he cannot cut off his friends and be an island..He has platonic childhood female friends too. And that any woman coming into his life must understand that fact. We understand ourselves. We don't plan on cheating on each other. And we both know we need good people around us who we now see as family.
There are friends one can have, that's by far better than family. At the end they are called family friends.

Even my married neighbors who are married in my compound all have friends.. Come and see joy and laughter when their friends and wives are around to play with them.. It's always a happy mood in their houses. So don't even lecture. Me
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Sammy555(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

In the past when I focused on one of my ex bf back then, his Shakara became too much cos he felt have cut off everyone and he's the only one have got.

Upon say I cut off everyone for him. And always following his words like Bible. What happened at the end?

Which is wrong.

And for the records,
I won't live as a single lady when am married. The bf am dating recently , understands. We have no issues at all about it. He himself told me categoritically, he cannot cut off his friends and be an island..He has platonic childhood female friends too. And that any woman coming into his life must understand that fact. We understand ourselves. We don't plan on cheating on each other. And we both know we need good people around us who we now see as family.
There are friends one can have, that's by far better than family. At the end they are called family friends.

Even my married neighbors who are married in my compound all have friends.. Come and see joy and laughter when their friends and wives are around to play with them.. It's always a happy mood in their houses. So don't even lecture. Me
I swear to God you're confused

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sammy555:
I swear to God you're confused

Thank you.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by apenaola(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Level of jealousy in humans are different and reaction cos action begot reaction. He might also been feeling insecure and with u having many male friends, it trigger d feelings. Cut d number of male friends u have. Which kind play cat dey follow rat play? Na to kill & chop.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

Which is wrong.

And for the records,

I understand the point you a trying to make and how it works well for you. Everybody all have different personality. The guy must have his reason for telling her to cut off all his male friends. A guy just can't walk into your life in the guise of a boyfriend and ask you to cut off all your male counterparts.
The guy must have taken his time to examine her and noticed some undesired characters from her which rooted from her keeping male friends.
Because you have some self control ur male friends advances doesn't mean all ladies are also like that.

Besides some these examples you sighted earlier can also be done by people you don't know from Adams provided they have a good heart I have assisted pple I don't know before.
There are times when your feelings or theirs for you might have escalated when you are currently in a relationship. Such a situation might have lead to an extra affairs provided the girl is loose.

And you are really lucky lucky with your choice of male friends, some guys don't think like that. They prefer to be burden more than help. I know cos I am a guy and I know them better.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by beyondwalls: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Grace, Arhhhh u came to NL to talk our talk and ask ds kain question.

THis is exactly why i said no male friend...ehnnn

See u at noon....LOL
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I understand the point you a trying to make and how it works well for you. Everybody all have different personality. The guy must have his reason for telling her to cut off all his male friends. A guy just can't walk into your life in the guise of a boyfriend and ask you to cut off all your male counterparts.
The guy must have taken his time to examine her and noticed some undesired characters from her which rooted from her keeping male friends.
Because you have some self control ur male friends advances doesn't mean all ladies are also like that.

Besides some these examples you sighted earlier can also be done by people you don't know from Adams provided they have a good heart I have assisted pple I don't know before.
There are times when your feelings or theirs for you might have escalated when you are currently in a relationship. Such a situation might have lead to an extra affairs provided the girl is loose.

And you are really lucky lucky with your choice of male friends, some guys don't think like that. They prefer to be burden more than help. I know cos I am a guy and I know them better.
you took your time and energy and wrote a message full of insight and wisdom. facts and clear reasoning. nothing can be added to what you just said. u said it all.
but here is the problem: the girl didnt come for true advice.she came to hear views that oppose her BFs command. these reasons she will then take and tell herself to excuse herself of her continued association with those guys.what she wants are things to tell her own conscience so it stops bothering her and she can sleep OK at night. i promise you some of these guys have fvcked her before. she doesnt wana lose them.so she seeks for reasons to convience herself to keep them around.we call that the Hamster Effect. how girls can find a reason for anything.an excuse for everything. you know tha hamster wheel? that wheel we see in films with that thing that looks like a big rat running inside it while it keeps spining in one place. the female mind is like that. always busy thinking of excuses and reasons and way-outs. its hillarious.

your point was onpoint bra.but its gona fall on deaf ears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:

. Exactly my point. The guy didn't just wakeup one morning and dished out such instructions, he might ve seen or noticed some thing he doesn't like between his girl Nd the opposite sex. The girl never told us how her comportment is when ever she is around male friends.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Good morning Everyone, compliment of the season.
I'm currently in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, which might lead to marriage( both hoping) but my boyfriend doesn't want me to keep any male friend, after all had assured him. pls FAM, what can I do?

mature minds only. Thanks
That guy might be cheating on you, all these overprotective boys cheat more.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by habsydiamond(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Most of them re not wise so they are always confused in making selection. The ladies here re saying the guy is insecure,but non has tried finding out the reason behind that instruction.It can be anything ,yes insecurity included but I believe there is more to it than just insecurity. That guy has dated the girl for long so he is in a better position to know her weakness.
me as a person dislike ladies mixing with many guys it's not decent at all...u have said it all.. the guy knows best....
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Prec1ous(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yes oo, he detest infidelity to the core, he's everyday line is " sha don't get caught " and he feels I can fall prey and needs to be protected.

You will fall, don't ask me how i know. He will know and that will end greviously.

This issue looks simple till it gets blown, all you need is a male friend that can beat your guy to his game. Watch all you built crumble.

You are not self willed, it will be easy for another to steal you, he will just start with excessive attention and concern.

Goodluck with your impending doom!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Damilaresimon25(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Huh? She had a life which involved friends(male and female) before the boyfriend came along, she can't possibly discard them because she's got a bf now... That's gonna be silly.

Op, you can only listen to him if he's gonna do away with female friends too.

Very sensible
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Damilaresimon25(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
exactly my worry I can't discard them all.
but doesn't keep female friends because of me ,but I don't think I can do such

See diz one...

Sorry na your alias name.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lalas247:

For me it’s literal ! Because Davido anyone can see his dome head whenever he comes here to perform .... Chris u need bk stage pass grin

Anyway ... ur dying my brain cells can’t be bothered to think this morning

Be going
grin
Savage!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Exactly my point. The guy didn't just wakeup one morning and dished out such instructions, he might ve seen or noticed some thing he doesn't like between his girl Nd the opposite sex. The girl never told us how her comportment is when ever she is around male friends.
Oga, but I thought you're married? Is this how you isolate your wife 'cause you're fùcking scared she may jump on another dick?.
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
. Hahahahah. U re funny lol
Re: Boyfriend Wahala by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
Silly question. What do people need friends for?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.