Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL (2157 Views)

This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2017
What Are Friends For? Just Help A Guy Tag An Angel I Can Relate To. Thanks In Advance.
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by dollyjoy(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
You are very handsome hope,indeed you are. Your dp is a testimony. grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew
Something Wrong With U?
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

Thats Very Nice Of You, Hope U Can Now See The Reason Why I Want The Best? Just Tag Her Name *winks*
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Fernandowski(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2017
You be like person wey dey sell rat poison

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2017
na wah for all these shameless small children wey mtn dey give 10mb o undecided

its a shame immature pen1s caps have all finally taken over nl

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by habsydiamond(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
U look like black father Christmas.... grin grin grin....nice one thou

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Brooke60(f): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
So, people like OP still dey NL
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Maisillion(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Urs Is More Than A Testimony
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
You be like person wey dey sell rat poison

Ma Pe Padie Ni Ole Naw
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
one of the reasons I don't drag talk with nlders..
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by LessNoise: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Na that dirty bed u wan yansh the most beautiful girl on NL

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Gofwane(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew
the two of you will make a nice pair grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
na wah for all these shameless small children wey mtn dey give 10mb o undecided

its a shame immature pen1s caps have all finally taken over nl

Guy, Nawa 4 U, U No See The Topic?
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
the two of you is not my name grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
U look like black father Christmas.... grin grin grin....nice one thou

;black Fada Xmas, Thanks Sir
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Fernandowski(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

Ma Pe Padie Ni Ole Naw
nwanne amarom ife Ina ako
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Brooke60:
So, people like OP still dey NL
My Friend, Upload Ur Pic Jare
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by habsydiamond(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

just kidding thou
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2017
habsydiamond:
just kidding thou
I Understand U Sir
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2017
LessNoise:
Na that dirty bed u wan yansh the most beautiful girl on NL

That One No Dirty Now, Only The Bedsheet I Will Change
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by pryme(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

So you are that missing Ape that escaped from the zoo, you must be staving that explains your scrawny looks, pls return to your zoo, you will feed better there.

You have my deepest sympathy.
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by habsydiamond(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

I Understand U Sir
thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew
Babe follow me laugh grin.
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
one of the reasons I don't drag talk with nlders..

I Only Join NL For A Reason, And I Wont Deactivate Bcs Of Ur Reason

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Babe follow me laugh grin.
that's what we get to see on social media
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

that's what we get to see on social media
My dear, I just dey laugh for salon, doing my Xmas hair tongue
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Fernandowski:
nwanne amarom ife Ina ako
In English?
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
My dear, I just dey laugh for salon, doing my Xmas hair tongue

Let Me See The Hair, Mayb I Fit Pay 4 It

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by izaray(f): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
Is that all you can wish her, in this festive period grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

Let Me See The Hair, Mayb I Fit Pay 4 It
I have not finish doing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Donates Kidney To Wife As Wedding Anniversary Gift / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / REVEALED: The Pretty Lady Everyone Is Longing To See (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.