Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (7628 Views)

Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / My Ex Want Me Back / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2017
disvirgen kor revirgin nii undecided

i think say na for only nl them dey type like illiterates but see how the two shameless pen1s caps dey make silly mistakes both in spelling and sentence structure..............see the dirtbags commenting "disvirgining" too..........bunch of ass wipes

anyways you can go and "disvirgin" her, wetin concern me

Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by optional1(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:
Lmao Optional I hope it is not what I'm thinking?

cheesy grin

Bad mind what are you thinking..

Lemme go and kill my Xmas chicken jor..
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:

Bad mind what are you thinking..

Lemme go and kill my Xmas chicken jor..

Kee am make I come chop the liver..
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by optional1(f): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:
Kee am make I come chop the liver..

If you eat liver weytin I go come eat..
Nyash bah
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:

If you eat liver weytin I go come eat..

Nyash bah

The kpekus and the head na.

cheesy grin
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by habsydiamond(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Since Una no dey date again....she no be Ur property again.....if u go chop her underground something fit happen...cos all I dey smell is fish burning... grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by apenaola(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Any guy that disflower her will be use for money ritual according to d babalawo, she wan use her virginity for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
i feel sleepy
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by MisssGdope: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by MisssGdope: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
You both seem like silly teenagers and the fact that you posted such a private conversation online proves my point. undecided
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by thedondada(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
She's already pregnant.

You will be a father by force whether u use condom or not.

Dey there they look pussy.

Better run.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by QueenSekxy(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
will only advice you stay clear
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by thestevens: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm sure she confided in you, but you decided to be myopic and juvenile by bringing the conversation to nairaland.. Clap for yourself
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Uyi168: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
op,i'll be very disappointed if u end up nt fvcking this geh..na benin she dy?..if yex,gimme her number
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by ELdaar55(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:

Bill ke

Like she bill you when she Disvirgin you right..
Do it for humanity sake jor. Is part of life achievement.
Lolz
HMMM WELL AM STILL A NOVICE (STILL A VIRGIN) SO I DONT KNOW THE FEELING. I LOVE YOUR DP THOUGH.
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by benzion72(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
May be she done get belle and need a capable and responsible father and you want to walk into the trap carry go or rather she is HIV positive and she feel you deserve to get too
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Eaglernorwich(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
op u haven't tell us how she is turning herself to a mini God,it may happen dat u questioning her much
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Deepfeel(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Settingz321:
This is sent in from a blogger for immediate advice
She has been calling me saying she want to see me, after several attempts I created an avenue to meet, only for her start acting weird, saying how her friends start rapid development after they disvirged. I was like what the hell concern me with that, this was person I dated for 3yrs without allowing me to hit the Hot pie.

Fortunately when she get home she summoned courage and messaged me

This where am confused she has someone she's dating, so why me? I want to really take my time to know if this is really right to do pls advice me
How old is she Biko undecided
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Kryptonvinyl(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Dfynboi: 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
shine ur eyes oh,make she no later come dy torment u with rape allegation
Re: My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother by Gee64: 7:11pm On May 30, 2020
Immorality!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.