Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... (2468 Views)

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / Globacom Follow-up Interview / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by catwalq(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning folks. Please anybody writing the aptitude test in Ibadan here? The lady who called said its in University of Ibadan but I didn't really get the faculty and she said she can't send a text. I would like to meet anyone writing there too even though I chose Lagos as my test centre. Thanks all
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by saxwizard(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2017
catwalq:
Good morning folks. Please anybody writing the aptitude test in Ibadan here? The lady who called said its in University of Ibadan but I didn't really get the faculty and she said she can't send a text. I would like to meet anyone writing there too even though I chose Lagos as my test centre. Thanks all

if its University of Ibadan.....it is either CBT center around Technology

UI have another CBT center along Sha-sha/Ajibode road........
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Spylord48: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2017
catwalq:

you should have asked her to adjust it for you.Mine was Ibadan but I told her that I put Enugu as my test center and she adjusted it for me
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by catwalq(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2017
saxwizard:

if its University of Ibadan.....it is either CBT center around Technology

UI have another CBT center along Sha-sha/Ajibode road........

yeah I guess she said faculty of Tech. But I'm not too sure. Thanks
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Andyjimmy(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
A number call me too but I don't pick up, who else receive the call should pls let us know the number to be sure if truly was glo
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by murphyrichy(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
I have not been called, pls when did you guys received call?
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Emmzyano: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2017
I have not received text or call from glo
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by AYORICH: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
805***2 dats the number
Andyjimmy:
A number call me too but I don't pick up, who else receive the call should pls let us know the number to be sure if truly was glo
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by maravale: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy.
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by maryrita(f): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
I don't think a whole glo won't be able to do emails or text msgs. It's ridiculous. This call seems to be a sham. U guys need to be careful.
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by mozh: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
catwalq:

She said faculty of technology, CBT centre at the university of Ibadan
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by femoboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Can 1 gate crash those I applied but have not gotten any response
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by yomalex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
maryrita:
I don't think a whole glo won't be able to do emails or text msgs. It's ridiculous. This call seems to be a sham. U guys need to be careful.
do you know the number that called?
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by AYORICH: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
8050020121 Dats d number... Called several times asking same questions repeatedly
yomalex:
do you know the number that called?
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by oyelekeabo: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ibadan Venue: Faculty of Technology CBT Center, University of Ibadan. Time: 9:00am

She said and I quote "come along with your CV, Passport, Original and Photocopy of your Credentials.

1 Like

Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Pearlty(f): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ibadan venue:faculty of Technology, CBT centre, University of Ibadan
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by petitmonde(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
oyelekeabo:
Ibadan Venue: Faculty of Technology CBT Center, University of Ibadan. Time: 9:00am

She said and I quote "come along with your CV, Passport, Original and Photocopy of your Credentials.
does the test hold on dec 21 too?
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Pearlty(f): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
petitmonde:

does the test hold on dec 21 too?
yes, tomorrow
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by AYORICH: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
With original? When test not sure to be passed..
oyelekeabo:

Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Welcomme: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Those that have received an invite, how did you guys applied... You dragged your passport to your CV and sent the CV or you sent the CV and Passport seperately. Cuz I applied too and wasn't called. Don't know why cuz I met all their criteria.
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Bifsy: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please how true is this? I just got a text too for an interview on the 26th at UI cbt centre from a number.
Re: On Globacom Recruitment Exercise.... by Upaka(f): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Bifsy:
Please how true is this? I just got a text too for an interview on the 26th at UI cbt centre from a number.
please when did you get the text,

(1) (Reply)

Prize Petroleum Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Diageo Is Recruiting Again / Total Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.