Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns (2330 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by jannydear(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2017
U.S. President, Donald Trump has sparked dementia concerns after he was captured drinking a small glass of water with two hands like a small child while debuting his new national security strategy in front of military service members in Washington, D.C.
This recent action comes days after he slurred his words during Jerusalem speech and prompted Twitter users to wonder if he has a health problem. Some raised concerns that the movement could be evidence of a serious degenerative disorder, such as dementia, which can cause shaky hands.
Charlene Eliz. Jones wrote that Trump "holds that water glass like my 3-year-old grandson holds his cup! I really think Trump has dementia and is reverting 2 childhood action."
Joseph Fedorko added: "THE WAY HE IS GRABBING THAT GLASS SHOWS TRUMP HAS DEMENTIA. HIS MOTOR SKILLS ARE DEGENERATING."
Recall that in November, he picked up a bottle of Fiji water with both hands and sipped it awkwardly during a press conference at the White House. And earlier this month, speculation went wild after Trump began slurring through part of his speech announcing changes to America's Israel policy.
He finished his remarks by saying: "God bless the United Shhtates. Thank you very much-sh."
Commenting on Trump's behavior, TV host Joe Scarborough said, "People close to him during the campaign told me Trump had early stages of dementia".
A White House spokesman maintained that the president just had a case of "dry mouth," telling the Los Angeles Times that "his throat was dry. There's nothing to it."
Asked if Trump had any related health concerns, Shah said: "I know what you're getting at. I'm saying there's nothing to it."
But brain doctor Dr Ford Vox - who has never examined Trump - believes the incident and other moments in his presidency, reveals that Trump has all the symptoms of pre-dementia.

Source: http://enter10mentextra.com/trump-drinks-glass-of-water-with-two-hands-sparking-fresh-dimentia-concerns/

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by amzee(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2017
OK
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by dunkem21(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by richeeyo(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Because Hillary lost the media as always been against this guy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Homeboiy: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2017
And what is wrong in using two hands to hold a glass of water?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by respect80(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
And what is wrong in using two hands to hold a glass of water?

Maybe it's against the constitution �

Shoedren of hate

4 Likes

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
It's a possibility that trampy is in the early stage of Alzheimer disease ( Dementia ) knowing that his father and his grandfather died of dementia which is hereditary. Not wishing him any ill will, just want the pig to go away from our national discuss.
jannydear:
U.S. President, Donald Trump has sparked dementia concerns after he was captured drinking a small glass of water with two hands like a small child while debuting his new national security strategy in front of military service members in Washington, D.C.
This recent action comes days after he slurred his words during Jerusalem speech and prompted Twitter users to wonder if he has a health problem. Some raised concerns that the movement could be evidence of a serious degenerative disorder, such as dementia, which can cause shaky hands.
Charlene Eliz. Jones wrote that Trump "holds that water glass like my 3-year-old grandson holds his cup! I really think Trump has dementia and is reverting 2 childhood action."
Joseph Fedorko added: "THE WAY HE IS GRABBING THAT GLASS SHOWS TRUMP HAS DEMENTIA. HIS MOTOR SKILLS ARE DEGENERATING."
Recall that in November, he picked up a bottle of Fiji water with both hands and sipped it awkwardly during a press conference at the White House. And earlier this month, speculation went wild after Trump began slurring through part of his speech announcing changes to America's Israel policy.
He finished his remarks by saying: "God bless the United Shhtates. Thank you very much-sh."
Commenting on Trump's behavior, TV host Joe Scarborough said, "People close to him during the campaign told me Trump had early stages of dementia".
A White House spokesman maintained that the president just had a case of "dry mouth," telling the Los Angeles Times that "his throat was dry. There's nothing to it."
Asked if Trump had any related health concerns, Shah said: "I know what you're getting at. I'm saying there's nothing to it."
But brain doctor Dr Ford Vox - who has never examined Trump - believes the incident and other moments in his presidency, reveals that Trump has all the symptoms of pre-dementia.

Source: http://enter10mentextra.com/trump-drinks-glass-of-water-with-two-hands-sparking-fresh-dimentia-concerns/
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
True talk as much as i don't like trump he should not fall sick,I just want him to leave office.
Abbeybailey:
It's a possibility that trampy is in the early stage of Alzheimer disease ( Dementia ) knowing that his father and his grandfather died of dementia which is hereditary. Not wishing him any ill will, just want the pig to go away from our national discuss.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by alBHAGDADI: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:

If holding the glass cup with both hands equates to him being mad, then all little chi;dren who do the same are mad according to haters like you.

I can bet that the next line of talk from you guys will be the way he digests his food.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

If holding the glass cup with both hands equates to him being mad, then all little chi;dren who do the same are mad according to haters like you.

