Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies (847 Views)

A Platform For Nairaland Farmers And Nigeria Farmers At Large / All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed / Nairaland Farmers, How Do You Handle Labour Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by hadex90(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
As the year 2017 is running to an end, i wish to hear testimonies from all agro-investors in the house; your gain,loss,new experience and challenges so as to encourage new farmers and help others learn.

MINE PERSONALLY

2017 i took the bold step of starting on crop production. i made a huge loss. i tried again with experience i gained from my first trial and it was a great improvement although not perfect. i believe next year i will get there.

please add yours
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by Nicogen4us(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
@ Trinity farm based on the more knowledge acquired by the company we are able to move the company to another level of the companys aims and objective which leads to more profit to gain we really appreciate you at Nairaland. More greece to everyone at Agricultural platform more Greece to you all.
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by Mustack: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Being a kopa doesnt stop my hand bcomin dirty. I learn from my failed beans using fake pasticide couple with shortage of rain fall that affected my maize, potato and soya beans. But was able smile with my rice harvest.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by hadex90(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mustack:
Being a kopa doesnt stop my hand bcomin dirty. I learn from my failed beans using fake pasticide couple with shortage of rain fall that affected my maize, potato and soya beans. But was able smile with my rice harvest.

Nice one, w
hich state are u serving....North i guess?
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by hadex90(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mustack:

Nice one, which state are u serving....North i guess?
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by Mustack: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
hadex90:

Nice one, which state are u serving....North i guess?
yes Niger state..
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by kripen(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
I planted cucumber, it was really a good experience becos I planted with the wrong variety which was not disease and drought resistant. Anyway I am more experience now, the next one should be better. As it is said no venture no success.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by Curiouscity(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice thread!

Salute you all for taking practical steps and learning on the job.
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by hadex90(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
kripen:
I planted cucumber, it was really a good experience becos I planted with the wrong variety which was not disease and drought resistant. Anyway I am more experience now, the next one should be better. As it is said no venture no success.

please for the purpose of us that dont know, which variety is disease and drought resistant. trying out cucumber and water melon next year
Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by hadex90(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mustack:

yes Niger state..

nice bro....pls take time to empower urself very well before u finish NYSC. no job on the street

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies by Mustack: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2017
hadex90:

nice bro....pls take time to empower urself very well before u finish NYSC. no job on the street
100% aware of it.. that's what I have decided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

............. / Do This Business It Will Help You........... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.