Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (54005 Views)

Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Izonpikin: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Road safety and all road regulatory personnels should ensure all cars drive below a speed limit to ensure safety of human lives..this is so sad..
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
I thought that yeye FRSC was making noise about speed limiter
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by ibietela2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrMoney007:
Rip

Blame it on your zoological leaders. Champions of bad roads and corrupt vehicle learning process. Everyone can now lay their unprofessional hands on the driving license.

China is among the nations with the highest number of vehicles, but crash records is abysmally low
What about bad driving and over speeding
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by SILVA112(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
So driver way dae front seat no die shocked
RIP

1 Like

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is one thing I hate about this festive period, people are dying on the road, price of commodities has gone up, fuel scarcity is not helping matters. Why must this happen this season of celebration.

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by niggi4life(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
The driver must have been driving at night.

The truck must have been stationery

The truck driver didn't put up any Road signal to alert incoming vehicles that it's stationed

Since it's a highway, obviously the driver must have been on high speed.

Causes of accidents in this country is mostly due to ignorance, i dont care attitude and arrogance..

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by jennybright(f): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Only the #Driver# survived!!! God as we are about to travel, send millions of angels to go with and before us and protect us throughout our stay in the village. Amen.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by MrMoney007: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
ibietela2:

What about bad driving and over speeding

I answered your question before you asked if you had read more slowly bro. read again as I quote my previous post.

"Champions of bad roads and corrupt vehicle learning process. Everyone can now lay their unprofessional hands on the driving license."

With that, rise on speed and unskilled driving will be on the increase
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Cessa0(f): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Vicjay1:
RIP to them
Vicjay? Medicine, AAU?
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Before you board any public transport remember that the Average IQ in Nigeria is 65 ( which is considered a mental disablilty) , there is an 80 percent chance that the person driving you has an IQ of 65 and below which is considered not enough to be able to be good and safe driver meaning you are most likely being driven by a retard who who doesnt have the requisite intelligence or reflex to judge distance and time correctly both which a critical elements of safe driving ..May God help us all
Buddy, I absolutely agree with you on that. Bad roads in Nigeria is not helping the situation too. The leaders must be held responsible as well as the drivers driving wrecklessly too. So sad especially during the festive periods.

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by follus(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
may their soul rest in peace
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
What will now happen to their loads?
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Achadu76: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
May the Lord, God almighty grant them eternal rest and console their families in Jesus Name.
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by yanshDoctor: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
what is this i am seeing. God of Mercy and Arabic.

beside government needs to ban this bus. its too dangerous on our road.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by openmine(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
smh cry cry cry
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by highchief1: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Before you board any public transport remember that the Average IQ in Nigeria is 65 ( which is considered a mental disablilty) , there is an 80 percent chance that the person driving you has an IQ of 65 and below which is considered not enough to be able to be a good and safe driver meaning you are most likely being driven by a retard who who doesnt have the requisite intelligence or reflex to judge distance and time correctly both which a critical elements of safe driving, couple that with drug use and the presence of amulets and you have a bazaar of death waiting to happen ..May God help us all
i beg how we go know the driver IQ. please tell us
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by omoelerin1: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
This really bursts my heart.

When will road accidents reduce drastically in our country?
When do we stop experiencing fatal road accidents in our nation?

What are the major causes of these accidents sef? Is it spiritual or man error?
Is it bad roads? reckless driving? bad vehicles? drinking while driving? impatience? nonchalant attitude? non qualified driver? ignorant?

Who are to be blamed, Government? Citizens? Drivers? passengers? Road safety
agency?

But wait o, why is that the drivers usually survive while the whole passengers die in most of these accidents?

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Seanmike(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
publishing of graphic pics has to stop. hummer buses where never made for this kind of transportation. nigeria is a zoo. seems the bus rammed into the truck
it is your father's house that is a zoo. Pig
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Probz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ewo.
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by iammolise(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
There's something fishy about accident cases these days... All passengers in the vehicle will die but the driver will not, some will even escape unscratched. People must look into this.

God have mercy on us all cry
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Probz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
DateMynd44:
it is your father's house that is a zoo. Pig

There’s no lie in what he said though. Nigeria’s a dump.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Adeevah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
The driver should be killed....

RIP to all, including the driver
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Subhanalahi. May Allah grant their soul eternal rest and their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
This looks like it occurred from a high-speed collision. The clowns calling Buhari, APC, talking about bad roads and all that nonsense need to get a life.

Also interesting to see the religious inscriptions on the vehicle. As if printing religious texts on your vehicle will protect you on the road. A nation of religious, delusional, superstitious zombies.
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
One almost happened in my presence along owerri pH road yesterday eve. I can't explain how that guy shifted his hands were he was trying to over take our bus..

God dey

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
R.I P to them and I pray GOD gives their family the fortitude to bear this colossal loss.

Anytime I remember this verse of the scriptures...

Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I thank GOD that I'm a believer in christ hence do not fear death cos if I die this minute,I automatically start living a greater life in paradise.

If you are reading this and you are yet to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour please do so cos there is nothing in this life....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Do you want to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour this moment?

Just read this loud where ever you are..

"Lord Jesus,I believe you died for me on the cross to take away my sins.I accept and confess this moment that you are my lord and saviour. Thank you Jesus for saving me."

It's that simple...congratulations,you are saved...just find a bible believing church to get baptized and grow in the Lord.

Trust me guys,Asan laye. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by comos: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
how come only the driver survive,

These drivers are ritualist
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by ayoyonet(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rip to the deads
Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Imunose(f): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
That Benin-Ore road is claiming too many lives, last week Wednesday recorded another terrible accident. Lord grant safety to travellers this period.

Rest in peace to the dead, and may God console the loved ones dey left behind. Amen

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by Sluvist(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=ngeneukwuewuGOAT post=63448499]please its enough. What is all these deaths here and there about

people are dying on account if BUHARI s misrule.
People and dying from diseases due to poor health system.
People are committing suicide due to frustration depression .
People are dying from SARS bullets.
People are dying in the hands if Fulani killers heardsmen.
people are dying from boko haram attack.
People are dying in the hands of kidnappers and robbers.
People are dying or killed enrout Libya.
People are dying on account of hijab and that useless piss religion.
And now, people are been roasted and killed on a daily basis on account of road accident.
AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

Just see your name, only your name tells more about you. Sorry for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.