I can bet that the next line of talk from you guys will be the way he digests his food.

grin grin grin
You are so vacuos that it's not even funny anymore . How dumb and stupid are you to think I called trump a mad man. I said he's probably in early stage of dementia noting that his father and grandfather suffered from Alzheimer's disease. Why don't you crawl back into the 18th century cave you came from. Bozo.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
True talk as much as i don't like trump he should not fall sick,I just want him to leave office.
So right on point. Have seen so many presidents in America and trump is the worst and that's why his approval ratings is the worst so far in American presidential history.

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
I really wonder what was wrong with the electoral college if not this maniac would not be in power.
Abbeybailey:
So right on point. Have seen so many presidents in America and trump is the worst and that's why his approval ratings is the worst so far in American presidential history.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I really wonder what was wrong with the electoral college if not this maniac would not be in power.
Believe me, a lot of people who voted for trump are now having the case of buyers remorse. He is a con man who scammed Americans big time and Americans are catching up to his two bit hustling con game. How many billionaires do you know that started a fake university (Trump University ) just to rip people off their hard earned money. When he got caught, he had to pay $40 million to settle the case. Most of the big mouths trump orange a*s lickers on nairaland don't know diddly squat about America. I wonder why some Nigerians love a white supremacist who doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like them.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
I just tire even the tax bill that has now been passed Americans are skeptical about it.Well let us see where Hurricane trump would take America to.
Abbeybailey:
Believe me, a lot of people who voted for trump are now having the case of buyers remorse. He is a con man who scammed Americans big time and Americans are catching up to his two bit hustling con game. How many billionaires do you know that started a fake university (Trump University ) just to rip people off their hard earned money. When he got caught, he had to pay $40 million to settle the case. Most of the big mouths trump orange a*s lickers on nairaland don't know diddly squat about America. I wonder why some Nigerians love a white supremacist who doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like them.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Kingbabu: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Palestinian juju at work.Yeepa
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by chubbyswit(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Have seen so many presidents in America.
seriously? How old are you mofo?

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Abeg no die put for Trump matter.

As I adviced you before: if Trump's style no suit you, you can port to Qatar. Trump never send people that matter, e come be folks like you.

Trump is the POTUS. Okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
chubbyswit:

Leave the guy. Im been wan play american visa lottery make e go try im luck for that side but Trump do e choke am.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Okay, and how does that affect you?
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
jusRadical:

Okay, and how does that affect you?
It affects me because that's my country. Let me turn the question around to you. What's your fetish about America while you neglect your own country Nigeria?.

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
jusRadical:

Leave the guy. Im been wan play american visa lottery make e go try im luck for that side but Trump do e choke am.
You are a sicko. Been an American before you were born. With guys like you, no wonder Nigeria is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
chubbyswit:
What do you care?. Use your energy on something that's important to your life. You have no ball in what goes on in America.

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are a sicko. Been an American before you were born. With guys like you, no wonder Nigeria is a mess.

Hahahaha

O'boy you need help ooooo.

Trump is the POTUS, full final stop.

Oya go and start hustling for American visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by FRESHG(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Abbeybailey:
angry

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by chubbyswit(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2017
jusRadical:

that guy will murder the potus if an opportunity presents itself. His hate for trump is unnatural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2017
chubbyswit:
that guy will murder the potus if an opportunity presents itself. His hate for trump is unnatural.
You are definitely wrong. I don't wish him anything bad, just want him to go away with his bigotry and divisiveness. The difference between people like you and I is that we don't get Operation Python dance set on us for critiqueing our leadership. That's the essence of First Amendment which is foreign to you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2017
chubbyswit:

Chubby, the thing tire me. The vile is excess. The hatred has eaten deep into his soul.

I pity him. Meanwhile, Trump no send anybody, not even the whole world.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by chubbyswit(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are definitely wrong. I don't wish him anything bad, just want him to go away with his bigotry and divisiveness. The difference between people like you and I is that we don't get Operation Python dance set on us for critiqueing our leadership. That's the essence of First Amendment which is foreign to you.
mind your business mr, and stop shortening your lifespan with hate and anger for the potus who doesnt know you exist. Stop entertaining foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by chubbyswit(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
jusRadical:

Chubby, the thing tire me. The vile is excess. The hatred has eaten deep into his soul.

lol let him keep whinnimg while trump continues to hammer his cone head.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
chubbyswit:
lol let him keep whinnimg while trump continues to hammer his cone head.

Wicked!!!!!!!!
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Chron1cle(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abbeybailey:
The embolden; Are you sure? Cos the way you always prejudicially register your revulsion for him almost suggest otherwise.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by obixcel(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
jusRadical:

He's dying inside without knowing it grin President Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises and he's going nuts because of it. He dedicated his life to been spoon-fed by bias media like CNN,MSNBC etc. Poor soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Vs Israel, Who Will Win In An All Out War? / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked / Nigerian Killed By Son In London?:tolu Kalejaiye Stabbed To Death At Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.