Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (81720 Views)

Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A 22-year-old Ghanaian prostitute, Queen Farcadi has revealed how much she rakes in from her line of business.

During her interview with Berla Mundi on the “Late Afternoon Show” on a Ghanaian Tv she disclosed how much she earns from engaging in prostitution.

Speaking on the show, Farcadi who runs a premium snapchat disclosed to Berla Mundi that she makes GH¢30,000 a month from the prostitution business, thus GH¢10,000 offline and GH¢20,000 online which is the equivalent of 2.3 Million Naira.

When in God's name did our currency get so crappy? shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by nextstep(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
ClitoPen:
Notify me when you retire healthy the way you started then I ll doff my hat for you

You could say the same for the poo-packer, sewage unblocker, cement pan carrier, coal miner, boxer, and other people working in dangerous fields... they also put their bodies at risk, but take precautions.

But in other news, omo see free advertising... me ma sef want to check out the site grin
At first I started calculating 2.3M per year/5k per client = 460 clients. Divide that by 25 days of work per month that's 19 clients/day. Then I realized she makes 2.3M PER MONTH? shocked Chai! Konji has got to be the world's largest employer... and from the looks of it, she's also pimpin out girls online/offline... see correct business. Ghana should start taxing these girls oh

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
RickandMorty:

Don't spread false information.

20,000GHC is currently 1.6 millionNGN
It will do you no harm to read through the thread sir.
Speaking on the show, Farcadi who runs a premium snapchat disclosed to Berla Mundi that she makes GH¢30,000 a month from the prostitution business, thus GH¢10,000 offline and GH¢20,000 online which is the equivalent of 2.3 Million Naira.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by creatorsverse(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
So u mean to tell us that this mother of one was born 1995
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
That3:
Yea. In 2007 20k cedis is just about N400. Their case and Zimbabwe case were quite similar before both countries devalue theirs.
. Thank you for enlighten me sir.
Beside, any Sweden visa you're not using?

cheesygrin
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Tonistack: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
No worry na una go start to dey pay tax..
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one and you are proud of it right

Keep it up but I won't be surprise you will ends up in TB Joshua deliverance section if not too late then because to you little brats you are a star isn't

Keep it up we shall hear it then.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by makydebbie(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
What's with Ghanaians and celebrating mediocrity? You see every rubbish on TV from Nana Hgrada to those obviously fake pastor's, to a renowned prostitute. So what is there to learn from this? I mean positively. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ We both know it's quite easy to spew nonsense than making sense...

angry

∆ How is she going about it?? 2.3million is whopping without Juju!!

[b] I pity those girls going to Kingtblackhoc
∆[/b]

[b][/b]

He pays dem for the service rendered na. So why pitying dem??
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by blackbeau1(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
MirJay:
AM not interested on how much a LovePeddler earns a month am just surprised that the Ghanian Cedi Is 79.74 times more than the Nigerian Naira.
that is 1 gHC= #79.74. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
that is Buharis handiwork oh
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by hanassholesolo: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:

It will do you no harm to read through the thread sir.

Stop believing bloggers, you are not in kindergarten. This guys don't fact check anything.
right now in ghana 100NGN = 1.24GHC (if using black market) It's more if you use normal exchange.
100,000NGN is currently 1240GHC (which is the equivalent of 124,000NGN)

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by That3: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ishilove:

When in God's name did our currency get so crappy? shocked cry
Na wa for una o, Una no dey read. How in God's name a country like Ghana will have that much difference in currency and you wouldn't suspect a thing? You dey compare country wey remove two freaking zeros from their currency because of terrible inflation to ours. That 20,000 cedi is actually N1.6m. Now add two zeros on the 20,000 and tell me the difference. You think devaluation is a good thing?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
See as she don fat like sponge when dem forget inside rain,this girl has been hoing since I could remember.started off dark af then bleach and started making noise.toto business is good business finally sha.God know say I for do worse if I get toto.me when like fvck die.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Damilaresimon25(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Since business is booming for her,she should meet a doctor for surgery and open another branch.

grin

U be craze guy
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Stop believing bloggers, you are not in kindergarten. This guys don't fact check anything.
right now in ghana 100NGN = 1.24GHC (if using black market) It's more if you use normal exchange.
100,000NGN is currently 1240GHC (which is the equivalent of 124,000NGN)
Lol..
I was amazed with the exchange rate initially..
But you made it seem as if I was the one spreading the false gospel.
Anyways good afternoon to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by sulakishop(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
ASHAWO IS NOW A PROFFESSION....WE GO SOON GET UNIVERSITY OF ASHAWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by kenoz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okay

Market will soon finish
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
ClitoPen:
Notify me when you retire healthy the way you started then I ll doff my hat for you

Can someone tell his gentleman to kindly forward his measurements please.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by ameh99: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Another lie from the pit of hell.....
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Damfostopper(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Since business is booming for her,she should meet a doctor for surgery and open another branch.
like dis Abi

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by ruggedtimi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
MirJay:
AM not interested on how much a LovePeddler earns a month am just surprised that the Ghanian Cedi Is 79.74 times more than the Nigerian Naira.
that is 1 gHC= #79.74. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
naira is higher than cedis
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Deesquare01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
TV show interviewing a Prostitute... I don't get the purpose of the interview is it to encourage prostitution?

Only God knows where this generation of ours is heading to.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Dafreeguy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
This one never jam those Yahoo ritualist..come to naija na
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by ashjay001(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

U need to come to abj to see them, with their houses n biz. Na only husband dem wan buy nowtongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by IDFWU(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
can someone pls post that pic of a dog that is so funny
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Simpledude0847(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alleged amount right? Cos it hasn't been confirmed. Well, I made more than that Hoeing around also - D**king ladies. Who will talk say I dey lie? Or na una money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by JohnnySavage(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
grin

Ghanaian TV stations can air every rubbish....4 Africa.
from dwarfs to uglies to senseless and shameless to Nana agrada to this prostitute........ I wonder what they do over der
IS THAT NANA STUFF FOR REAL?
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
RickandMorty:

They removed 2 zero's from their currency, so you should be looking at it as 100ghc (old currency) = 79.74NGN.

Nigeria's currency is doing far better than the cedis. to make you understand better, 1Ghana cedis has almost the same value as 100naira.
a bag of pure water is 3 cedis but in Nigeria it's probably 200 bucks. or 170.
You have said it all. Kudos to you. grin
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
makydebbie:
What's with Ghanaians and celebrating mediocrity? You see every rubbish on TV from Nana Hgrada to those obviously fake pastor's, to a renowned prostitute. So what is there to learn from this? I mean positively. Mtcheew.

grin you didn't mention Efia Schwazeneger too.
Re: Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" by belemaboy: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
KellyKertz:
To all the guys before you start abusing her. Answer this first.

Will you Fvck Regina Daniels, Oge okoye, chacha, Ini edo many other rich ladies in a month for 20million

If yes (like) if no(share)

After you answer, check the differences btwn yourself and this gurl.
u don try big gal without brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.