Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! (734 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by akintom(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Silly joke Yahweh played on Christians....

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by Niflheim(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Makes much more sense than the Genesis version in the bible which describes them as 2 separate entities!!!
Re: Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
sorry to tell you that you didn't break our hearts .... we worship a God who makes all things go in line with his will,,,, , even the fall of Adam and Eve was decreed ..... so sorry ....
Re: Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Ferisidowu:
sorry to tell you that you didn't break our hearts .... we worship a God who makes all things go in line with his will,,,, , even the fall of Adam and Eve was decreed .....

....WHICH BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE, ALL SINNERS AND POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR HELL.
ALL HIS MASTER PLAN, WHICH IS ALWAYS BEST.

WHAT SORT OF LOVING CREATOR DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Re: Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by geoworldedu: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Ferisidowu:
sorry to tell you that you didn't break our hearts .... we worship a God who makes all things go in line with his will,,,, , even the fall of Adam and Eve was decreed ..... so sorry ....

You worship Yahweh? Come home and worship Amadioha. He will set you free.
Re: Jehovah Serpent, Jehovah Joker !!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

....WHICH BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE, ALL SINNERS AND POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR HELL.
ALL HIS MASTER PLAN, WHICH IS ALWAYS BEST.

WHAT SORT OF LOVING CREATOR DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

lolz you don't take just one attribute and base on it , ,,, we know he is loving, we know he does Justice ,,, we know he choose some and ignore some ,,, he is both loving and elective,, he hates too ,, according to his will......

its no big deal bro,, for if I myself can do anything to what belongs ,,, what stops God from doing the same ,,,, I don't love everybody, I can do anything to what belongs to me... .......

even my deepest rebellion he saw it even before it got to Me .....

humans are fond of glorifying themselves and foolishly think they are mocking God....

fools even your stupid rebellion was decreed, now Tell me can you please God,,,

when all you good and evil deeds were decreed.

(1) (Reply)

How Christianity In America Changed During Obama's Presidency: Pew Report / David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome"sponsor Of Fulani Killings Will Loose If He Contests Election(v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.