Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? (13525 Views)

For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by borncute(m): 5:44am On Apr 03, 2010
im cute tall,strong,body built and intelligent, a very open minded,jovia and caring

i need a suggar mummy around portharcourt, if dere is any please call 08038615989 or email benardthegreat@gmail.com
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by Kunbee: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
There is none

1 Like

Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by tayoast(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2010
Kunbee, but u'r based in PH now. . .
rn't u guys tired of ds sugar sugar thingy??

1 Like

Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by Kunbee: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2010
I have moved cool
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by puskin: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
. . . . .to where??
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Australia
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by seekermurphy: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello am Called Seeker and i reside here in Portharcourt i need a senior lady wish i believe its call sugar mummy as for me i call them senior Ladies any one interested should call me 08063999955 i will be waiting to receiving your call. wink

Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by izenco2005(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
His dead or sleepn8-|
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by koradeolamide: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are you interested in getting a Sugar mummy,Sugar daddy,Lesbian or Gay partner we recently published an article on african women and men
a sex tourists ladies and men who are ready to mingle with boys and
girl and in the aspect of fun pleasure and making money for your need.
|lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,delta,jos,Portharcourt,kongi,river,
ibadan,edo, Benin,kaduna,abia. we are always encouraging and delivering quality service. subcribe and support and grabe opportunity and cantact us now….. Email olamidekorade@gmail.com> Phone Number
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria's finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators, executive, honorables, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential and connected sugar mummies and, be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Nigeria who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.
Call Mr Richard for explanation. 08140014599
Facebook id: Richard Ijenhi.
number: 08140014599
motto: From impossible to possibilities......
Start calling now we are at your service....
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by JoseMolina111: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Welcome from me also here..!!Please let me know what is your profession and what is your age. And please can you tell me that why did you think that you Sugar mummy. wink
Please read this article full and i believe that you will get from us what you want. We are the agency having a website named http://worbuzz.com. Its a free dating website and you can find your mummy as what like you want. If you don't find then contact us with our following contact detaisl:

Email: info@worbuzz.com
Phone: 7949242393
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by richclic: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Am handsome , athletic body structure , am 26 just finished my nysc studied petroleum and gas engineer , looking for a job that's why am here to make ends meet. Am single and willing to satisfy the need of any lady faithfully am good in making love and can satisfy your every need. 0706738171?
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by ksexy01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Give us there numbers and stop asking us to call an agent Scammed one in that matter
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by wisdomkid: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2020
I once asked for a port harcourt sugar mama number and I never received the message. I think someone got the number and she deleted her profile.
Re: Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt? by obowunmi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
borncute:
im cute tall,strong,body built and intelligent, a very open minded,jovia and caring

i need a suggar mummy around portharcourt, if dere is any please call 08038615989 or email benardthegreat@gmail.com

I'm

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Who is on Hi5 Here? / ♥ December Born♥ ⇴ let's meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.